• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
lol the ds has been out what, almost 6 years now? if ur a pokemon fan and dont have at least 2, u fail XD i have 4 although the top screen on one is broken, if it werent for that id have 3, just need a dsi xl to complete the collection

Sabonea_Masukippa

Too bad there isn't anything else new attached to those rumors that we can look forward to. Plasma has been all but confirmed.

Well it's always possible that Plasma was just a joke thrown in with the rest of the true ones. Unlikely, maybe. But there's always a possibility. :p
*I do not actually believe this to be the case. I think it's very likely that Team Plasma is real.

The new team look likenights :p

man so i need two DS's.. I guess I'm screwed i do not know anyone around to use one... a goose pokemon..

Hi. I have no idea what you meant. Mind rephrasing/clarifying?

Sabonea_Masukippa

Holy F&*^ I've only seen the first 10 seconds of the filb.de vid and i have to change my freakin pants.

The chick's name is Aroe.

Bridge is beautiful. Looks like a train running underneath.

Team Plasma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Full In-game map cofnirmed. Black Doom is gonna be ******.

You can pass items over to other players using C=Gear

Support missions!

Pokemon Musicals!! Swan pokemon! Bambi!! Dress your pokemon up and then appeal in groups of four. Best appeal is the winner.

Bambi's name is Shikijika

You can grow berries in the dream world.

Pokeshifter involves throwing pokeballs at the box sprites of your pokemon as they jump in and out of grass. you can do 6 at a time, it would seem.

Last edited:

halloweenghost

yeah the deer looks like bambi.. and the red eyed chipmonk evo is weird! lol

it kinda looks like it might have season changes but I think it might also be just the in game dfferences between black and white.

LOL told ya they look like knights

Kreis

Still Dirrty
In addition to the deer, we also seem to have a new swan Pokemon.

Silver_Seoul

Black afro Gym Lady lol. ^^ And awesome, Knights for Grunts !

Silver_Seoul

Let's see, the trainer classes shown were...

Football player/Quarterback
Lass/Schoolgirl, not sure.
Hiker
Baker..
And trapeze artist?

R_N

:OOOOO

Okay I gave the camera a lot of crap at the start of this

Perception

CHANGED
asdhlajfhsldjfh the bridge at twilight

Team Plasma are knights?!

Updated map!!!!
This should shut Black Doom up, it's got so many green side dots

Ahahaha Shimama in a top hat
GOOSE :O
haha okay seriously what the hell is going on here
I like how the Goose/Swan is shown off in the art but then they go and show a deer instead. Game Freak are the best trolls

There it is again!
New battle type with the field? Interesting.
Oh hey so this is where the clip of Mamanbo came from! Sneaky sneaky

Ah, so I was right about how the minigame works. Doesn't look too hard nor should it take too long. Hm hm, not too bad. 6 at a time, fire the bow at your Pokemon to catch them.

Aahhahalsfjasbd;kajbsd;oaus the field scene with the leaves
Looks like this is showing version differences in areas. Looks like Black's leaf area is all green, White gets an autumn colored version?

Trainer montage! Football player ha ha. Doesn't look like they animate but they may have cut away too quickly

WHATS THAT ANOTHER NEW POKEMON WELL OKAY IF YOU SO INSIST
I'm thinking Minezumi evo?

rocky505

Whoa a freaking football player trainer class how epic is that!

Sabonea_Masukippa

Holy F&*^ I've only seen the first 10 seconds of the filb.de vid and i have to change my freakin pants.

The chick's name is Aroe.

Bridge is beautiful. Looks like a train running underneath.

Team Plasma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Full In-game map cofnirmed. Black Doom is gonna be ******.

You can pass items over to other players using C=Gear

Support missions!

Pokemon Musicals!! Swan pokemon! Bambi!! Dress your pokemon up and then appeal in groups of four. Best appeal is the winner.

Bambi's name is Shikijika

You can grow berries in the dream world.

Pokeshifter involves throwing pokeballs at the box sprites of your pokemon as they jump in and out of grass. you can do 6 at a time, it would seem.

Confirmation of season changes in the field..

Footballer clas of trainer... this is so america...lol

Minezumi's apparent evo is Miruhoggu miru = see in Japanese.

Battle Subway where you can enjoy battles!

rocky505

These games are just getting better and better. I see the knights using a horse like Pokemon (Shimama, Ponyta) and maybe a steel type of some sort.

Sabonea_Masukippa

I'd be happy if we had season change but i think it is just game differnces :(

No, the shots with the autumn leaves specifically said that the field effects change with the season. If it's wrong I will delete my account, that's how sure I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.