• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
On the EEvee-olutions, we will only get them if we get a new style of evolution.

Thats the reason we didn't get Eeveelutions in R/S/E cos their wasn't one made.

I'm sorry, but I love my Eevee-olutions, and Id love to see that you battled someone and once a certain level (I dunno 21 or something?) Eevee must faint with some sort of item (reapear cloth?) and then it evolves into a ghost eevee.

Id love to see an actual Evolution of Evee, like a Normal/Flying Eevee.

txdaan

Who reads this is...
maybe with Giant Boobs like Prof. Ivy of the anime series XD

I'd rather have one without giant boobs but with a whole "I'm a new prof." vibe. Like she just got out of uni or something.

Personally I'd like to see more healing moves. Most RPGs have typical healers, but Pokémon seems to lack those (I believe we have Wish, Healing Wish/Lunar Dance and Softboiled(out of battle only) for HP and Aromatherapy/Heal Bell for status). A few new moves/Pokémon that make great supporters would be nice: In the PMD series Vileplume is a great addition to any team because Moonlight affects the whole party, and it has acces to Aromatherapy. Having it work like that in the main series would be great, as it's in NU right now. Making moves that let you choose a different effect would also be a great addition to the game.

example:
"Heal"
-Heals 40% of HP, you can choose which Pokémon to use it on, and it's possible to select multiple Pokémon(40%/x would be the % per Pokémon -> 40% for 1, 20% for 2, 13.3% for 3, 10% for 4, etc.).
If the user chooses to target itself the effect is multiplied by 1.25 for that Pokémon(So 50% if it only targets itself, 25% healed if it targets another too, 16.7% if it targets 2 others. Other Pokémon would be healed by the normal amount).

Of course this is just an idea(and it would make Wish users less usefull) but it might just work. Having to rely on potions and such for healing is annoying.

EDIT: Of course there's plenty of self healing moves, so I didn't add those.

Last edited:

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
On the EEvee-olutions, we will only get them if we get a new style of evolution.

Thats the reason we didn't get Eeveelutions in R/S/E cos their wasn't one made.

I'm sorry, but I love my Eevee-olutions, and Id love to see that you battled someone and once a certain level (I dunno 21 or something?) Eevee must faint with some sort of item (reapear cloth?) and then it evolves into a ghost eevee.

Id love to see an actual Evolution of Evee, like a Normal/Flying Eevee.

I kinda wish that they wouldn't make hundreds of more evolution techniques, though. I understand why, because they are supposed to be methods that aren't available in the last games, but why can't there be new Pokemon that evolve with old stones (since IIRC, Lombre, Nuzleaf, and Delcatty are the newest Pokemon to evolve from that mean) so that every stone doesn't evolve at least 2 Pokemon each.

I also don't really like the breeding with incense thing that's done for the babies. Again, I know that it's because the items weren't available before, but come on, it's kinda ridiculous.

Bardische

Elegance.
Hey, only the characters are older. That doesn't necessarily mean the whole game would end up getting the "Over 13" stamp. The franchise still needs the support of the younger fans to keep the flame alive.

And they'd probably get more if the girl's shorts magically shrunk. Oh perish the thought :)

I always thought that incense was some form of poke-crack that made the babies. Oh, and I'm guessing Mime Jr. is the result of these long-term tripping, huh?

And we don't need much field healing moves. That's why we have potions -_-

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I can't argue with that. Good point, sir. Maybe you would just have to level up an Eevee in the presence of all the other eevees to obtain the dragon type then. Also another poster pointed out that their are two other special types that haven't had their eeveelutions yet...ghost and poison. And yeah...I can see these being introduced before a dragon one.

Even that couldn't work, there are too many Eevees to carry around with you at once.

EEvees are getting more and more **** evey generation. Also anyone think they can make a 4th evolution possible? for the starters. with an orb or something?

Of course they can, they can do anything. But they wont.

Nope. As some else pointed out, ghost and poison were on the physical side pre-gen 4. The only type left from the pre-gen 4 split on the special side is dragon.

Oh yeah, I had completely forgotten that Poison and ghost were attack.

I don't know if anyone's said this...

ANIMATE THE EVOLUTION PROCESS.
I'm fed up of one silhouette turning into another. if they can create animated sprites, surely they can fit in animations of those sprites transforming into another?

But that's so trivial, why waste there time with something you hardly see, and when you do it lasts for 5 seconds?

