• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

natie

Mr. F
Making a useless post again, but whatever: D*N, will you please stop making double/triple/quadruple posts? It's cluttering up the forum, and postcount ≠ epeen...

That said, I think the latest Pokémon revealed look pretty good! Hopefully the rest of the generation will have similar design styles! :D

I was going to post my thoughts yesterday but the forums were flooded... as usual.

This time I am actually more hyped for the characters and the storyline rather then the new Pokemon. Seeing Sugimori's artwork in-game has got me all excited. I had to keep replaying the video cause it looked so interesting, specially with the guy with the green hair. Also, the female sprite is so cute. > w <

For most of my comments on the new Pokemon, I rather wait for Sugimori's artwork before I judge. So far the new designs have been pretty decent, and some I have already fallen in love with.

The graphics amaze me each time I see them in motion! I keep wondering how the old generation Pokemon are going to look in those battles. Also that bridge (from the most recent video)... looks so... freakin' awesome... o [] o

Triple battles: This is going to require a new strategy. It seems a bit too much and dumb, but I do like new challenges and I'm still really interested how it works. It might actually be really fun~ = w =

R_N

Making a useless post again, but whatever: D*N, will you please stop making double/triple/quadruple posts? It's cluttering up the forum, and postcount ≠ epeen...

That said, I think the latest Pokémon revealed look pretty good! Hopefully the rest of the generation will have similar design styles! :D

I'm interested in knowing what the theme behind the designs are.

For reference, Gen 4's was "Ultimate"

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer

looks to me like this time its gonna be Super Ultimate Omega XD

D*N

Musical Star

I just wanted to react at more than one reaction....
and I didn't thought of that at the same time XD
sorry!!!

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
This one has pokemon that are two gears, a sarcophagus, and more dumb stuff. They don't even look feel like pokemon to me anymore.

I thought only the furries only cared what a Pokemon felt like.

And I have 20 bucks that says you'll probably buy the game twice.

I love seel!
Dont break this guy down!

that voltorb and magnemite werent the best , I can understand..
but seel is in my heart :p

He was using them as an example of how the first generation wasn't any more or less original than any of the others.

I love Seel too, but let's face it; it isn't that original of a design.

There's a theme for the designs?

D*N

Musical Star
Quit with the multi-posting.

He was telling you that you didn't understand what I was trying to say. At all.
OH now I understand ...

oh and if it matters... I don't care about the postcount thing ...
And can you please tell me what: cluttering and epeen means?

I thought only the furries only cared what a Pokemon felt like.

And I have 20 bucks that says you'll probably buy the game twice.

He was using them as an example of how the first generation wasn't any more or less original than any of the others.

I love Seel too, but let's face it; it isn't that original of a design.

There's a theme for the designs?

MMM.... I think seel was a kind of orginal, not really original but better than all those over detailled pokemon.
And so I think seel isn't really the right example

tom-tom

Furret <3
Misdreavus/Mismagius evo, anyone? Maybe Mislolitus?
Mismagius is strong enough already I don't think they will be making another evolution. If anything it would be an evolution of Bannette because Dusclops got an evolution and it didn't, so they might be making up for it now.

PokéJungle

Webmaster | Writer

Ugh the new designs are awful >>;

Munna is the only saving grace so far.

CrimsonCreed603

Brony Cola
I like the green ghost one the most, but I like most of them. The only ones I don't like that much are Muuna and the black ghost pokemon. As someone said before, I'm really looking forward to all of the artwork, not only for the pokemon, but the whole entire game.

And a theme.... Light and dark. Alot of the pre-evos like really cute, but the older ones are much "darker". Also, if I am right, many of the new Pokemon's names are death, darkness, and fear.

Last edited:

"Is this really pokémon" is my guess.

oakbark

Elite Four Novice
Interesting. I like the amoeba-like one. And the sarcophagus one.

Heatran-Nosepass fusion is awful! And that black pokemon beside him looks like a Gym Leader in costume!

Does anyone think that the yellow one beside the mole evolution could be a Meguroko evo?

SharpedoSteve

Sink/Swim
Hopefully we get details on the two new moves soon, but more importantly info of all these new pokemon like their types and abilities so we can discuss them in more detail...

On topic, i'm intruiged by the online options in B/W, hopefully the way to use it is easy... since it's hard for me personally to use the wifi stuff at home.

ForeverFlame

Ugh the new designs are awful >>;

Munna is the only saving grace so far.

I have the direct opposite opinion of your's, lol. I think Munna is the only bad Pokemon of the bunch so far.

I was constantly complaining about the fourth generation, but so far these Pokemon seem okay.

D*N

Musical Star
Interesting. I like the amoeba-like one. And the sarcophagus one.

Heatran-Nosepass fusion is awful! And that black pokemon beside him looks like a Gym Leader in costume!

Does anyone think that the yellow one beside the mole evolution could be a Meguroko evo?

No don't think that's a evolution off meguroko.
It's not really crocodile enough

Itzal

I hope that one unamed poke isnt a nosepass evo, the color scheme is the same and generally looks like it could be an evo.

Status
Not open for further replies.