• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dspeight

Sabonea_Masukippa

Oh, lol. Pokebeach edited the Victini post to be before the post of the Undaunted scans for some reason ... except that undaunted post's been up for an hour at least and victini only went up onto 2chan 30 minutes ago....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

WPM-Reborn

Ultimate Pokemon Fan
^ The Manaphy news came out after the scans, and since it's less important, I deleted both posts and reposted both stories so the scans would be on top since it's more important.

Sabonea_Masukippa

^ The Manaphy news came out after the scans, and since it's less important, I deleted both posts and reposted both stories so the scans would be on top since it's more important.

Fair enough. Although, considering the size of the Manaphy post most people would have seen the post underneath it I think. Just thought it was odd coz I'd literally checked your site minutes before Serebii updated and there was nothing there, then when I went back after he'd updated, they were before the scans.

Anyway, no harm done. :)

rocky505

I see nothing special about the manaphy though -_- I only care about victini's new move.

Misty Lover17

Water Trainer
Complete Burn. Sounds cool. :)

Hopefully we will get more information soon.

It's sounding like a special version of Sacred Fire, with a huge Burn chance.

To me it sounds more like a new version of Blast Burn...

MikeHill005

Resistance Member
personally, i'm loving the "all-new" thing. think about it, this means that something will replace the likes of zubat, geodude, tentacool, etc. Just like he said, It'll be like a new game!

Don't really know what to think of the swan poke, it will probably end up being something I never use anyway. IMO the new bug is Bug/Grass because of the leaves on it,

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It's sounding like a special version of Sacred Fire, with a huge Burn chance.

That's what I was thinking, but Victini looks too small to have a special, maybe stronger version of a Fire type move. I know Jirachi had Doom Desire but I hope they've learned their lesson about giving the little Legendaries big moves. I also thought Complete Burn might just cause normal Burn Status or that it might be helpful in inflicting more damage than a normal Burn status :S

MikeHill005

Resistance Member
If you're talking about who I think you're talking about I don't think that's N. Whoever he is has green hair and a hat but I think N's hat looks different.

If it is then that would be even more interesting.

If you look at some of the other shots of N's overworld sprite, (ex. In the city with Cheren, in the cave, etc.) it shows him with a brown hat.

rocky505

Mew and Celebi didn't have special moves (Unless you count transform on Mew) while the rest of their group has, Jirachi with doom desire, manaphy with Heart Swap, Shaymin with Seed Flare and now victini gets Complete Burn.

Lorde

Mew and Celebi didn't have special moves (Unless you count transform on Mew) while the rest of their group has, Jirachi with doom desire, manaphy with Heart Swap, Shaymin with Seed Flare and now victini gets Complete Burn.

Well yeah but I meant that only Jirachi and maybe Shaymin with Seed Flare have a really "destructive" move. Heart Swap doesn't cause an explosion or anything big lol. I mean, Victini's the victory Pokemon, let's give it fireworks!

When I think of complete burn, I think of the kamikaze style moves, like Explosion and Self-Destruct. Maybe it's a physical Fire-type version of them?

Good idea, I mean, the whole suicidal thing. I can see Complete Burn being something to the effect of Explosion which causes serious damage or maybe even Memento which causes a reduce in a stat or maybe something like Healing Wish with the opposite effect; instead of healing HP it damages all Pokemon in the opponents party when they're sent out. Either way, it's cool :p

I've got some beef to deal with. Can anyone explain whether the U.S. names for Reshiram and Zekrom have been revealed? The main site states that those are their English and Japanese names but that sounds odd. I don't recall the English names and the Japanese names being released simultaneously before :S

Last edited:

Blazenuva

For some reason, I see Complete Burn as an attack that when used, all of the opponent's party pokemon will get the burn condition upon switching into the battle. It seems a little broken, but so is Dark Void. Besides, GameFreak can easily balance out the effect (like the whole burn-witch thing can last for only 3-5 turns).

Thats my two cents.

Blazenuva

For some reason, I see Complete Burn as an attack that when used, all of the opponent's party pokemon will get the burn condition upon switching into the battle. It seems a little broken, but so is Dark Void. Besides, GameFreak can easily balance out the effect (like the whole burn-witch thing can last for only 3-5 turns).

Thats my two cents.

Lorde

HEY HEY HEY PEOPLE go to this site ^_^ I beat Serebii-chan to something =P new confirmed pokes *_* http://www.zimagez.com/zimage/bw80310.php

It's been revealed to be fake, days ago actually.

I was thinking about the Battle Subway today and how there was something about "intense battles" or something like that. I was wondering if the Battle Subway could possibly be an alternative to the Battle Frontier or Trainer Tower like in the 3rd Generation. You have to admit, the Battle Subway sounds pretty fun, like battling at high speed on top of a moving train or something. We know there are rollercoasters and stuff in Isshu so a battle aboard a train sounds like child's play :p

Last edited:

WishforaMilotic

Shiny Hunter~♥
I don't read Japanese, but from what I can see, they seem pretty authentic to me.....

If this is indeed official though, I guess Luvdisc is getting its evolution after all.

Didn't they show a battle vid with and stuff in Japan with them pokemon in them? That's like saying Victini's not coming out -_-'' (talking 2 The 4th Kira here, and others)

Status
Not open for further replies.