• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Mall Tour

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I wish I could go to this and/or the major party in NYC, but I'll be working during both -_-

On the flip side, not working Sunday or Monday =D

Suicune23

I'm going to the Florida Tour on the 19th and 20th! Can't wait! Sounds so cool. I wish more legendaries were available. My brother and I already have Celebi for 4 games and I don't know whether I'd be able to get another Celebi on those same games? If I traded the Celebis to other games could I?

Now I hate the fact that I live in Hawaii more then I already do.

What?! How could you hate Hawaii? The only thing thats bad about Hawaii is the amount of animals you can't own as pets :(

SmartD

I was planning to go to the Discover Mills tour on Saturday, but I found out my family has other things to do, so I'm going on Sunday. I'll either put up pictures on this post or the next one.

SmartD

I went to the Tour at Discover Mills and I had a good time. I did the stamp hunt, saw the Zoroark movie, and took some pictures. I'll put up the pictures tomorrow.

Swagmander

I got there early on the first day at the Strongsville one (no I didn't travel far, I actually live in the area). I was one of the first in line to play the Black and White demo. Looking back, I just realized I was one of the first people to play the english version of Pokemon Black.

Overall, it was a really nice tour, the free goodies were great and unexpected. I wish they could have had a better collection of merchandise for sale, but that's just me.

Minhimalism

gotcha! :D
I went to the one in Grapevine Mills. It really wasn't that exciting, but I really, really enjoyed seeing the cosplayers and the Oshawott, Tepig and Snivy costumes.

5530745067_09fe3a4199_b.jpg
Also got myself a Reshiram plush! Look at itt :D