• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HokkaidoMaster

I noticed that in the new gameply video, Munna is al lvl 8. So to me it seems that it will be simular to how Ralts wa in R/S/E i.e you can get it early in the game. Either that or GF just put it like that. Hopefully you get it that early becuase Crockonile is at lvl 18 and i want it in my team asap lol then again Shimama is lvl 50 in the vid so is Mijumaru...hmmmm

The game creators most likely made the starters' pictures at lvl 50 for display purposes only, just to show off the new battle mechanics, as well as the starters. I think they just wanted us to get a glimpse at what it's going to be like without revealing the evos of the starters, because showing off a tackle attack at lvl 5 isn't exactly exciting.

It doesn't necessarily mean that the water starter can be found in the wild.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I noticed that in the new gameply video, Munna is al lvl 8. So to me it seems that it will be simular to how Ralts wa in R/S/E i.e you can get it early in the game. Either that or GF just put it like that. Hopefully you get it that early becuase Crockonile is at lvl 18 and i want it in my team asap lol then again Shimama is lvl 50 in the vid so is Mijumaru...hmmmm

No, they were high levels to demonstrate battle moves and what not.

EDIT: Beat'n.

Last edited:

SharpedoSteve

Sink/Swim
Fair enough then, but i was mainly refering to the Munna and Meguroko vid's where the starters were also a low level... but like you said (and i did in my post too) that GF most proberly did it just as a showcase.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Fair enough then, but i was mainly refering to the Munna and Meguroko vid's where the starters were also a low level... but like you said (and i did in my post too) that GF most proberly did it just as a showcase.

Then chances are that Munna and Megukoro are found at those levels.

Jirachidude

collecter and trader
I hope the colours black and white have something to do with the storyline, like in the past and stuff... If they chose them just because they could, then that's a bit poor....!

I never thought of it that way, that'd be really cool if you could like time travel to places and stuff like that.

ASP

Didn't someone say somewhere that there was gonna be the first TRAILER released today? Or was that demo video it?

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Didn't someone say somewhere that there was gonna be the first TRAILER released today? Or was that demo video it?

...That's what a trailer is.

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^

As far as I know the Newest Footage was Suppose to be Released Today as Today was when the Movie 13 Promo DVD came out.
Pokemon AUS said there was also suppose to be a Trailer at the World Hobby Fair???

Last edited:

SkyArrowBridge22

Isshu Champion
Could someone give me a link to the latest battle videos, like of Munna and the others, I want to see how they move.

SkyArrowBridge22

Isshu Champion
Could someone give me a link to the latest battle videos, like of Munna and the others, I want to see how they move.

SkyArrowBridge22

Isshu Champion

ASP

I meant like a trailer advertising HEY, SEE THE NEW REGION, BATTLE TRAINERS, MEET NEW POKEMON, BUY THE GAME AT THIS SHOP, OUT NOW or something...

GreenExploud

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.