• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grei

not the color
I don't believe Game Freak has trademarked the name 'Pokemon Chrome'. Unless they do so the 3rd game will probably be 'Grey'.

BCVM22

I don't believe Game Freak has trademarked the name 'Pokemon Chrome'.

Believing that we are privy to every name Game Freak and Nintendo have trademarked, and conversely, believing that every future Pokémon title until the end of time will get a name from the block of titles we know they did trademark, is a gargantuan error in logic.

Chrome is as legitimate a possibility as is Grey, just as is most every title within reason. People had convinced themselves that Sinnoh III would be titled "Opal"; how did that work out?

Chimchar15

You know the one thing I love most about these games is? The gyms. I love everything about the gyms and gym leaders. I love how the gyms finally look different on the outside and on the inside. I love how the gyms aren't just gyms but are others things as well like a restaurant or a museum. I love how the gym leaders are more involved with the game's storyline. I love how the gym leaders bring a little bit more of a challenge. I love the diversity between them and their badges. I even love the elite four, their rooms actually look like effort was put into them and their characters. I love how you can fight them in any order you choose. This generation definitely has my favorite league EVER. The funny part is that I have only seen pictures of this stuff. (Before serebii's pictures were taken down of course)

ruinenmaniac

2 different box forms of pokemon black/white

sorry if this was already answered, but i used the search many times and also used google but cannot find an answer, so:

is there anything special with the 2 different box forms of black/white (1 with glowing tail, 1 without)

you can also pm me the answer if you want.

thanks ;049;

R_N

IF there is a third game, when do you guys think it will be hitting japan going by previous games references?

There will always be a third game.

Platinum came out ~2 years after DP. So probably then. If RSE remakes come first (assuming they're made this gen, of course. They probably will be, but not as definitively as the 3rd version), then 3rd version will probably be a year after if Emerald is any indication.

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
2 years D:... lol I was planing on playing the third game in english in order to skip B&W but that's not a choice if it's gonna be so late in Japan, in America it will be by 2013 D: XDD NO

I will get Pokemon White.

Chimchar15

2 years D:... lol I was planing on playing the third game in english in order to skip B&W but that's not a choice if it's gonna be so late in Japan, in America it will be by 2013 D: XDD NO

I will get Pokemon White.

Yeah buddy the 3rd game always comes out at least 2 years after. It would just be too soon if it cam out only a year after the main games.

CyndaquilRules

Just think, in a few more generations, there will be over 1,000 pokemon to choose from..

Varnani

Infernus Rex
600 already!! jeez, it's incredible how pokémon has been there since such a long time in my life. Just thinking about it, it first came out when i was 5! lol and now i'm about to hit 21 soon.

razz

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Found a video of the opening cinematic posted on YouTube by IGN.

They are an official organization and I take no credit for this video and I would ask moderators to please remove this message if what I am doing is wrong.

Last edited:

jakovu

There are non-Flying birds (Torchic, Piplup).

Yes, but just like "fish doesn't mean "water", "bird" doesn't mean "flying". Torchic and Piplup are based off of birds that can't fly.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Has anyone translated the Pokemon classifications yet? I'd love to know. (You know, like Victini is the "Victory Pokemon")

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.