• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Mall Tour

Has anyone gone to one of these yet? If so, share your stories and adventures while you were there! You can post pictures of the event, but please keep your privacy to yourself. Thanks. If you need the dates of events for the Mall Tour Event, Pokemon.com has them.

http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com/en-us/news/pokemon-mall-tour/

edit- question. Do we have to bring money to buy plushies or t-shirts or are they free? And if said location is there on the 12th and 13th, does that mean it will be there for two days? Thanks for answering!

Last edited:

halloweenghost

I'd like to go.. the closest is an hour from here... my friend and I have been to this mall before... but he recently let me down going to gamestop recently so i doubt he'll wanna go to this too :/

and yeah I'msure you have to buy the plushies and things...

Last edited:

M4zz

Banned
Being where I live, I won't be able to ever access one of them. I live in Edmonton, Canada, and rarely does anything like this make it to even Calgary or Vancouver.

SmartD

I'm going to the one in Discover Mills. It's going to really interesting. I wonder if I'll meet people from other Pokemon forums.

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
Man, nothing happens in San Antonio. :mad:

BCVM22

Man, nothing happens in San Antonio. :mad:

You did look at the schedule and note how largely bereft of major metropolitan areas this particular tour happens to be, right?

http://www.pokemon.com/us/news/bw_mall_tour-2011-01-10/

Fourteen stops, and only two of them - Philly, Seattle - can accurately be called "major cities". You could expand that number to five - Indianapolis, San Jose, Memphis - if you were really, really being generous. No New York, no Los Angeles, no Chicago, no Dallas, no stops in or near any of the top four statistical metropolitan areas in the country.

I'm sure plenty of stuff happens in San Antonio, just not this time.

You did look at the schedule and note how largely bereft of major metropolitan areas this particular tour happens to be, right?

http://www.pokemon.com/us/news/bw_mall_tour-2011-01-10/

Fourteen stops, and only two of them - Philly, Seattle - can accurately be called "major cities". You could expand that number to five - Indianapolis, San Jose, Memphis - if you were really, really being generous. No New York, no Los Angeles, no Chicago, no Dallas, no stops in or near any of the top four statistical metropolitan areas in the country.

I'm sure plenty of stuff happens in San Antonio, just not this time.

They considered the Paramus, NJ stop the New York stop, in fairness.

BCVM22

I suppose Paramus is close enough to NYC that you could consider it within reasonable driving distance. I think the point still stands, though.

We've had roughly four events. We might be getting the Celebi. As I said. Nothing happens in Canada, Pokemon wise.

Any North American Wi-Fi event is accessible to you as well. You can't really say you never get publicity tours like this - they hardly ever run them anymore period.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Aw, damn it. The one closest to me is in Memphis, and that's SIX HOURS away!! TT.TT I have no way to get there, either. DDDX

I wanted a Pikachu plushie SOOOO bad, too.....

The prices for the merchandise is as follows:

Zorua, Zoroark and Pikachu Poke Dolls ($10 each)
Oshawatt, Snivy and Tepig plush ($10 each)
Zorua, Zoroark, Pikachu, Reshiram, Zekrom, Oshawatt, Snivy and Tepig Tomy MC figures ($5 each)
Youth T-Shirts of Pikachu, Starters and Dragons ($20 each)
12" Dragon Plush ($20 each)
6" Large Dragon Figures ($10 each)

Pictures from the event, and of the stuff, are here!
http://community.livejournal.com/pkmncollectors/8312832.html
http://community.livejournal.com/pkmncollectors/8315765.html#cutid1

darthgali

Pokemon Trader
I went to the one in Strongsville, OH yesterday. The toys and souvenirs from the Pokemon Center you do have to pay for. Mainly all of the items for sale represented the 3 black & white starters and the 2 dragons, some pikachu stuff and some zorua and zororark stuff. 2 " figures were $5, plushes were $10, T-shirts were $20. Bigger figures of the dragons were $10(I think). The dragons went very fast. T-shirts were child sizes only, which is sad considering all of us old folks that love Pokemon too.

As you are entering the game demo area, there is a 2-screen video presentation on 2 flat screens that was pretty cool, showing off areas, features, and pokemon from the game. While watching the presentation though, the pole holding the black cloth "ceiling" in over the screens fell on me in an unprovoked attack. I was just glad it hit me and not my daughter or one of the other little kids.

The stamp rally was really fun for my 5 year old, she loved it! The prizes for getting all stamps are mostly little stuff like patches, styluses, and stickers, but you could also win one of the $10 plushes of the starters.

I liked the way the stuff was spread all over the mall, Pokemon had taken over many different areas. They had big inflated dragons to get your pictures with, and their tails light up(Well Reshiram's did, Zekrom's seemed to be out of order).

There was a green screen area to get your pictures, then you go on the website and put on one of 3 different backgrounds. The Celebi was given away there, loaded up all 5 of my games.

To me it was well worth a 5 hour drive to take my daughter, we had a blast.