PKMN Trainer Manson

I also don't really like the breeding with incense thing that's done for the babies. Again, I know that it's because the items weren't available before, but come on, it's kinda ridiculous.

The purpose for the Incense items is to explain why Pokemon who were able to breed last gen didn't breed their prevolution then but do now. They could just make it so all of a sudden they bred their prevolution, but it would make less sense. Then again, not a lot of things make sense in Pokemon anyway. Just give the Incense to the male anyway, since held item effects tend to only work with the female otherwise...

sbktdreed

Veteran Trainer
My pokemon Ideas

Idea #1: The Gym Leaders in this Region should include the following types: Dark (Neverused), Ground, Bug, Poison, Dragon (Used once).
Idea #2: The Elite Four should be any of the following unused types: Normal, Water, Grass, Electric, Flying, Rock, or Steel.
Idea #3: The Champion's Team should be diverse as well most of the others.

Here is some Ability additions in the Black/White:
Battle Ability Idea #1: Illuminate- Lowers foe's Evasiveness by 1 when user enters battle.
Battle Ability Idea #2: Stench- Lowers foe's Defense by 1 when user enters battle.

Here's my idea for evolutions to existing pokemon. I spend at least a month from the ground up to make these. There are others, there are alot [around 50] and may be combined to each other. Also, to pokemon that evolve by using a "Stone is used under certain conditions," it could be a certain area, time of day, or version-exclusive held item.

Pokemon Idea #1: Moocalf, a pre-evolved form of Tauros and Miltank, by using an Incense.
Total Base Stats: Around 365 (HP: 65, Attack: 65, Defense: 75, Sp. Attack: 30, Sp. Defense: 50, Speed: 80). It has 1 Defensive Effort Point, a Slow Base EXP (1,250,000), and is in the Field Egg Group.
This Normal-Type pokemon has a quadruped body that resembles a calf.
The gender differences are that males has bigger horns and females has an udder
Evolutions: To Tauros (Level Up of a Male) & To Miltank (Level Up of a Female)
Possible Moves: Tackle, Zen Headbutt, Icy Wind, Snore, Helping Hand, Iron Head, Surf, Strength, Whrilpool, Rock Smash
Possible learned TMs: 3, 6, 10, 11, 13-15, 17, 18, 21-27, 32, 34, 37, 39, 42-45, 58, 66, 68, 78, 80, 82, 83, 87, 90

Pokemon Idea #2: An alternate evolved form of a male Cubone, which evolves when a Dawn Stone is used under certain conditions; that is a Ground type that can use Thick Club with total base stats 425 and gets 1 Attack and 1 Defense Effort Points. The abilities are the same and the possible stats are: 65 HP, 80 Attack, 100 Defense, 65 Sp. Attack, 65 Sp. Defense, and 50 Speed.

Pokemon Idea #3: A pre-evolved form of a Lickitung, by using Incense [maybe the same one as Idea #1]; that is a Normal-type with total base stats between 310-195 (I think around 245) and an effort value of 1 HP.

Pokemon Idea #4: A Normal/Flying-type evolved form of Farfetch'd, that closely resembles a goose and can still use a Stick, with total base stats between 472-502 (I think around 490) and 2 Attack Effort Points.

Pokemon Idea #5: An evolved form of a male Stantler, that evolves when a Dawn Stone is used under certain conditions; whose total base stats around 535-545 (I say 540). It either resembles either a moose with higher Attack and Effort values of 2 Attack; or a reindeer with a higher Sp. Attack, has Effort Values of 1 Attack and 1 Sp. Attack, that can do Ice Attacks and Bounce.

Pokemon Idea #6:Blowqwil, an evolve form of Qwilfish, that is a Poison/Water type, that is a similarly larger version Qwilfish, with total base stats around 515-530 and get 1 Attack and 1 Sp. Attack Effort Point.

Pokemon Idea #7: Forms of Corsola (both Rock/Water-type Pokemon).
Pre-evolve form, by using an Incense [maybe the same one as Idea #1], total base stats is around 295-195 (I think around 200-240), get 1 Defense Effort Point.
The evolved form, which occurs when you use Water Stone while under certain conditions, total stats, is around 470-530 (I think around 495-510).

