• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

KickAsh

halted development
^Well, then there is still a chance they didn't come because they are Ghetsis' most loyal followers, and they stalled for time.
I hardly believe this theory myself, I just like to speculate.

Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

FACT: You never see her at the end
FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life
And "Bianca from Nuvema Town" can be re-arranged to form the hidden sentence "Is secretly Shadow Triad".

Last edited:

FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts

ok new signature

Champion Jared 14

I just discovered the discovery of INFINITE TM'S....Gamefreak really scored with this one, NOW I can use ALL the TM's like HM'S, and they will NEVER EVER disappear!! This is just wonderful, all I have to do is find the Tm's and I'm set! NO more TM hoarding!! Now my pokemon can have MUCH better movesets...Too bad I didn't figure this out during my first run on Black version!

Brianocerous

If Bianca was the Triad why would she round up the gym leaders to fight the sages......?
It's defo the Striaton gym leaders. It has to be. If it's not I'd consider killing myself.....someone tell game freak they'll have to do it to save my life.....

Grey Wind

If Bianca was the Triad why would she round up the gym leaders to fight the sages......?
It's defo the Striaton gym leaders. It has to be. If it's not I'd consider killing myself.....someone tell game freak they'll have to do it to save my life.....
why am I the only normal Irish person?

It would be funny if they actually were the ST. It'd be a good twist

Grei

not the color

This forum would be a very dismal place without you, Snowy.

Ememew

Emerald Mew

FACT: The Shadow Triad first appear in Chargestone Cave. Who else was in that area at the time, but not while the Triad were on screen? Bianca.

OK, I'm having too much fun with this . . .

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Remember how when you appear in front of the ditch in Giant Chasm the weather becomes a blizzard?
What if (in Pokémon Grey)…
Team Plasma has claimed Reshiram and Zekrom from the Dragonspiral Towers using the power of Cobalion, Terakion, and Virizion. Now you have to go to the Pokemon League, fight the Elite Four, and, after the whole Castle scene, you free the Trio and are trasported by the Shadow Triad to Giant Chasm. The Fighter Trio will guide you through a series of puzzles to the ditch that creates a frozen wasteland. Before you enter the cave Kyurem dwells, Ghetsis comes out of nowhere confronting you. Next, well I'm deciding between you actually battling Ghetsis or him getting chased by the Fighter Trio. After this, you find nothing but a spiky ice Orb and you take it, then the the Shadow Triad will teleport you back to N's Castle and you confront N. He calls upon the Black and White dragons and they both set N's room aflame with the flames Reshiram emits and the heat Zekrom generates.
All of a sudden, the Kyper Orb rises up and, like B/W, Kyurem emerges. He uses his frozen power to put out the flames.
So it looks like Kyurem is ganged up upon Reshiram and Zekrom. They both use their Fusion Power to attack Kyurem (scene format)! But then a caption reads: 'What?! Kyurem isn't finished forming?!?!'
Kyurem takes a grey form of Reshiram and Zekrom combined and is twice their size.

Comment if this is a good or bad idea. I just decided to let my imagination to go wild.

darklazerman

Yeah, I believe you.
FACT: The Shadow Triad first appear in Chargestone Cave. Who else was in that area at the time, but not while the Triad were on screen? Bianca.

OK, I'm having too much fun with this . . .

But she was guarding Professor Juniper at the time...Unless Juniper is apart of the triad, and if so, her father could have told Team Plasma about the legendaries.

Bianca, Juniper, and Cedric weren't on screen when the triad was. Also, Juniper and her father are not fight-able. The Shadow Triad also weren't fight-able.

Doesn't Bianca have enough time to travel to chargestone cave(when you confront the sage) and back in time for you to talk to her, so that you can have a rematch with her?...And who smiles that much and isn't evil?

Last edited:

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
But she was guarding Professor Juniper at the time...Unless Juniper is apart of the triad, and if so, her father could have told Team Plasma about the legendaries.

Bianca, Juniper, and Cedric weren't on screen when the triad was. Also, Juniper and her father are not fight-able. The Shadow Triad also weren't fight-able.

Doesn't Bianca have enough time to travel to chargestone cave(when you confront the sage) and back in time for you to talk to her, so that you can have a rematch with her?...And who smiles that much and isn't evil?

And here I was thinking I could trust that girl, what with her adorable hat and tendency to fall over. No wonder her father didn't want her going on an adventure; he must have known her evil secret and didn't want Bianca as one of the rulers of the world!

Chaos Rush

You do realize that there's an unobtainable item programmed into the game called the, "God Stone", do you? And the God Stone looks exactly like the Dark Stone and Light Stone.

I love how Game Freak already has everything planned out. It's going to be called Pokemon God Version, and Kyurem will have a "God Forme".

R_N

You do realize that there's an unobtainable item programmed into the game called the, "God Stone", do you? And the God Stone looks exactly like the Dark Stone and Light Stone.

I love how Game Freak already has everything planned out. It's going to be called Pokemon God Version, and Kyurem will have a "God Forme".

Intriguingly, said item was removed from the international version's code
(it was a key item, for reference)

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
It will definitely be for Kyurem though. I think we can see that from a mile away.

Just realized it's winter in-game. Awesome.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while

God Forme?! Totally gonna get that then.
Wow, Gamefreak HAS to upgrade Kyurem by a milestone. If they only upgrade it a bit, then my chances for gettin Pokemon God/Grey/Gray will be slim.

BCVM22

A whole game with upgrades, tweaks and any amount of material different from Black and White and what they do or don't do with Kyurem is really going to be the sole criteria on which you base your purchase?

And no, that the item is called "God Stone" does not in and of itself mean there is a "God Forme" forthcoming.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
A whole game with upgrades, tweaks and any amount of material different from Black and White and what they do or don't do with Kyurem is really going to be the sole criteria on which you base your purchase?

And no, that the item is called "God Stone" does not in and of itself mean there is a "God Forme" forthcoming.

All I know is that Kyurem better be upgraded. I'd hate to see some awesome Ice/Dragon Pokemon with a still-broken back.
And yes, that is (actually) my second reason for getting the third installment.

Status
Not open for further replies.