• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
My thoughts exactly.

Now, as far as Mamanbo goes. Remember, guys, it has NOT been confirmed to be a Luvdisc evolution. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE a Luvdisc evolution, because Luvdisc needs an evolution like Probopass needs a shave. And Probopass needs a shave.

But, it's still entirely possible that they're not actually related. Just thought I'd make sure you all knew that on the off chance it turns out to not be related to Luvdisc at all and crushes everyone's hopes.
You have doubts that they aren't related? I find it nearly impossible for them to not be related. The looks and the concept match, making it a shoe-in.

And I think Probopass' mustache is great. When I discovered they were iron fillings, I was awestruck like those Squeeze Toy Aliens from Toy Story.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh!"

Manchee

extra toasty
and besides wasnt there a "mastery document" when they were revealing heartgold and soulsilver?

HG/SS weren't as new as Black and White though since they were just remakes. There's still so much more we can get for the new games from a mastery document than we could have gotten from one for HG/SS.

Now, as far as Mamanbo goes. Remember, guys, it has NOT been confirmed to be a Luvdisc evolution. Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE a Luvdisc evolution, because Luvdisc needs an evolution like Probopass needs a shave. And Probopass needs a shave.

Well duh ^^ I honestly wouldn't be too surprised if they had the reason "Isshu is so far away, even some Pokémon look different."

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
http://pokebeach.com/2010/07/clear-scans-of-julys-corocoro-magazine

Ok, so there were 16 full pages worth of scans, but pages 1 and 2 are missing -presumably they weren't of consequence. 18 all up in the booklet then. My mistake.

And I didn't think there was a Mastery document for HGSS's release, but I could be wrong.

oh yeahhh those are alot, its seems like so much less when all the info from them is consolidated >.< but 2 hear that this months is gonna be even bigger has got me even more stoked XD

btw, i totally dig ur translations, just saw that u updated them recently, stoked again haha

Electric

I don't like this World of Dreams thing where you have to send your Pokemon via Wi-fi to the computer. All my neighbors put a password on their Wi-fi and I need their WEP key :(

But seriously, it's just a Nintendo DS, what harm can it do? They should have made non Isshu Pokemon avaliable in some type of area.

Sabonea_Masukippa

oh yeahhh those are alot, its seems like so much less when all the info from them is consolidated >.< but 2 hear that this months is gonna be even bigger has got me even more stoked XD

btw, i totally dig ur translations, just saw that u updated them recently, stoked again haha

I was gonna do the whole website this month, but my internet was capped when the site updated. All the new ones from this month were done without me having actually seens what they look like on the website and took forever to get right. lol.

I should have time to do the whole thing this month though it depends on how much gets updated. :p

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
I don't like this World of Dreams thing where you have to send your Pokemon via Wi-fi to the computer. All my neighbors put a password on their Wi-fi and I need their WEP key :(

But seriously, it's just a Nintendo DS, what harm can it do? They should have made non Isshu Pokemon avaliable in some type of area.

Most likely, non-Isshu Pokemon will be available. Masuda's blog only said (from what I understand) is that it will be Isshu-only Pokemon until the National Dex. After words, these games will most likely be compatible with previous games, and then there's the random addition of non-Isshu Pokemon, swarms, maybe some in-game trades, etc.

Sabonea_Masukippa

They may still do this: there's been nothing confirmed that after the end of the game non-Isshu Pokemon won't be available/seen in game, only before the end.

TeamRocketAgent

I always wonder what the point of spoilers are anyways. It's like we know 70% of the game and that's bad and weird at the same time. Lol I wish I didn't spoil myself.
I know, it's kind of sad in a way.

However, I'm 100% positive that when you get your hands on the game it will feel very new because you'll be playing with your own pokémon with the game in your hands. Also, there is so much that hasn't been revealed.

My greatest fear is how much is going to be out after the 18th.

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
well if the whole isshu dex is gonna be new then that prolly means theres gonna be at least 150 new ones since every national dex is at least that amount if not more, any less would really just be underwhelming...but ya its still gonna be thrill actually finding out what moves and such each new pokemon learns and what have u so no worries haha

also @ subonea masukippa, i like ur new avatar, i raised a carnivine once along with a whole team of other "one-offs" haha ^.^

PsychicChampion

Dude I love the Rock Monster, would be awesome if it knows a new move.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
So that's Isshu's Pikachu.

Beats the hell out of Pachirisu. Flying Squirrel/ Sugar Glider Yay!

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
You have doubts that they aren't related? I find it nearly impossible for them to not be related. The looks and the concept match, making it a shoe-in.

Very, very, very small doubts, but they're there. I mean, since Isshu is supposed to be a reboot of the series, for all we know, Mamanbo could just be Luvdisc's replacement, rather than an evolution. Just another source of Heart Scales, you know?

Having said that, I too am betting on it evolving from Luvdisc. I'm just trying to remind everyone that it's not confirmed.

EDIT: Holy crap, flying squirrel Pachirisu evolution, YES! I KNEW IT!

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
lol gigaisu's eyes remind me of double from mega man x4

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!

I am so totally naming the rock guy after a naruto bad guy in the Akatsuki... dunno who though XD

Well seeing that the face of the squirrel looks like pachirisu its possible that its an evo

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
I doubt that the Happy Flying Squirrel is Pachirisu's evo. It looks even smaller than Pachirisu.

EDIT: From PokeJungle:

"Emonga – Flying Squirrel Pokemon. Type is Electric / Flying. Ability is Static

Gigaiasu – Pressure Pokemon. Type is Rock. Ability is Sturdy. [こうあつ could mean "Red Pressure" pokemon :s Kriffix can help me out later]"

Status
Not open for further replies.