• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tackman

Optimistic Trainer
Try looking up 'yin yang yuan'. That'll show you it.

Oh! That!

540px-A_Yin-Yang-Yuan_Symbol_-_Triality-One.svg.png

When researching for that, I've seen much, MUCH more purple than crimson, so the next game is Pokémon Purple? This one was trademarked too. So now, Pokémon will not only look kiddy, but also girly XD

R_N

Try looking up 'yin yang yuan'. That'll show you it.
Uhhhh this doesn't actually seem "legit"?

Like it was made up by some guy because of his sexuality, I mean, and not concretely based on the ying yang duality dealie.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Well the internet expect, NAY, demands the best from a magazine that can't give a rats *** about anything but hyping the kids, so yes Snowy, you were. Sadly.

People can't wait a month until the actual game comes out, unfortunately.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm curious about the difference in the Black and White boxart. I was assuming maybe the boxes with the different artwork are just the limited edition sets that can be pre-ordered and come with a toy or something. I don't think I have any other way of explaining it, it's either that or some method they're trying. The Battle Subway sounds so much like the Battle Tower so I guess it won't be featured in the game, at least I hope not. The Battle Subway sounds like a perfect replacement.

Ugh, love how Mastery Document makes everyone jump the shark. Anyway, just realized cutting out the following Pokemon makes sense cause of the plot.
I see the reason where you're going; Team Plasma and N both want Pokemon to be released and out of their pokeballs. Since the fifth generation doesn't (or for BW) allow us to have Pokemon following us, it's probably due to the evil team.

Josiah

is your favorite
I never said it was legit. That's just what people have been using as their basis for the third version being Crimson.
When researching for that, I've seen much, MUCH more purple than crimson, so the next game is Pokémon Purple? This one was trademarked too. So now, Pokémon will not only look kiddy, but also girly XD
That doesn't have Black or White in it, though.

R_N

I never said it was legit. That's just what people have been using as their basis for the third version being Crimson.That doesn't have Black or White in it, though.
Man what I'm gising this thing & there's all sorts of colors going on in this triality. I've got white, dark blue, light blue; red, blue, yellow; black, white, gray; purple, pink, blue...

Jimmy1

Pokemon Master
I'm curious about the difference in the Black and White boxart. I was assuming maybe the boxes with the different artwork are just the limited edition sets that can be pre-ordered and come with a toy or something. I don't think I have any other way of explaining it, it's either that or some method they're trying. The Battle Subway sounds so much like the Battle Tower so I guess it won't be featured in the game, at least I hope not. The Battle Subway sounds like a perfect replacement.

I hope you are right because i dont want to strive get a glowing edition because it just has sth extra o

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos

I know, I'm not quite understanding the different box arts. Maybe it's pre-order exclusive? But why? Still, it doesn't really matter, I mean, later on it could be collectable, but still...

So if they're going to change us for the seasons, along with the areas, we're to assume that the trainers will change as well right? I mean, fighting a bug trainer in the middle of winter isn't exactly practical, is it?

No, not really. I presume Pokemon encounter rates will change slightly as well, and hopefully trainers change as well, I'm hoping that the seasons are like the VS Seeker, and that we rematch the trainers when they come back. (If they even move)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I know, I'm not quite understanding the different box arts. Maybe it's pre-order exclusive? But why? Still, it doesn't really matter, I mean, later on it could be collectable, but still...

I would hate for the special boxes to be similar to the whole "Willy Wonka" thing meaning that you'd have to search for the "special box" among the regular Black and White boxes. Lol I'd laugh so hard if there was a golden ticket inside that let you get into the Pokemon factory where all the products are produced and Satoshi Tajiri would go around showing you the different rooms. Anyway there's probably no real difference between the normal boxes and the special boxes other than the cool "tail light" of Reshiram and Zekrom.

R_N

Or it's just the fancy holographic part of the box.
Now with twice the fanciness

I was so looking foward to Grey, now it looks like Crimsons a possibility now.

Well lucky you there's this because apparently this is the most flexable triality I've ever seen
yin-yang-yuan.gif

Last edited:

V Faction

www.faction.com
I'll just throw out this comment: The only ones people have to blame their disappointment on is themselves. Hype hype hype, that's what fans do. The magazine didn't claim any, it just said "More New Info". So if you're feeling sad, don't try to shove the blame on to Coro-Coro.

Seasons changing the structure of the world is my favorite part.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I'll just throw out this comment: The only ones people have to blame their disappointment on is themselves. Hype hype hype, that's what fans do. The magazine didn't claim any, it just said "More New Info". So if you're feeling sad, don't try to shove the blame on to Coro-Coro.

Seasons changing the structure of the world is my favorite part.

Not really...

Serebii said:
We have the details that the next issue of CoroCoro, the September issue is due for release at an earlier date of August 11th 2010 which will mean we will possibly get information even earlier than that. This issue is said to detail what CoroCoro called The Mastery Document and will contain lots of information about the games in addition to a massive batch of new Pokémon.

"Master Document"? "massive batch of Pokemon"? Early release? They did do a lot to hype this particular issue.

Misty Lover17

Water Trainer
The Mastery Document? They seem willing to end it as much as possible. Well, not surprising, since only one month left until the game come out. Although again I do not expect something "big", then again we will be disappointed that once again there aren't many new Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.