• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers

slowkingsley

From the supposed CoroCoro info, Kurumiru names suggests that it could be based on a mealworm. If this then follows real-world convention, then it should evolve into a beetle rather than a butterfly or moth, which I think is rather neat and something different.

R_N

From the supposed CoroCoro info, Kurumiru names suggests that it could be based on a mealworm. If this then follows real-world convention, then it should evolve into a beetle rather than a butterfly or moth, which I think is rather neat and something different.

From the "sewing bug" classification I figured maybe a silk worm

but I've never heard of a meal worm so who knows

BCVM22

Besides, Heartscales were way too hard to come by in HG/SS

No they weren't. They're held by wild Luvdisc, which are a swarm Pokémon, they're found as hidden items and in breakable rocks and they're a very cheap item in the Pokéathlon prizes, and let's not pretend it's at all difficult to put together a few thousand Pokéathlon points in a short time.

No no I got it

The enemy will randomly waste a turn giving you a heart scale
UBER TIER CONFIRMED

But Luvdisc is already Uber, will it have a tier of its own?????

But seriously, I don't have much of a guess on this ability. I can think of it being an Auto-Snatch ability that only works once (switch in Mamanbou while Salamence is Dragon Dancing for the first time, ???, PROFIT), or a crappy ability related to Heart Scales or Attract.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
From the "sewing bug" classification I figured maybe a silk worm

but I've never heard of a meal worm so who knows

They are like elongated maggots, well thats how I think. Just a random fact, it is a delicacy for the aboriginees (sp?).

Tackman

Optimistic Trainer
ive been stalking these forums all day, and i wanna know. where the deuce is this master document?!

CoroCoro hired some armed security guards to prevent leaking. Currently, witness stated they saw four persons inside plastic bags being taken out of CoroCoro's building.

GaZsTiC

Alternating
No they weren't. They're held by wild Luvdisc, which are a swarm Pokémon, they're found as hidden items and in breakable rocks and they're a very cheap item in the Pokéathlon prizes, and let's not pretend it's at all difficult to put together a few thousand Pokéathlon points in a short time.

That's harsh.

I think he meant they were harder to find than in Platinum, where you got them by the bucketload pre-League. In HG/SS, the only places to get them were in the Pokeathlon (which many didn't do pre-League) and in rocks...if you were lucky. There was two hidden if I remember correctly.

Glue

Snorunt = cool ^o^
CoroCoro hired some armed security guards to prevent leaking. Currently, witness stated they saw four persons inside plastic bags being taken out of CoroCoro's building.

Haha I can imagine seeing that... Wait that would be scary

Q:| <--- IM DAVY CROCKETT

Espeon POWER!

Coral Eye Trainer
That's harsh.

I think he meant they were harder to find than in Platinum, where you got them by the bucketload pre-League. In HG/SS, the only places to get them were in the Pokeathlon (which many didn't do pre-League) and in rocks...if you were lucky. There was two hidden if I remember correctly.

What? Bucket loads? Where are these? Tell me now please because I found HG one of the easiest games to get them, much easier than platinum.

On another note I'm still blown away at that scan being fake, it seemed so real. :/

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
Calm down, dude. It's already done. Some people on 2chan. You shouldn't be angry. You should actually commend them, since those scans were freakin' believable in every way.

uhhh no man, commend them? r u kidding me? everyone should be as mad as i am, making fakes and then passing it on as legit info is total horse ****, **** that man, it aint right...

anywayz i totally claim that new plant thing, it totally looks like a bong to me ROFL XD

Status
Not open for further replies.