• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Discuss anything about the Black and White games not covered by any other specific thread (character discussion, The Isshu Region discussion thread, etc).

Warning - do not spam, or argue, or post off-topic, etc - basically standard rules apply. Warnings/infractions may be given if they are broken here.

Discuss away!

~Hot~as~Ice~

Do we have a complete list of version exclusives yet? This game has taken a while to leak completely.

Meloetta

Meloetta, Keldeo, Kyurem, and Genesect are confirmed names of the legends.

Last edited by a moderator:

du1387

Exploring Sinnoh
Do we have a complete list of version exclusives yet? This game has taken a while to leak completely.

We have everything pre-national dex.

du1387

Exploring Sinnoh
^^^ I thought we knew... oh well. lol. What pokemon could go either way?

Electric

Meloetta, Keldeo, Kyurem, and Genesect are confirmed names of the legends.

Why would there be websites named after them? I never understood that.

Also like how every Pokemon (almost) got a new ability, but I don't understand the Slip Through one.

Last edited by a moderator:

xmikeyxlikesitx

Pokémon Coordinator

Also like how every Pokemon (almost) got a new ability, but I don't understand the Slip Through one.

I'm pretty sure Slip Through allows you to basically ignore Reflect and Light Screen.

Why?
No idea.

Wordy

#FlorrieSlayage2014
Correct! Slip Through acts as if Reflect and Light Screen are never there, meaning that the ability user's attacks are only impeded by direct stat boosts and drops. It's Erufuun exclusive ingame, but a lot of Dream Worlders can have this ability.

Grei

not the color

It's a way of trademarking the name.

I think Slip Through means you attack regardless of if the opponent is using Protect or Detect (maybe it even extends to being able to attack through moves like Reflect and Light Screen without having your attack strength lowered). EDIT: Ninja'd. So do Protect and Detect still work, then?

Anyway, my understanding of the version-exclusives:

Black
Monmen
Goichuzeru
Wargle
Reshiram
(Shaga--is that his name?)
Black City

White
Churine
Ranculus
Vuljina
Zekrom
Iris
White Forest

There may be more. I know that Torunerosu and Boruterosu are version exclusive Legendaries, although I don't know which Legendary goes in which version.

xmikeyxlikesitx

Pokémon Coordinator
It's a way of trademarking the name.

I think Slip Through means you attack regardless of if the opponent is using Protect or Detect (maybe it even extends to being able to attack through moves like Reflect and Light Screen without having your attack strength lowered). EDIT: Ninja'd. So do Protect and Detect still work, then?

Anyway, my understanding of the version-exclusives:

Black
Monmen
Goichuzeru
Wargle
Reshiram
Black City

White
Churine
Ranculus
Vuljina
Zekrom
Iris
White Forest

There may be more. I know that Torunerosu and Boruterosu are version exclusive Legendaries, although I don't know which Legendary goes in which version.

I believe that Torunerosu is Black exclusive, while Boruterosu is White exclusive.

Does anyone know if Kurumiru and Fushide are version exclusive?

With Rankurusu and Barujina, I'd be über happy if Fushide was available in White. I haven't gotten that far, yet.

Shadow-charizard

Hydreigon = >:'O
Black
Monmen
Goichuzeru
Wargle
Reshiram
Black City

White
Churine
Ranculus
Vuljina
Zekrom
Iris
White Forest

Torunerosu is black only, but wargle i think isn't because giancarlopa is doing a walkthrough and he has wargle and zekrom

Grei

not the color
That's good to hear. Now I can get Wargle no matter which version I decide (I was going to go with Black anyway).

So... people have been able to get Dream World Pokemon before getting the National Dex, right? Transferring Dream World Pokemon is allowed while you still have the Regional Dex, correct? Or has anyone actually been able to use the Dream World yet?

I believe that Torunerosu is Black exclusive, while Boruterosu is White exclusive.

Does anyone know if Kurumiru and Fushide are version exclusive?

With Rankurusu and Barujina, I'd be über happy if Fushide was available in White. I haven't gotten that far, yet.

Kurumiru is Black, Futsude in White. I thought that was officially revealed?

Slimslamer

Is it just me, or is Mischievous Heart seriously one of the most amazing abilities out there?

Also I'm torn, I love Rankurusu and Gorugozu, but Erufunn alone is almost enough to make me consider black...

Ungoliath

Not a GenWunner
Is it just me, or is Mischievous Heart seriously one of the most amazing abilities out there?
And Sableye has it. :C ;302;
I'm soooooooooooooooo happy with that. And also learns a new attack that has more power if the enemy has more attack (Which is probably 97% of the time :p) and new TM's that can average the stats of Attack and Defense status.

Ohhhh, how much I love strategy.

Slimslamer

And Sableye has it. :C ;302;
I'm soooooooooooooooo happy with that. And also learns a new attack that has more power if the enemy has more attack (Which is probably 97% of the time :p) and new TM's that can average the stats of Attack and Defense status.

Ohhhh, how much I love strategy.

My one worry is that it doesn't look like poor ole' erufunn gets much in the way of stat-boosters outside of growth. I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised, but it seems like such a waste of a great pokemon/ability. (here's to hoping she learns Calm Mind or Bulk up, because if she does... she will be a monster)

Also, yeah, the stats listed keep changing, now Agirudaan is listed with 145 speed again. Also, he has Unburden, and 100 Special attack, and a movepool boasting Bug Buzz and recover. <3 ninja clams.

Status
Not open for further replies.