• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't really new for champions. Lance had three dragons (5 flying types), Steven had 3 steel types and 3 rock types (1 overlapped), and Wallace had nothing but Water types.

Besides, he also has a Normal type (something new for champs), a Dragon type, an Ice Type, one of his bugs is part Steel and the other is part Fire.
And the champion owning bug types is pretty neat!
But that's because that's their type specialty. Alder is not supposed to have one...

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
But that's because that's their type specialty. Alder is not supposed to have one...

I agree Alder had way to many type repeats. I easily swept his team.

Grey Wind

does anyone know about genosect event in japan????????????????????????????????????????
No, but there's this magical site where you can get Pokemon news on called Serebii.
Also, this has been asked millions of times. The Genesect event won't be out in Japan for a few years at least.

bushie

adler to me was the easiest champion wallace however was easy if you chose treecko as your starter. however n's dad can't really spell his name was the hardest trainer i ever fought after hg/ss red. i mean i used so many revives man

On Alder, just wondering. Was it ever revealed what his dead pokemon was? I don't remember that being mentioned. Just wondering because it might improve my opinion of him a tiny amount.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
On Alder, just wondering. Was it ever revealed what his dead pokemon was? I don't remember that being mentioned. Just wondering because it might improve my opinion of him a tiny amount.

The Pokemon is never identified. I think we're supposed to come up with our own conclusions. Or maybe it'll actually be revealed in another game. Either or.

~Light

Alder is way to weak to be Red xD

Red was the thoughest trainer in all the pokemon games imo, and 2nd place cynthia

Cynthia is way more challenging in B&W then Alder

Grey Wind

It would have worked better if it was like G/S/C - returning to a region, rather than the same game again.
And Juan could have had a different type

Status
Not open for further replies.