• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
So now Team Plasma pics are up?

Bardische

Elegance.
I thought seasons lasted a month not a week?

Oh yeah, thanks:D

But still, it would be nice to have a constant pokemon every season. Only rarely appears in others or something, not totally disappear.

And I would be happy if we encounter pokemon sleeping in winter. Guess what animal does this behavior :D

v Solstice x

I'm an Anteater!!
But still, it would be nice to have a constant pokemon every season. Only rarely appears in others or something, not totally disappear.

Yeah thats a good idea.

Example:
Ponyta during Summer = Very Common
Ponyta during Spring = Common
Ponyta during Winter = Uncommon/Rare/Very Rare

Or something like that.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
For some reason when I look at Team Plasma I get the feeling I'm at the Renaissance Fair.

Maxim

Beyond repair
Is it just me or the Team Plasma's symbol looks like Chi-Rho?

I guess it fits. Now I'm sure that they're based on German Order. But it may cause some minor controversy.

And their supposed leader/admin, seen on one of the screens. Looks like a typical friar.

Though, evil team based on German Knights doesn't make much sense in American-based region... It'd make much more sense in Poland-based region. :p

Last edited:

WeWereGiants

Dual Type Enthusiast
I thought of a way that Mamanbou can be in the Isshu dex without Luvdisc being there.

What if Mamanbou was a completely separate pokemon, that Luvdisc doesn't evolve into, but when bred holding a certain item it produces Luvdiscs. If the item wasn't available in Isshu then it would explain why there isn't any Luvdiscs.

So this Means that Mamanbou is like the parent of Luvdiscs, but Luvdiscs don't evolve into them... This theory sounded better in my head.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
O-ho! Sturdy is awesome now! This just further deepens my desire to use Gigaiasu!

And Vaporeon has Hydration? Sweet.

Dooney

I thought of a way that Mamanbou can be in the Isshu dex without Luvdisc being there.

What if Mamanbou was a completely separate pokemon, that Luvdisc doesn't evolve into, but when bred holding a certain item it produces Luvdiscs. If the item wasn't available in Isshu then it would explain why there isn't any Luvdiscs.

So this Means that Mamanbou is like the parent of Luvdiscs, but Luvdiscs don't evolve into them... This theory sounded better in my head.

Good theory.

Or, it could just be it breeds Luvdisc with a certain item that's not available until after the Elite and when Luvdisc holds that item (or a different one) it evolves or it evolves in a specific area of Isshu.

If it is a Luvdisc evolution anyway, surely it would've been mentioned by now?

Dspeight

Yes! Vaporeon is getting a new ability. Finaly.

It will probably make vaporeon the most annoying pokemon to beat with rain and rest, I wonder if the other Eeveelutions will get new abilities as well?

pokefreak in qatar93

Vaporeon's Spirit looks EPIC!
But still water absorb > Hydration :p
Encounter rates changing per season is a fresh idea really :)
*waiting to hear what the other Eeveeloution's abilities are*

Status
Not open for further replies.