• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Confirmed that old sprites aren't used :)

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
I think its gonna be really hard to chose a team since I get a feeling many good pokemon are gonna be in this generation and I sense a whole bunch of pokes are gonna be in this gen. AT least 150

btw everytime I see serebii he always seems to double post

dude your still asking that?

ITS A DS GAME THAT MEANS ITS NOT REGION LOCKED. STOP ASKING THIS PEOPLES, if your still cautious about that then dont import its a waste of money for a game you probably have a hard time of understanding (its in another language it is SIXETY FREAKING DOLLARS) be thankful serebii is willing to spend 2 times that amount

Last edited:

hever

022611229PM
Has it been confirmed that there is no region lock on DSi?

Aren't DSi games regioned lock? I don't know if this is true, but I read somewhere they are. But Pokemon BW is not designed for the DSi, so you'll find that it will not regioned-lock along with other regular DS titles.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
I have no idea what the green thing is based on, but i'm slightly clinging on to the idea of it being a monkey... just because it could mean a huge green silverback gorrilla evo is possible XD
I remember suggesting that a while back. I'm glad the idea has stuck with some people.

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
Pokemon games have never been region locked so no it won't be region locked.

yep, and its such a stupid question, why would the official US site show an advert of BW if it was region locked

ForeverFlame

I love how the screen focuses solely on the Pokemon as it's being caught.

Also, new sprites. Yay. I was scared that they were going to re-use DPPtHGSS sprites for the past few months.

Jesus Christ people are you that dumb in real life

The question here is, will Black/White, two DS games with DSi-enhanced features, be region-locked on DSi? Of course they won't be on DS Phat and Lite, but what about the DSi? THAT is the question. It's something I'm interested to know too, as my current DS is almost-dead and those features could be enough to me to buy a DSi instead of trying to resurrect my DS Lite. And yes, I will import the game because I know katakana/hiragana, I have a passable knowledge of Japanese and I have played Emerald, Platinum and Soul Silver (and I played Emerald with zero knowledge of the language) in Japanese and frankly if you think it's a waste of money for somebody to buy a game that is essentially the same for almost fifteen years only because it's in a language you cannot understand and think not only anybody else cannot either but also do not have any interest of trying to understand the language as I had back when I played Emerald, then sorry but the problem isn't with us.

And pokemon.com is advertising the US version of B/W lol, not the JP one. At no moment they mention the games are coming out in September (JP release date), but always Spring 2011 instead (US release date). C'mon guys, you have a brain. Use it a bit more.

Last edited:

Danitsku

so wowwww...um, i've seen some art of doryuuzu..if that's fan art, somebody's really talented. o_O can anyboody confirm if it's real or not? first seen it in dialga1992's sig, and then looked online to find mo' and well, it looks legit. i'm sorry if i sound unintelligent atm, but it'd be cool to know if it's sugimori's art or not.

so wowwww...um, i've seen some art of doryuuzu..if that's fan art, somebody's really talented. o_O can anyboody confirm if it's real or not? first seen it in dialga1992's sig, and then looked online to find mo' and well, it looks legit. i'm sorry if i sound unintelligent atm, but it'd be cool to know if it's sugimori's art or not.

That's merely fanart (a good one, that is). We will surely have the Sugimori art once Corocoro is released/leaked and the official site is updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.