• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, lemme see if I got it right.

Mamanbou looks like Luvdisc, has the same body shape of Luvdisc, same color, is of a species that totally could be an evolution to Luvdisc

and yet

it isn't?

Well, fuck your shit, Game Freak =(

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

Mamanbou looks like Luvdisc, has the same body shape of Luvdisc, same color, is of a species that totally could be an evolution to Luvdisc

and yet

it isn't?

Well, **** your shit, Game Freak =(

Why isnt it? Luvdisc was a love pokemon, Mamambou is the Harem pokemon everything points to it they didnt reveal Electrivire has Electabuzz evolution right away either if i remember well but we all assumed it was and it really was, stop assuming things till its confirmed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsf8LnThk5Y

Last edited:

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
Is this all? I hope not, I mean, for a master document or something i would expect like 20 pages

FallenStar93

and yet

it isn't?

It hasn't been confirmed that it isn't it's evolution, so it still could be an evolution of Luvdisc.

But wouldn't they have said anything about it already?

Or did they reveal Roserade/Electivire/Weavile last gen without actually revealing they were evolutions?

Misty Lover17

Water Trainer

and yet

it isn't?

The same color? Did you you expect it will be black and green?

It SHOULD be similar to Luvdisc, though we do know there's a difference between them them already now.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Can someone tell me whats happening? I got up early to see these, fell back to sleep, woke back up, AND NOW they could be fake?! Please say NO! I like these! And beleived them to be real. Hopefully this all gets cleared up soon

Chardan

Its a shame the fish isn't real, but It's not too bad. Hopefully the real scans will come through soon, but that was a good fake indeed.

Reposting here what I ~think~:

Gothic Togekiss at Smogon said:
How do we know that these series of scans are fake as well?

It's quite simple. Go check the scan with Bambi's (its name is difficult to remember, I'll admit) formes. See there? You can see Spring Forme's legs. That means that, as one should expect, Bambi got all of its formes shown TOGETHER. Now check the big page scan. See the problem? Yeah.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
I'm very excited to get seasons in game; that was something that was high on my wishlist, and having them each last a month so that it doesn't take too long to get something different is a great idea.

ForeverFlame

Wow, those were extremely impressive fakes.

But at least that means that the new Pokemon we get this time around will start from scratch. Those fakes were mostly old news anyway.

Jimmy1

Pokemon Master
great fakes, excellent job you who did it i do appreciate you!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.