Pokemon Idea #8: An evolved form of Smeargle, that is a Normal Type that evolves by high friendship while under certain conditions, still knows only Sketch, but has total base stats of around 340-480 (I think around 405-410) and get 1 HP and 1 Speed Effort Point.

Pokemon Idea #9: An evolved form of Mawile with the total base stats around 495-510

Pokemon Idea #10: An evolved form of Kecleon that resembles an Iguana with a possible Ability of Multitype. Both Kecleon and this possible pokemon should show the color of the current type.
Total base stats: 500-540 (I think around 525-540) and get 1 Attack and 1 Sp. Defense Effort Point.

Pokemon Idea #11: A pre-evolved form of Tropius with a total base stats of 250-340 (I think around 310) and get 1 HP Effort Point.

Pokemon Idea #12: An evolved form of Pachirisu with the total base stats of 495-545 (I think around 500).

Pokemon Idea #13: An evolved form of Chatot with the total base stats of 500-545 (I think around 510)

Pokemon Idea #14: A Water-Type alternate -evolution of a female Goldeen, by using Water Stone is used under certain conditions, with the same abilities and the possible stats are: 70 HP, 80 Attack, 75 Defense, 75 Sp. Attack, 80 Sp. Defense, and 70 Speed. You get 1 Attack and 1 Sp. Defense effort point.

Pokemon Idea #15: Ms. Mime, an alternate -evolution of a female Mime Jr. using Dawn Stone is used while under certain conditions, is a Psychic-Type with the same abilities and the possible stats are: 50 HP, 55 Attack, 70 Defense, 95 Sp. Attack, 105 Sp. Defense, and 85 Speed. You get 2 Sp. Defense points.

Pokemon Idea #16: An alternate -evolution of a Pineco, by using Leaf stone while under certain conditions, which is a Bug/Grass Type with the possible stats are: 80 HP, 85 Attack, 110 Defense, 70 Sp. Attack, 70 Sp. Defense, and 50 Speed. You get 2 Defense Effort Points. It doesn't share the Sturdy Ability.

Pokemon Idea #17: Curvoon, a Normal-Type Pokemon with curves and/or circles all over, is an alternate -evolution of a Zigzagoon that evolves using Dawn Stone while under certain conditions. It has the same abilities and the possible stats are: 70 HP, 65 Attack, 65 Defense, 60 Sp. Attack, 70 Sp. Defense, and 90 Speed. You get 2 Speed Effort Points.

Pokemon Idea #18: Elecness or Eleceta, an alternate-evolution of a female Electrike using Thunderstone while under certain conditions, is a Electric-Type, that resembles a lioness or cheetah, with the possible stats are: 70 HP, 80 Attack, 60 Defense, 90 Sp. Attack, 60 Sp. Defense, and 115 Speed. You get 2 Speed Effort Points. It does share the Static Ability, but not the Lightning Rod.

Pokemon Idea #19: What different kinds of Shellos and Gastrodon will be in this new region? There are pink ones in Western Sinnoh and blue ones in Eastern Sinnoh.

Pokemon Idea #20: An alternate-evolution of Shroomish using Leaf Stone/Sun Stone while under certain conditions, that is a Grass-Type that resembles more of a mushroom than Breloom with the same abilities and the possible stats are: 95 HP, 90 Attack, 70 Defense, 65 Sp. Attack, 70 Sp. Defense, and 70 Speed. You get 1 HP and 1 Attack points.

Pokemon Idea #21: Misshark, a Water/Dark-Type that resembles a long, slimmer version of Sharpedo with a tail.
Either the evolved form of Sharpedo with the total base stats of around 535 or an alternate-evolution of Carvanha, with the total base stats 460 with Higher Speed and Sp. Attack, but Lower Attack than Shapedo; by using Water Stone/Dusk Stone while under certain conditions.

Pokemon Idea #22: Condearow, a Normal/Flying-Type that resembles a Condor.
Either the evolved form of Fearow with the total base stats of between 500-540 (I think around 525) or an alternate-evolution of Spearow, with the total base stats 442 with Higher Sp. Defense and Attack, but Lower Speed than Fearow; by using Dawn Stone while under certain conditions.

Pokemon Idea #23: Hakking, the evolved form of Weezing; a Poison-Type that has total base stats of 535-540.

Pokemon Idea #24: A Water/Electric-Type that resembles a Dolphin that us either the evolved form of Lanturn, with the total base stats of around 535; or an alternate-evolution of Chinchou, with the total base stats 460 with Higher Defense and Attack, but Lower HP than Lanturn; by using Water Stone/Thunder Stone while under certain conditions.

