• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Nerd 7997

Crazy Plant Guy
Yes! Vaporeon is getting a new ability. Finally.

Also, I've been wondering a lot about the Battle Hall.
But, if I'm reading it correctly, that's only if you get it on the Dream Link. That'll make getting the right nature and IV's a lot harder...

Also, interesting idea on the abilities. Hmm... double experience + lucky egg + traded Pokemon... wow.

Achernar

star-mapping pro
If the pokemon in an area changes per season, that would mean more challenge in completing the pokedex :)

Hopefully, seasons would cover all areas in the map

Jimmy1

Pokemon Master
it 10-11 page but didnt come yet?!

Jimmy1

Pokemon Master
Wrong on pages 10-11 there are new pokemon the pic with Aloe is on 18-19

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
The battle subway is a great thing accroding to what I read on Serebii. 7 trainers and battles, is really great. Too bad there are only double battles in it and not Triple battles, but I love it anyways.

Snuffz

Does the image with Vaporeon confirm that the old pokemon are having new sprites? I can't recall having seen that sprite before, but it is half covered. I'd be really disappointed if they didn't hand out new sprites to all the pokemon.

megachu17

Does the image with Vaporeon confirm that the old pokemon are having new sprites? I can't recall having seen that sprite before, but it is half covered. I'd be really disappointed if they didn't hand out new sprites to all the pokemon.

Since the sprites are now animated they HAVE to give every pokemon new sprites(which, could be based* on old sprites, but yea).

DanteKoriyu

Its a mirror flip of Platinum's sprite with some alteration due to constant animation. The head is in a different pose for the scan...

Snuffz

Since the sprites are now animated they HAVE to give every pokemon new sprites(which, could be based* on old sprites, but yea).

Not necessarily. The different sprite frames could just be slightly modified versions of the old sprites. We saw this a few months back with the footage of Entei and Raikou in battle.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast

You are right, it is a new sprite very similar to the art to the right of that game image. You can't really say it is confirmed because GF have done new sprites for just some of the pokemon before but it could well be.

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Suicune has a new sprite.

But with every generation of games (apart from remakes, except the regions Pokemon) there has been new sprites...BUT since this is a new game, but on the same console...I dunno, I think that maybe they have kept older sprites, animated them, and just made new sprites for the ones that wouldn't work (Like suicunes HGSS sprite it was facing the wrong way)

Bardische

Elegance.
The berries are obtained in the Dream World. Simple. It was shown in a video some time ago, forgot which one it was. About six minutes.

My pants are wet. This is pee of happiness!!

The thing that made me jump in delight is the Deru power. Dude, OMG, it's like a freakin' Rpg now! I am not kidding, I don't know how a future generation of pokemon will topple this! Or even a third version! :D :D :D

*praise of excellence. ALL HAIL*

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
too bad berries dont grow in isshu, but its still great:D

wasnt pokemon already an rpg? i dunno anything about that stuff :p

Bardische

Elegance.
too bad berries dont grow in isshu, but its still great:D

wasnt pokemon already an rpg? i dunno anything about that stuff :p

I know that but Black and White are better Rpgs than Gen I-IV combined!

I hope no Gen II nostalgia ***s shoot me D:

Now all we need is a console version like Colosseum for Black and White pokemon that does not suck like s*** like Revolution and I'm gonna die happy. And with pee in my pants.

By downloadable songs for the musical, can we download any song like a song from a real world artist or something? Or there are preset ones? Because if I can't have my pokemon dance to Lady Gaga I will be disappoint (yes, intentional spelling).

Last edited:

v Solstice x

I'm an Anteater!!
I want my pokemon to dance to NWA just for the lawlz.

BTW Sheimi-Shaymin just noticed you spelled Jello/Jell-o wrong. (Gello) Is that on purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.