• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Wind

I meant that in G/S, you returned to Kanto after three years, so it made sense that things had changed (Koga being an E4 member etc) But Emerald was - generally - the same game as R/S, so it didn't make sense to have it look like it was in the 'future' with Wallace now as champion instead of Steven.

Again, it felt like they made changes for the sake of making changes.

And I'm guessing Emerald is in an alternate universe where Wallace is champion, like Ruby and Sapphire are in two different universes?

Aegon

Again, it felt like they made changes for the sake of making changes.

And I'm guessing Emerald is in an alternate universe where Wallace is champion, like Ruby and Sapphire are in two different universes?
Obviously. Magma and Aqua can't have tried to take over the world/sea twice/thrice, now can they?

BCVM22

That is a stupid theory. Please don't bring it up again

Pot meet kettle.

The third games take the place of their paired counterparts in what passes for continuity. As said, it's illogical to believe that only one side of the noted events (Aqua/Kyogre, Magma/Groudon, Dialga, Palkia, Zekrom, Reshiram, whatever) happened and more logical to believe that the "accurate" version of events is the one that incorporates both halves.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
That is a stupid theory. Please don't bring it up again

Considering some of your opinions are the most ridiculous I've ever seen, I don't think you have a right to be telling people what they can and cannot bring up.

Also, I agree that the third version of a set is the most canon out of the three.

DBK

Renegade Trainer
Pot meet kettle.

The third games take the place of their paired counterparts in what passes for continuity. As said, it's illogical to believe that only one side of the noted events (Aqua/Kyogre, Magma/Groudon, Dialga, Palkia, Zekrom, Reshiram, whatever) happened and more logical to believe that the "accurate" version of events is the one that incorporates both halves.

Nice.

I tend to believe that. So agreed.

Considering some of your opinions are the most ridiculous I've ever seen, I don't think you have a right to be telling people what they can and cannot bring up.

Also, I agree that the third version of a set is the most canon out of the three.

Lol Truer words were never spoken.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Lol Truer words were never spoken.

I assume you mean my first part, considering I don't think you would respond "LOL" to be saying the third game is the most canon :p

DBK

Renegade Trainer
I assume you mean my first part, considering I don't think you would respond "LOL" to be saying the third game is the most canon :p

lol Your attention to detail is most impressive. :p

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
That's something I take pride in, so thank you :p

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Or, there may be areas that you can't seem to find in the universe of B/W. People get lost, you know.

In the case of White, though, this wouldn't make sense. I can understand being able to find a giant, technological city and not a quiet forest, but I don't see how the opposite would work. How can you stumble across this pretty empty, quiet, natural place, but yet not notice the bright, very loud and big technological city that should evidently be very nearby if we're going by your theory.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Yep, this thread shot itself in the foot seeing hardly anyone is actually talking about B/W. Closed after popular demand and mod discussions!

Status
Not open for further replies.