• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always felt Reshiram and Zekrom represent the energies of the world.

The warm and life-giving energy of fire, the fiery, destructive energy of thunder.

Kyurem would represent the freezing and eternal energy of ice.
I think Kyurem is more energi-less, as things without energy is cold and it looks rather dead/weakened. Like if it's energi was splitted between Zekrom and Reshiram, and Kyurem is just an empty shed.

profpeanut

Maybe it would be easier to determine what Kyurem is for if we knew all the details about the Yin-Yang symbol...

(On another note, possibility on the English names of Shandera's line:

Candlit ---> Candlamp ---> Candlier)

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I've always felt Reshiram and Zekrom represent the energies of the world.

The warm and life-giving energy of fire, the fiery, destructive energy of thunder.

Kyurem would represent the freezing and eternal energy of ice.

Fire could also be destructive and is obviously always "fiery." Electricity, on the other hand, powers most of the world and allows nearly all of our modern conveniences to work.

Here in southern California, fire is a thing to be feared as the weather here is normally hot, dry, and windy; that means when a fire starts, it's extremely difficult to stop it. It sometimes puzzles me as to how people don't take fire seriously in many other parts of the country and some parts of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.