• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
And so are the early screenshots showing Raikou against Zoroark.
But people still think they have been edited...

No, the Raikou vs. Zoroark screenshots have convinced me that at least the Transfer Machine does that. Common sense plus the Piplup vs. Patrat screenshot seems to prove that the Poké Transfer does the same thing, but without outright confirmation, I just can't stop these nagging doubts from forming in my mind. It's stupid, I know.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I'm concerned about Iris and Drayden right now. Who will be the Gym Leader in Opelucid City? Could the outcome be based on which game of the two is more popular?

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers

R_N

Yup - I know. That was quite a cool idea!

I've always been baffled as to why they never had another double battle gym leader.

The closest we got were the Emerald gym leader rematches no one did because it relied on the leader initiating the rematch.

tmega90

Pokemon Trainer
I think in the third version you will be able to battle Cilan, Chili and Cress in a triple battle. That would be cool.

R_N

Yeah I meant as a rematch. It would be too hard and pointless to do it as the first gym battle.

Yeah that'd be cool, then. Though, it'd mean they would each only have one non-monkey on them.

Maybe an option to battle them as triple or single

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Oooh. Now that's one nice idea.
But there's actually 2 problems.
1) Who is the 3rd gym leader?
2) Why not Rotation Battles (well, maybe you can choose then)

Burgh is the third gym leader.
I meant maybe there are three gym leaders for the Dragon gym and u have to battle all three at once, creating a triple or rotation battle.

And idea for the three C brothers:
Cilan: Simisage, Maractus
Cress: Simipour, Alomomola
Chili: Simisear, Heatmor
In a triple battle.

All of their secondary Pokemon are Standalones which have one type, the type of the gym leader. Alomomola's ability is good for triples. So is Maractus' DW ability (but I doubt they'd do that to a gym leader's Pokemon).

The third gym leader for the Dragon Gym is a middle aged person who has no gender, you know, as a balance between the two. Or maybe a really boyish girl or a really girly guy. Depending on which you challenge (they appear like the C brothers do) you get a different battle. Iris and you get a Triple (cos Triples are more version exclusive to White), Drayden and you get a Rotation battle (Same reason but opposite) and the third person will give you one battle after the other (so you face iris then Drayden then the new guy without chance to quit or heal your Pokemon).
What do you think?

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
In a triple battle.

Hmm… maybe…

All of their secondary Pokemon are Standalones which have one type, the type of the gym leader. Alomomola's ability is good for triples. So is Maractus' DW ability (but I doubt they'd do that to a gym leader's Pokemon).

Well, that could be featured in the third game. You can have a rematch like in HGSS. The three get rid of the dogs and their monkeys evolved.

The third gym leader for the Dragon Gym is a middle aged person who has no gender, you know, as a balance between the two. Or maybe a really boyish girl or a really girly guy. Depending on which you challenge (they appear like the C brothers do) you get a different battle. Iris and you get a Triple (cos Triples are more version exclusive to White), Drayden and you get a Rotation battle (Same reason but opposite) and the third person will give you one battle after the other (so you face iris then Drayden then the new guy without chance to quit or heal your Pokemon).
What do you think?

Maybe a mysterious person in a cloak with dragon art on it. If White becomes more popular, then Nintendo may want to add more triple battles to it and create a 1-3 (yeah, ik, it's totally unfair) battle. It's the last gym, guys, you're supposed to be prepared for this.

Grei

not the color
In a triple battle.

I like this idea, although since it'd be a rematch, they wouldn't be restricted to just Unova Pokemon since you'll likely have the National Dex upon being able to have a rematch with them.

Unless in mid-story you and your rivals were challenged by the three of them in a Triple Battle, which would be pretty cool.

Proby3 said:
What do you think?

Uh... I don't see that happening. I think it's more likely that either one Gym Leader will just be picked, or you'll have a double battle with the two of them for the final Gym match.

Or, another alternative--you fight one in a Gym match (Drayden, in this case), and then in a later match (either as preparation for the E4 or due to some other reason), you are challenged by the other Gym Leader (probably Iris).

Question: can you poke transfer using a 3DS and a DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.