• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMew2

5th Gen still sucks.
I noticed no-one had a Vullaby or a Mandibuzz. It's so annoying for people playing white. Hopefully if there's a Grey they can include it in Grimsley's Team (by making the E4 teams consist of 5 Pokemon). They should do that, and just give Shauntal a Patrat because there are only 4 Ghost type evolution families.

Well- I say only, but it's actually quite a lot compared to previous Gens.

I agree with you. It's basically impossible to see Vullaby and Mandibuzz without trading if you have White... D:
That sucks because I kind of like Mandibuzz...

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Those Pokemon are a fail of epic proportions with or without their cloud . . .

Aegon

I noticed no-one had a Vullaby or a Mandibuzz. It's so annoying for people playing white. Hopefully if there's a Grey they can include it in Grimsley's Team (by making the E4 teams consist of 5 Pokemon.
If the Elite Four's teams consisted of five Pokémon, wouldn't that make it a little bit more difficult to take on N and Ghetsis after? On the topic of battling N and Ghetsis at the League, I think those battles wouldn't have as much of an impact that they had in Black and White. Players will know the twist is coming (not battling the Champion), and so the ending may feel lacking. A double battle against N and Ghetsis, in which you team up with Alder? It would give him a bigger role, considering he's battling post-E4.

Dragin990

Warrior's Will
That's very true, seeing Alder only talks to you for a little and never battles.
I wonder how powerful his team will be against theirs. It might be an even match-up seeing your own team should be at least lvls 50-60.

Alder's team sucks, seriously weakest champion yet.

You only know about not fighting the champion if you've been spoilered. I played the game shortly after release and was surprised by the change in elite 4 over what they've done with pretty much every other gen before this one. It was different.

And as for the Vullaby/Mandibuzz, aren't you happy you're on a forum with a trade section then? GTS is useless anyway as most of the time people want ridiculous things for the stupidest trades.

EeveeTamer

Dark Shadow
Alder's team sucks, seriously weakest champion yet.

And as for the Vullaby/Mandibuzz, aren't you happy you're on a forum with a trade section then? GTS is useless anyway as most of the time people want ridiculous things for the stupidest trades.

Right. GTS is Useless for that simple fact. Tell me who would trade for a joltick when the person is wanting a lvl 100 dragonite please people get a clue.

MegaMew2

5th Gen still sucks.
I haven't battled Alder yet.
Is his team really that sucky?

Geekachu

It depends if in a 'Grey' you even would battle N and Ghetsis after. And they could just make the levels lower like them having two Lv47's, two Lv48's and a Lv50. I've got it all worked out:

Shauntal: Female Jellicent, Cofagrigus, Male Jellicent, Golurk, Chandelure
Grimsley: Liepard, Zoroark, Krookodile, Mandibuzz, Bisharp
Caitlin: Musharna, Gothitelle, Sigilyph, Reuniclus, Beeheeyem/Swoobat
Marshall: Throh, Sawk, Scrafty (from Grimsley), Mienshao, Conkeldurr

It all works :D

...And I thought about it too much...

I don't think it would make it harder than N and Ghetis because they have 6 Pokemon. N having a legendary, and Ghetis having an overpowered Hydreigon. Plus, they would be lower leveled than them

Grey Wind

I never found Ghetis's Hydreigon hard. I think my Haxorus died to it, but then my Samurott killed it with Megahorn.

R_N

What I don't like about Alder is that his team isn't diverse enough. He has three bug types!

This isn't really new for champions. Lance had three dragons (5 flying types), Steven had 3 steel types and 3 rock types (1 overlapped), and Wallace had nothing but Water types.

Besides, he also has a Normal type (something new for champs), a Dragon type, an Ice Type, one of his bugs is part Steel and the other is part Fire.
And the champion owning bug types is pretty neat!

Aegon

I don't think it would make it harder than N and Ghetis because they have 6 Pokemon. N having a legendary, and Ghetis having an overpowered Hydreigon. Plus, they would be lower leveled than them
I didn't find neither N nor Ghetsis difficult. N was very easy to take down once his r@m was out of the way, and Ghetsis was a nice challenge, but not too strong. The Elite Four were way too easy in Black and White. The last Gym was harder than they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.