• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Judging from the footage, It seems that Shimama's wild bolt (If that's what it's using) will be physical. The desert remains me of Stark mountain with the dips and bumps.

R_N

anyone else want to punch the pokemon sunday people in the face? let me listen to the music for god's sake.

It's a children's show. Being super excited is their job, and most kids will be going all :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and OMG LOOK AT THAT POKEMON DID YOU SEE THAT ATTACK WOW THAT DESERT IS AWESOME :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's only like 2 seconds of music anyway.

Espeon POWER!

Coral Eye Trainer
Judging from the footage, It seems that Shimama's wild bolt (If that's what it's using) will be physical. The desert remains me of Stark mountain with the dips and bumps.

Well since it's using spark we still don't know, imo wild bolt sounds like a special attack.

I just love the footage it's so crazy and awesome, that bridge was cool and all the battles also I love the music. *drools over the footage*

Freakshow

Jibaku
One thing I noticed was during the Munna vs Mijumaru scene, its Forewarn activated and displayed that the otter's strongest move is Shell Blade.

KurowaSan

Croissant Kamen \o/
Well since it's using spark we still don't know, imo wild bolt sounds like a special attack.

I just love the footage it's so crazy and awesome, that bridge was cool and all the battles also I love the music. *drools over the footage*

But the move Shimama used IS indeed Wild Bolt. o_O

R_N

I like that Shimama's horn glows yellow in its idle animation.

Likewise, the effect on Hihi's eyebrows are neat.

But the move Shimama used IS indeed Wild Bolt. o_O

Weird. So if Wild Bolt is physical and has recoil damage, that means it's a cheap (or maybe better) version of volt tackle?

Chimchar15

anyone else want to punch the pokemon sunday people in the face? let me listen to the music for god's sake.

It's like you read my mind. Seriously why do they even bother showing the footage if we can barely hear it over there voices? Hopefully the official BW site will update with the videos sooner than later.

Weaver_8

Down the rabbit hole
Wow, I just watched the Pokemon Sunday clip and I must say I am very much looking forward to Black and White. I do admit some of the game feels odd to me, but that is how I felt for the fourth gen and now I completely love it. The honey comb thing looks very interesting. I wonder if its a gym, or just some bug maniac's house. We'll see soon enough I suppose.

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer

I'm pretty sure Wild Bolt will be the electric form of Flare Blitz. Seems to make sense.

After watching the pokemon sunday episode I am impressed with the pokemon animations. I love Gear's, It just fits it really well. All of the others are pretty awesome too. Even Munna, who I am still not a fan of.

The desert looks interesting, though I hope it isn't at all like walking through heavy snow..

That Honeycomb place looks strange. Need to see more of that.

-;248;

BCVM22

It's like you read my mind. Seriously why do they even bother showing the footage if we can barely hear it over there voices?

It's a children's show. Being super excited is their job, and most kids will be going all :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and OMG LOOK AT THAT POKEMON DID YOU SEE THAT ATTACK WOW THAT DESERT IS AWESOME :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's why. If you're watching Pokémon Sunday for the music on the game footage, you have the wrong idea of what you're watching.

rocky505

One thing I noticed was during the Munna vs Mijumaru scene, its Forewarn activated and displayed that the otter's strongest move is Shell Blade.
Did it really say that? If it did then The Shellder line, Clamperl line's just got a new move.

ASP

I honestly don't like the rapid eyebrow animation. I thought it was made of hair, not fire. To me, it looks like half the frames are missing.

And I remember the animations being several objects randomly moving, not the whole character being frame-by-frame animated. I'm glad.

And as for Gear's attack, it is definitely not what I was expecting, but still decent. I expected the two gears to go flying FROM the pokemon and slicing straight through the defending pokemon. This is good too, I guess.

All in all, looks pretty good.

dudleyspud

Master of Disguise
Wow, I just watched the Pokemon Sunday clip and I must say I am very much looking forward to Black and White. I do admit some of the game feels odd to me, but that is how I felt for the fourth gen and now I completely love it. The honey comb thing looks very interesting. I wonder if its a gym, or just some bug maniac's house. We'll see soon enough I suppose.

It's more than likely that it's a gym as the background music was that of a gym. Of course they could just be pulling a fast one on us.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
edit: found the butterflies, they are on the pillar. But did anyone notice the statues in the front of the building? On Filb.de, if you pause on 0:52, it looks as if there is statue in the shape of a badge. hmm... Are my eyes playing tricks on me or does anyone else see what I mean?
I too noticed that, that why i made a snapshot of that frame. To me it mostly looks like a gym badge (i marked them with red circles for easier finding).
[IMG139]http://i50.*******.com/mctfrp.jpg[/IMG139]
I'm pretty sure Wild Bolt will be the electric form of Flare Blitz. Seems to make sense.
I would say that "Wild Bolt" would be an Electric version of "Take Down", since "Volt Tackle" is already the electric form of "Flare Blitz" (i should say that in reverse since "Volt Tackle" was created before "Flare Blitz").

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I too noticed that, that why i made a snapshot of that frame. To me it mostly looks like a gym badge (i marked them with red circles for easier finding).
[IMG139]http://i50.*******.com/mctfrp.jpg[/IMG139]

I would say it that "Wild Bolt" would be an Electric version of "Take Down", since "Volt Tackle" is already the electric form of "Flare Blitz" (i should say that in reverse since "Volt Tackle" was created before "Flare Blitz").
Still best not jump to conclusions yet though

Status
Not open for further replies.