• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaggy101

I'm Jaggy and proud
Ok so i've just done some looking up that there is a dragon gym yet only 7 dragon type (Non-legendary) and 3 are the lest evo/alone, how will the gym have this.
She/He will have the pre-evo wont they.
I think Iris may have the Kibago line and the old dude will have the hydra line, who agrees but im not sure just cos they're different people in the versions.

JennyJackson

Khezu Whelp

V Faction

www.faction.com
Comment on the Intro (since it seems appropriate here):

The intro is ALL about Plasma. We don't see anything else but Geechizu, N, and the mysterious girls. What this basically says to me is that they are 100% dedicated to bringing out the storyline is a large manner.

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
Ok so i've just done some looking up that there is a dragon gym yet only 7 dragon type (Non-legendary) and 3 are the lest evo/alone, how will the gym have this.
I think Iris may have the Kibago line and the old dude will have the hydra line, who agrees but im not sure just cos they're different people in the versions.

old man won't have the hydra line, the evolution line goes like this:

hydra 1 - lvl. 50 -> hydra 2 - lvl. 64 -> hydra 3

the most he can have is Hydra 2

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
Comment on the Intro (since it seems appropriate here):

The intro is ALL about Plasma. We don't see anything else but Geechizu, N, and the mysterious girls. What this basically says to me is that they are 100% dedicated to bringing out the storyline is a large manner.

link us to a video of the intro, please

crezz

moonlight walk
i think it's the haircut :p

Goner

Kiss my sweet butty!
Aargh why Chillarmy has to have an evolution! I hate it! It's just a Chillarmy that bought an expensive scarf in a store!

sam_h12

WHERE IS PIDGEOT?!

idea...

old man:
Kibago evo
lamprey final
rock bird fossil
kibago final (i think the dark dragon should be left for plasma)

iris:
kibago
lamprey final
red and blue dragon
kibago final

something like that. unless they do a clare....

Kael Sabel

The Dark Spriter
old man won't have the hydra line, the evolution line goes like this:

hydra 1 - lvl. 50 -> hydra 2 - lvl. 64 -> hydra 3

the most he can have is Hydra 2

Wait, what? Can someone point me to where these guys are supposed to evolve at these levels?

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
Wait, what? Can someone point me to where these guys are supposed to evolve at these levels?

no idea but that was posted in Gamefaqs, I don't know if it's true or not but it's kinda lame.

anyway... in the intro N is crowned with something, I wonder what that means...

I bet that Plasma guy is his father and leader of team plasma, there are 2 girls who are admins and N is like a puppet used by Team plasma to awaken zekrom or reshram

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Wow, that intro was epic, I definitely can tell that Pokemon Black and White really mean serious business when it comes to the story and getting the villains more involved. It went from having Cyrus appearing in the intro of Platinum along with Charon and Looker together to now having Team Plasma take up most of it with the coronation ceremony.

I definitely got a better view of the those black knights with tall hats which I am really curious about.

Villi

Shimama!
I'm a bit peeved by the starter designs, particularly their typings and stat distributions.

Grass typing is tough enough to deal with, but mediocre attacking stats won't due. And the defenses are good, but not good enough considering there will be stab super effective attacks coming from Pokemon with 140 attack and sp. attack (or more).

For Enboo, I can't believe they made another Fire/Fighting starter. And I don't think he will accomplish much with his ok defenses and bad speed.

I'm especially upset about Daikenki. I liked his design best, but from a competitive standpoint he has nothing setting him apart from any other pure water type. They could at least have given him a good second typing.

And once again I'll ask, does Encourage disable the negative effects of attacks? If it does, then a Flare Blitzing Hihidoruma would be absolutely ridiculous, and Wargle's Brave Bird would be awesome as well.

Bombkirby

EXPLOSIONS!!!
I'm a bit peeved by the starter designs, particularly their typings and stat distributions.

Grass typing is tough enough to deal with, but mediocre attacking stats won't due. And the defenses are good, but not good enough considering there will be stab super effective attacks coming from Pokemon with 140 attack and sp. attack (or more).

For Enboo, I can't believe they made another Fire/Fighting starter. And I don't think he will accomplish much with his ok defenses and bad speed.

I'm especially upset about Daikenki. I liked his design best, but from a competitive standpoint he has nothing setting him apart from any other pure water type. They could at least have given him a good second typing.

And once again I'll ask, does Encourage disable the negative effects of attacks? If it does, then a Flare Blitzing Hihidoruma would be absolutely ridiculous, and Wargle's Brave Bird would be awesome as well.

Starters usually have evenlyish spread out stats like these guys. Its so you don't end up with a frail or super weak pokemon that dies in 1 hit or can't kill anything. Theres only like 3 exceptions to this rule like infernape.

Status
Not open for further replies.