• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Confirmed Info Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZX612

On my own here we go

??????

That guy.
My penis hurts from all the geekgasms I'm having.

MegaTravis

Pokemon Trainer
Does any body know what the trainer card Natures are for yet.

AZX612

On my own here we go
@Gold/Silver18

About 20 connected by routes, somewhere from 30-40 if you count all the ones not connected by routes.

Gold/Silver18

Fan since Gen 1!
@Gold/Silver18

About 20 connected by routes, somewhere from 30-40 if you count all the ones not connected by routes.

Thanks for the response, but that can't be right lol. 30-40 would be awesome but I can't see there being that many.

If we're counting main cities/towns:

Kanto - 10
Johto - 10
Hoenn - 16
Sinnoh - 14

So, I imagine it will be around the same as Hoenn/Sinnoh. But I'm hoping it's like 20, that would be awesome!

AZX612

On my own here we go
Thanks for the response, but that can't be right lol. 30-40 would be awesome but I can't see there being that many.

If we're counting main cities/towns:

Kanto - 10
Johto - 10
Hoenn - 16
Sinnoh - 14

So, I imagine it will be around the same as Hoenn/Sinnoh. But I'm hoping it's like 20, that would be awesome!
Well, it looks about 30 if you ask me. Eh...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Wow I really would like to go to this McDonalds. Seriously pretty cool how they did this just for a Pokemon game.

Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-product placement. In all seriousness, that McDonalds looks extremely awesome. They did all that just to celebrate the release of Pokemon Black and White in Japan? Man, in Japan, every time a video game launches, it's like a freaking holiday huh? I love it though and I'd love to eat there just to get a feel for the celebratory climate at the time. I just wish we here in the States were that lucky :3

R_N

McDonalds & Nintendo are like this )( in Japan (elsewhere too but mostly Japan) so it's not that surprising.

Nintendo gets advertisement, McDonald's gets customers

Bombkirby

EXPLOSIONS!!!
yes. It'd been posted several times now. lol.

Oh thanks a lot jerk. I was asking WHERE it plays in the game! And you reply and scoff at me? Thanks dude...THANKS.

So does any one ELSE know where the Kanto Champion Music plays? WHY is it in the game and where does it play? I'm asking because Kanto Battle Music could potentially mean Kanto Characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.