• Hi all
    Just a notice, we recently discovered that someone got into a moderator account and started hard deleting a load of key and legacy threads...around 150 threads have been lost dating back to 2007 and some weeks ago so we can't roll the forums back.
    Luckily no personal data could be accessed by this moderator, and we've altered the permissions so hard deleting isn't possible in the future
    Sorry for any inconvenience with this and sorry for any lost posts.
  • Hi all. We had a couple of reports of people's signatures getting edited etc. in a bad way. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and nobody has compromised any of our databases.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar passwords to elsewhere which has been accessed, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords, and two-factor authentication if you are able. Make sure you're as secure as possible
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Rush

I'm sure Kyurem will look great animated you guys need to chill with the new forme it's not even necessary imo, Kyurem's design's perfect.
I think Kyurem is a pretty ugly Pokemon, and I think it was intentionally supposed to be ugly. Also Kyurem has a lower base-stat total than Reshiram and Zekrom, indicating that Kyurem will receive a new forme to make it equal. Also Reshiram and Zekrom share a similar body structure, and while Kyurem is supposed to be the third member of the trio, Kyurem looks severely deformed, and it's new forme would most likely make it shaped more similar to Reshiram and Zekrom.

Really, there's no denying that Kyurem was intentionally designed to look crippled.

R_N

eh on kyurem.......and yes Vs Seeker needs to return in a big way.
by common logic we can say that 6th gen will start showing new pokemon in early 2014 and being released near august or september of that year with a 2015 release for U.S and UK. I dont understand why some people are already bored with the 5th gen im still drooling over meloettes cry its by far one of the best in the game. Has it been released in japan yet?

Assuming it sticks to the once-a-year schedule, we should see Meloetta released in Japan in 2013

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Really, there's no denying that Kyurem was intentionally designed to look crippled.

Which could mean it is the oldest of the trio. Kyurem is just the legless child of the trio when it was made. The object that ups its stats will be like it getting some prostetic legs.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I'm sure Kyurem will look great animated you guys need to chill with the new forme it's not even necessary imo, Kyurem's design's perfect.

Heh heh. "Chill."

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Any music fans have Bruno Mars's "Dewott's and Hooligans"?
(Horrible pun)

No, but in a startling coincidence, I did make this a few days ago:

[IMG139]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/Seedoweedo/dewott.gif[/IMG139]

Ememew

Emerald Mew
Moving away from the puns . . .

I think it's cool that they finally have some non-Battle Frontier trainers with Legendary Pokemon (obviously referring to N's Reshiram/Zekrom - and it's much more powerful than the "trio" legends used by Brandon, too!). They've established that Legendary Pokemon CAN be captured by trainers other than just the player, making it seem much less unrealistic when you're able to catch them. Yes, I know with Reshiram/Zekrom, your character is supposed to be chosen as that dragon's "hero" for story purposes, but this still works to establish that Legends are catchable.

I wonder if they'll ever include trainers with previous-gen legends as non-Battle Frontier trainers (obviously not just anyone but some sort of boss-level trainers) so you can get them into the "seen" part of the Dex sooner - i.e. give the Shadow Triad an Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres or something.

Even if they don't ever do something like that, I'm still glad they established that Legendaries are not all that impossible to obtain so your catching them seems more plausible within the rules of the world and I fully expect them to continue to include trainers with some fashion of Legendary Pokemon in future games in non-Battle Frontier settings.

Charizard tamer(Red)

Ok so, I love Pikachu and have a really good one. I traided mine over from SoulSilver and than found out that you cant get a Lightball?!! Please someone tell me im wrong, would the game really make such a mistake and make it so you cant get a light ball? HELP.

Ultimate Glalie

Ok so, I love Pikachu and have a really good one. I traided mine over from SoulSilver and than found out that you cant get a Lightball?!! Please someone tell me im wrong, would the game really make such a mistake and make it so you cant get a light ball? HELP.
The Light Ball is currently unobtainable in B/W. It will probably be made available some time in the future through some sort of event.

Last edited:

Charizard tamer(Red)

The Light Ball is currently unobtainable in B/W. It will probably be made available some time in the future through some sort of event.

This upsets me...Thanks for the info.

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
Is the zoroark event in the game soft restartable if u saved right before it

Ememew

Emerald Mew
Is the zoroark event in the game soft restartable if u saved right before it

Yes, you can soft reset if you save before Zoroark. However, it is not able to be shiny (though you can breed to get shiny Zorua) and will always be female. Nature and IVs can be reset for, though.

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
im just wanting to change the nature and have a timid one lol thank you for the information

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Moving away from the puns . . .

I think it's cool that they finally have some non-Battle Frontier trainers with Legendary Pokemon (obviously referring to N's Reshiram/Zekrom - and it's much more powerful than the "trio" legends used by Brandon, too!). They've established that Legendary Pokemon CAN be captured by trainers other than just the player, making it seem much less unrealistic when you're able to catch them. Yes, I know with Reshiram/Zekrom, your character is supposed to be chosen as that dragon's "hero" for story purposes, but this still works to establish that Legends are catchable.

I wonder if they'll ever include trainers with previous-gen legends as non-Battle Frontier trainers (obviously not just anyone but some sort of boss-level trainers) so you can get them into the "seen" part of the Dex sooner - i.e. give the Shadow Triad an Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres or something.

Even if they don't ever do something like that, I'm still glad they established that Legendaries are not all that impossible to obtain so your catching them seems more plausible within the rules of the world and I fully expect them to continue to include trainers with some fashion of Legendary Pokemon in future games in non-Battle Frontier settings.

I'm looking forward to a story in which the friends or rival(s) are also battling the gangsters just to catch the Legendary, then you battle them with the exclusive legendary.
If Cheren was the one to catch Zekrom/Reshiram and then the Light/Dark Stone were to reform as the Pokémon, I think that would have made the game really show that Legendaries aren't exclusive to a kid who was sheltered from the outside world for ten years and then randomly given a Pokémon to start a journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.