1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Black and White General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by bobandbill, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedMage23

RedMage23 The Red Mage

People assume that because RGB and GSC were remade, RSE will too.

2. 7 tyranitars

7 tyranitars Well-Known Member

hmm idk if it has been said before but did you all notice that a lot of pokemons evolve at higher levels then usualy?

3. Rakurai

Rakurai Well-Known Member

I'd have to presume it's because overall, you seem to get considerably more EXP then in the previous games. This is the first game I've been able to use more then three Pokemon (Five in my case) without having them fall behind the levels of the trainers (They actually exceeded them all the way up until the Elite 4), and without any grinding.

4. Lorde

Lorde Banned

It's been said before, but I've never gotten a definite answer as to why that is; only assumptions. I just tend to go along with it and pretend it's no big deal despite the fact that it'll be bugging me to no end. I'm also assuming this change was done to make it harder to obtain the final forms of certain Pokemon. You know, more of a challenge for players of Pokemon Black and White. It'll definitely keep people busy eitherway.

5. 7 tyranitars

7 tyranitars Well-Known Member

oh well I don't have the games yet so I couldn't now about the exp you get but it is good to know. thanks :)

well I like it that they evolve later that I;m not at gym 6 and I'm trough my evos :X

6. Endless

Endless Sun God ☉

It still annoys me that Shibishirasu evolves at level 39 and until then it's strongest attack is Spark with a 55 base attack stat.

7. LexSuicune

LexSuicune Feraligatr Master

Shibshirasu is the electric eel?

8. Ophie

Ophie Salingerian Phony

Yeah. Technically, the lamprey.

9. Glue

Glue Snorunt = cool ^o^

I love the lamprey thing, probably my favorite pokemon of this generation... or is it the chandelier? All of them are so creative!

10. Grei

Grei not the color

You say that like it's not a justified assumption. People have already found random data in the games that relates to RS data, like certain items and such. Besides that, RS is... what? 9 years old? That's longer than the gap between Red and Green and FireRed and LeafGreen.

11. RedMage23

RedMage23 The Red Mage

Maybe it's the way you interpreted my "tone", but I completely agree with you. I believe that the remakes will be made too.

I've had to do some grinding, but not nearly as much as I had to do in FireRed for example.

12. GonbeTR

GonbeTR Banned

As Pokemon Black and White take their name from Reshiram and Zekrom which are White and Black. In addition, reshiram derives from "shiroi" which is white in japanese, and zekrom from "kuroi" which is black in japanese.

We know that Kuremu, the ice dragon is the third character of the dragon trio of BW, along with fire dragon Reshiram, and electric dragon zekrom.

Kuremu is grey colored. And its name sound like "chrome" in french, and "chromium" in english.
    And chrome is actually a grey metal.
    So it is highly probable that the third game will be called Pokemon Chrome.

[​IMG]
    Chromium metal

Kyuremu
    [​IMG]

13. davidxrawr

davidxrawr Ayo GG

^ you might be right =]

14. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

It's a good theory. It does not make it "highly probable". There's a difference.

Giratina shares part of its name and its color scheme with girasol, a type of opal. Everyone was positive that Sinnoh 3 would be titled "Pokémon Opal". How'd that work out...?

Again, I'm not saying it isn't a good theory, but being a good theory does not make it "highly probable".

15. RedMage23

RedMage23 The Red Mage

It's just as likely as Pokemon Grey, I think.

16. ForeverFlame

ForeverFlame WATER TRUMPETS

I'm also going with Pokemon Chrome, mostly because I hate the name Pokemon Gray with a passion.

There's in-game data for a silver orb that most likely represents Kyurem, so the third game will probably be something silvery.

17. nikohesus

nikohesus Banned

I posted that theory a while ago, but anyways I completely agree.

18. R_N

R_N Well-Known Member

3rd game to be called God Version CONFIRMED

19. Endless

Endless Sun God ☉

God Stone FTW, but I really like Chrome better.

20. Ophie

Ophie Salingerian Phony

On the other hand, Giratina's name has more in common with the Japanese word for platinum, which is "puratina," than "girasol."

I just wanted to point that out, since the rumors of the third version being Pokémon Chrome comes from about the same level of substantiation as the 4th-generation third version being Pokémon Opal.

In other words, there is no way of knowing yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.