Pokemon Idea #25: An Water-Type alternate-evolution of Seel that resembles a Manatee, by using Water Stone while under certain conditions, with the total base stats 475 and Higher Defense and HP, but Lower Speed than Dewgong. with the same abilities and the possible stats are: 85 HP, 75 Attack, 90 Defense, 70 Sp. Attack, 100 Sp. Defense, and 55 Speed. You get 1 Sp. Defense and 1 Defense point.

Pokemon Idea #26: A Psychic-Type evolved form of Hypno that has total base stats of 530-535.

Pokemon Idea #27: An Ice/Psychic-Type evolved form of Jynx that has total base stats of 525-545 (I say around 535).

Pokemon Idea #28: A Ghost-Type evolved form of Banette that has total base stats of 525-545 (I say around 535).

Last edited:

(Well) Then

It's Lesson Time!
The purpose for the Incense items is to explain why Pokemon who were able to breed last gen didn't breed their prevolution then but do now. They could just make it so all of a sudden they bred their prevolution, but it would make less sense. Then again, not a lot of things make sense in Pokemon anyway. Just give the Incense to the male anyway, since held item effects tend to only work with the female otherwise...

To add any more clarification needed, The second Generation baby Pokemon didn't need an Incense to get the baby Pokemon because the first generation didn't have breeding.

I like some of the Incense's added effects like the Lax Incense's, which lowers the opponents accuracy, I always have it on my Umbreon in Battle frontier challenges.

Battle Ability Idea #3: Run Away- Raises user's Speed and Evasiveness by 1 when it enters battle.

Run Away already grants the user to switch freely, no matter the conditions (You can switch While Arena Trapped, Shadow Tagged, Blocked, Wrapped, Whirpooled, Fire Spinned, etc.)

Edit: Ah, I see, you took it out. Anyway, I like a lot of your ideas. Though I personally would love a Magcargo Evolution, all of these evolutions / Split Evolutions / Baby Pokemon I can imagine fairly clearly.

Last edited:

wormintheworks

The addition of new breeding and evolution techniques for pokemon from previous gens is silly. If they thought people might say "how come it couldn't evolve before?" why don't they just say "as time passes the pokemon evolve and mutate just like real animals do, allowing them to have different evolutions."

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Idea #1: The Gym Leaders in this Region should include the following types: Dark (Neverused), Ground, Bug, Poison, Dragon (Used once).
Idea #2: The Elite Four should be any of the following unused types: Normal, Water, Grass, Electric, Flying, Rock, or Steel.
Idea #3: The Champion's Team should be diverse as well most of the others.

Here is some Ability additions in the Black/White:
Battle Ability Idea #1: Illuminate- Lowers foe's Evasiveness by 1 when user enters battle.
Battle Ability Idea #2: Stench- Lowers foe's Defense by 1 when user enters battle.
Battle Ability Idea #3: Run Away- Raises user's Speed and Evasiveness by 1 when it enters battle.

I like these ideas...it would be nice for those abilities to have a purpose in a battle
I would like the gym types to be used in this order[& ditch the first rock gym thing]:
-Bug
-Poison
-Ground
-Psychic
-Fire
-Flying
-Dragon
-Dark

& the Elite Four:
-Normal
-Electric
-Grass
-Steel

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
The addition of new breeding and evolution techniques for pokemon from previous gens is silly. If they thought people might say "how come it couldn't evolve before?" why don't they just say "as time passes the pokemon evolve and mutate just like real animals do, allowing them to have different evolutions."

Or they could just say "Because."

And honestly, does anyone really care if they use older evolution methods to evolve an older Pokemon into a new one? I don't see why, I'd rather have fewer evolution methods.

(Well) Then

It's Lesson Time!
Or they could just say "Because."

And honestly, does anyone really care if they use older evolution methods to evolve an older Pokemon into a new one? I don't see why, I'd rather have fewer evolution methods.

So we could say "Here's this new Pokemon, It evolves from this old Pokemon Via Level" Despite that they haven't done it before (Have a new Pokemon evolve from an old one via Level)?

Well, Yeah, I guess we could, almost makes me think they'll do it.

Icay4321

Has there been a ground type gym? I can't remember it...

Status
Not open for further replies.