• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

halloweenghost

I have wifi easilt... first i bought a nintendo wifi adaptor for those without wireless internet
then i later bought a wireless router hooked it up and bam! Easy as pie... seriously..it's not hard to get wifi. I don';t even use the adaptor anymore as i don't need it

βƹβƹ ɱɪɢηѻη

I hope in this master document they release some gym leaders

Eheh! Don't get too hopeful, I do believe we'll be getting ONE at most.

Is it confirmed that the pre-National Pokedex is made up of only new pokemon? Or is it mainly 5th gen. pokemon with a few 1-4th gen. pokemon mixed in?

Well, according to Junichi Masuda (game director, or something like that) said that the Isshu dex will comprise of all new Pokemon. But later on, you can catch them.
I really like this because it's giving this generation a chance fir people to feel it's a brand new adventure with completely new unknown Pokemon and new attacks. (and this is also what he said).

Last edited:

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Nothing has officially been confirmed yet. It's expected that there will be at least a few old Pokemon.

Masuda said explicity there were no old Pokemon till the end of the game. I think that means it's confirmed.

MrGreen

Steel Fanatic
With only Gen. 5 Pokemon in Isshu this means no more Zubat and Geodude in caves anymore. I hope they dont replace them with something more anoying.

~Platinum~

<- Caught it!
Well, according to Junichi Masuda (game director, or something like that) said that the Isshu dex will comprise of all new Pokemon. But later on, you can catch them.
I really like this because it's giving this generation a chance fir people to feel it's a brand new adventure with completely new unknown Pokemon and new attacks. (and this is also what he said).

I guess this means we won't have to worry about getting attacked by Golbat every time we take five steps in a cave! :D

βƹβƹ ɱɪɢηѻη

With only Gen. 5 Pokemon in Isshu this means no more Zubat and Geodude in caves anymore. I hope they dont replace them with something more anoying.

Umm obviously there are going to be annoying Pokemon. I'm not getting what you're saying... You're acknowledging that there'll be no old Pokemon in the Isshu Dex, but you're saying that you hope they won't be replaced..?

MrGreen

Steel Fanatic
Umm obviously there are going to be annoying Pokemon. I'm not getting what you're saying... You're acknowledging that there'll be no old Pokemon in the Isshu Dex, but you're saying that you hope they won't be replaced..?

No, there going to be replaced by something that could be if not more anoying that Zubat and Geodude. Is what I wanted to say. Sorry I have trouble conveying my thoughts in writting.

~Platinum~

<- Caught it!
so psychic Fire for Victini. Interesting right?

It is an interesting combination of types, but I can't help but think that they're just trying to make up for the severe lack of Fire types in the 4th gen. by giving Reshiram and Victini a Fire type. I'd personally rather have some new non-legendary Fire type pokemon than some new legendary Fire types.

V Faction

www.faction.com
Mijumaru's shell will be the puzzling factor of stories for years to come.

"Hahaha! I've got you cornered, Mijumaru! You are FINISHED!"
"Sorry, but there's one thing you didn't count on?"
"Ooooohh reeeeally?! And what's that?!"
"I CAN REMOVE MY SHELL!!"
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Etc.

They look angry on that lunch box.

Status
Not open for further replies.