• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Mall Tour

Cobalt_Latios

No. You can download the GameStop Celebi starting on February 21st. That one will give you Zorua as well. That's how I'm going to get my Zorua in B/W, as I can't go to this Black/White Tour :<
Holy, that's... next week :eek:! Yeah, I can't go to mine either. I live in Midland, and the closest mall event is going to be somewhere in Mississauga. That's quite the distance from me. So, EB Games it is!

/CL

MasterKenobi

Resident Jedi Master
That's my B-Day! :]

Sure wish I could go... I wanted some of that stuff. But, after BW comes out there will probably be some BW items in the stores, so I shouldn't be worried.
The Black and White Merchandise is going to be exclusive to the Tour, which is sort of sad.

The only real Pokemon items that I have seen in store are based off of the anime... and most of them for Diamond and Pearl were plastic junk put out by some third-party company.

BeanerMan

Class of 11
I am going next week to the one in Westfield Santa Anita,
Arcadia in California. Like 5 of us are going, my mom, two of my cousins, my brother and myself. All of us are over 16, just in case anyone wanted to know.
Ummm for the people that have already went to the event, should i get there like an hour earlier or earlier then that?

Last edited:

MasterKenobi

Resident Jedi Master
Arcadia in California. Like 5 of us are going, my mom, two of my cousins, my brother and myself. All of us are over 16, just in case anyone wanted to know.
Ummm for the people that have already went to the event, should i get there like an hour earlier or earlier then that?

Every single time someone says "Arcadia" it reminds me of Bioshock. Anyways...

From what I was told earlier in this thread by a lovely member is that if you want to see the 13th movie you need to be there early as tickets run out early morning.

Age doesn't matter, as long as you have a good time. ;D

Rakurai

Now I hate the fact that I live in Hawaii more then I already do.

Pokénaut

Depends when you want to watch the movie it will get full anyhow even if you go early I got to the Westfield Oakridge one like and 10:30 and it was full 30 minutes after opening.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
I was going to go this saturday to the one in arcadia but do to the rain/snow storm happening right now I am no longer going which makes me sad.

Has anyone gone to one of these yet? If so, share your stories and adventures while you were there! You can post pictures of the event, but please keep your privacy to yourself. Thanks. If you need the dates of events for the Mall Tour Event, Pokemon.com has them.

http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com/en-us/news/pokemon-mall-tour/

edit- question. Do we have to bring money to buy plushies or t-shirts or are they free? And if said location is there on the 12th and 13th, does that mean it will be there for two days? Thanks for answering!

sadly, they are not comming to my part of the world, which sucks, but w/e.

O.J. da Juiceman

I can't wait to go. Me, my mom, and my brother and sister are all driving out to Mall of America. I'm going to try and be there when the mall opens so I can zip in there and get the movie tickets. Not really looking forward to the drive though, since I live in Omaha Nebraska. Guess I can put some serious hours into my newly started Red version.

Sheik

I'll be going on the 20ths to the castleton mall in Indianapolis I can't wait.

My mom invited my older brother maybe he decides to not go with us because he takes forever to get ready.

I want to get there early so I can get stuff and check things out I'll bring two cameras to take pictures..

I never been to Mall tour event or any event except for pokemon giveaways at gamestop and TRU etc..

I only need 49 pokemon to finish up my pokedex maybe I should breed some pokemon to trade for a feebass that thing I can never seem to get it.

BeanerMan

Class of 11
Depends when you want to watch the movie it will get full anyhow even if you go early I got to the Westfield Oakridge one like and 10:30 and it was full 30 minutes after opening.
Every single time someone says "Arcadia" it reminds me of Bioshock. Anyways...

From what I was told earlier in this thread by a lovely member is that if you want to see the 13th movie you need to be there early as tickets run out early morning.

Age doesn't matter, as long as you have a good time. ;D

All righty then, thanks. Cant wait for tomorrow to go.

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
I just got back from the Arcadia Mall Tour. IT WAS PACKED. The whole mall was filled with like, thousands of pokemon fans. Everywhere you looked there were people cosplaying and playing pokemon. I had a couple battles but they kept getting disconnect. My only full battle that I finished I ended up losing because some guy saved his frickin suicune for last. Bastard. But it was so much fun!

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I just got back from the Arcadia Mall Tour. IT WAS PACKED. The whole mall was filled with like, thousands of pokemon fans. Everywhere you looked there were people cosplaying and playing pokemon. I had a couple battles but they kept getting disconnect. My only full battle that I finished I ended up losing because some guy saved his frickin suicune for last. Bastard. But it was so much fun!

Oh nice, I was there yesterday (the 20th)! It was definitely an epic experience! :] I had a battle with this young girl, she used almost all shiny legendaries against me, but luckily, I ended up winning with 2 pokemon remaining (even though I only used 2 legendaries against her). It was still a fun battle, though. I wish I could've recorded it.

Speaking of the tour, Jess's (Shining Mew) post on here gave me an idea. I decided to blog about my tour experience at a site where my super moderator powers currently reside. I also did it for the Pokémon fans of the Brawl community. Feel free to read and check it out! (Though if you want to comment, you'd have to have an account on there.)

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=103644

mew lover

2,225 SR
I'm in hour away from the event. i was wondering if its worth going. it looks like a lot of fun. i would love to get the stylus or plushie from the prize wheel. if i get a prize, i don't like, can i change my prize or spin again. i was wondering do i have to be there 2 hours before the store opens to get to the movie. Thanks for answering my questions. i been to the 10th anniversary and i had a lot of fun.

PikaBulbasaur

Chocolate rulez
It sounds fun, I am going... this is the first non wi-fi distribuation type event that is actually in reasonable distance. They have plushies, free prizes, games and movies. It seems awesome! ;492;

PikaBulbasaur

Chocolate rulez
It sounds fun, I am going... this is the first non wi-fi distribuation type event that is actually in reasonable distance. They have plushies, free prizes, games and movies. It seems awesome! ;492;

Mawile412

Problem
I'm going to the mall in Philly today!

Hopefully it will all be worth it :)

SmartD

Anime voice actors to appear at mall tour

Looks interesting, but they'll only be in New Jersey. I hope those who are going to the New Jersey tour will get a chance to meet them.

Did Jimmy Zoppi (Gary's, James', and Meowth's voice actor) changed his name again?

2D Thom

Im a tombsone
The closest tour spot where i live is Paramis NJ. Like a 1 and a half hour drive. Im gonna go there the 5th cause im going to the launch party in NYC. But i would like to go. I didn't see all of Master of Illusion. And i want to get the Celebii in my Pearl game.