• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

Why are we talking about snakes when the birthday cake function is such an important change to the pokemon game.... or not. I mean if Pokemon Sunday is going to be revealing details of the game pick something a little more interesting.

As for our snake friend learning different types of attacks is a blessing to me. If it can learn this type of attack without some of the weaknesses of a poison type that is probably good.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Is it true a rom came out today for the games jw. I pre ordered the games but was wondering.

SHIFTER01

you ever just wanna pierce the heavens?
I wish we had confirmed typing for the evolutions at least. I hope they're pure grass/fire/water like the first gen.

Charizard's fire/flying and Bulbasaur and evos' grass/poison would like a word with you.
and tbh, I'd root for grass/dragon or /electric, fire/dark and water/fighting.

;136; Dude

Last edited:

Ray the Ruler

Just thought I'd leave this here:

50201-fake-tsutarja.jpg

I believe this is to confirmation that the supposed starter "evos" are indeed fake. Credit to MKW.com

I've just said on Smogon and will say it again: From what filb.de has talked about, I'm sure the drawings themselves are fakes, but it's still possible (and, according to filb.de, Serebii DOES, in fact, have evidence that) the evos themselves are true.

That is, we got trolled at first thinking they were true, then reverse-trolled by the fake confession, them trolled AGAIN by them being true and finally we will probably be trolled ONCE MORE by thinking they are fake only to discover they WERE true, but the drawings themselves, fake. Hah.

And guys, can we PLEASE move on...

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
The designs could have been changed...

Remember Torchic's preliminary design? Yeah.

Ray the Ruler

Can you tell me why someone would draw a picture of what he discovered as the real starter evos and add traced drawings of the beta second evos?

wolvie616

SoulSilver
Uh no, because if you look at the Mij art you will notice that Mr. Harpoonhead is to the right of the water-starter in the anime image, not Tsu2.

I feel kind of stupid for not being able to follow this logic :redface:. do you mean that the line next to the grass starter evolution is part of the water starter evolution? Even so, I trust Serebii enough to give him benefit of the doubt. he hasn't been wrong in a long while....or did I miss it when he was wrong last time :p?

Deja Vu

Thunder Trainer
These arguments are inane. Can we quit with the back and forth? It's literally a matter of DAYS before we find everything out and you guys are all down each other's throats about the validity of the evolutions. You'll all know the truth soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.