• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
One thing I don't understand about N is...

If he thinks pokemon should be free and separate from humans, why does he capture and battle with pokemon? Is he on the humans or pokemon's side?

7 tyranitars

all antognists are hypocritcics :p so it doesn't really suprise me that a path like that is taken.

ijea4444

Its not like the pokemon he captures he plans to use forever, he only plans on using them until his plan is done, and that is what makes him a villian, being stupid enough to do that.

He's like PETA, good intentions, bad execution.

PokéJungle

Webmaster | Writer
lol, I agree. Even good ideals can turn out badly. Like PETA.

But still it makes me very curious about this guy's storyline.

Sponge

It's a small detail but I love how your trainer actually appears throwing the pokeball when you're catching a pokemon or throwing out pokemon for a battle. It makes it seem a bit more like you're catching it and not some mystery background person.

Grei

not the color
I really wish the future city was in pokemon White.

Now I have a choice, the cooler Legendary, or the asthetics of a futuristic city.

For me, it's about the city. I don't generally use the Legendary, though I used Dialga when I first played through Diamond 4-5 years ago against the Elite Four (of course, my Pokemon could've been better trained, but still). I don't personally mind Reshiram, so I'm probably going with Black City (unless I see more of White Forest that makes me want it more).

Speaking of Black City and White Forest, anyone think it's possibly hidden under a cloud on the Isshu Map? I mean, that'd make sense to me anyway.

He's like PETA, good intentions, bad execution.

That's... actually a really good comparison to N. N is like PETA. I like it.

Glue

Snorunt = cool ^o^
I have to go with Pokemon White, I like the city better I like the exclusive pokemon better but not the legendary but still, I can live with that. That green gelatin pokemon thing is epic! Haha its so weird.

Larry

Yeah I'll just catch my legendary and find the other one in the trade forum. I'm going with black just because that's simply what I want.

Riversong

Buggy down.
Well thank goodness Rankurusu is in White. Personally I think Gochiruzeru is stupid looking.

The nature/technology differences are cool. I like the look of the traditional city more since i'm the type that needs trees around me irl to be happy.

Can't wait for next Pokemon Sunday!

I really like the aesthetic differences between Black and White as well as the version exclusive places. It fits the yin and yang theme of the games, with Black being more upbeat and technological while White is more calm and natural. I also like it because it convinced my sister to get Black so I can get White. q: I seriously love Rankurusu.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
I like the feature of Black City and White Forest. I'm getting Black so, well, I'm in luck. I like Black City A LOT.

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
Well thank goodness Rankurusu is in White. Personally I think Gochiruzeru is stupid looking.

I don't really like psychic pokemon, only exceptions being Girafarig and Metagross. So I'm still waiting to see what other version exclusives they have before choosing which game to buy.

Chaos Rush

I'm loving how they altered the "beep" sound effect when talking to the way it sounded like in R/B/Y/G/S/C. I dunno why, it sounds more.... natural I guess.

GunSaberSeraph

Those Golden Days

If he thinks pokemon should be free and separate from humans, why does he capture and battle with pokemon? Is he on the humans or pokemon's side?

The problem is that in order to get anything done in the Pokémon world, you need actual Pokémon to help you. Most likely, N will probably say building his own will be a necessary evil if it can help bring his segregation plan into fruition.

GunSaberSeraph

Those Golden Days

The problem is that in order to get anything done in the Pokémon world, you need actual Pokémon to help you. Most likely, N will probably say building his own will be a necessary evil if it can help bring his segregation plan into fruition.

R_N

I'm loving how they altered the "beep" sound effect when talking to the way it sounded like in R/B/Y/G/S/C. I dunno why, it sounds more.... natural I guess.

The beep sound was altered?
It's always sounded the same to me...
Maybe I'm just not a beep connoisseur

Sunsurge

.:Judgement:.
Dislike these changes. I love Black City, the exclusive Pokemon (sorta) for it, AND the changes in the city. Technology > Nature. But I WANT Zekrom. It's freaking Lightning Dragon! =O I MAY just get Pokemon Black, and make my brother trade the legendaries. XD That way I can still get Zekrom. =D

KGB13

Man of Mystery
The only problem I have with the whole Tech vs Nature thing is, how can these cities coexist being so different within each version but being part of the same story and time frame? it doesn't make sense.

Unless Black and White take place in 2 different time frames, worlds, or dimensions which would support my Future vs Past theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.