• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marzillius

I have another thing I want about B/W:

1: DON'T ADD THAT MANY DAMN LEGENDARIES.

2: Please do make more evolutions to older Pokémon. BUT MAKE THEM OBTAINABLE BEFORE THE ELITE FOUR.

And I say again: The professor must be named Professor Spruce.

BagelKun

I kinda wish that they wouldn't make hundreds of more evolution techniques, though. I understand why, because they are supposed to be methods that aren't available in the last games, but why can't there be new Pokemon that evolve with old stones (since IIRC, Lombre, Nuzleaf, and Delcatty are the newest Pokemon to evolve from that mean) so that every stone doesn't evolve at least 2 Pokemon each.

I also don't really like the breeding with incense thing that's done for the babies. Again, I know that it's because the items weren't available before, but come on, it's kinda ridiculous.

eevees don;t have a trade evolution, it would be easy for them to make a steel/dragon eevee using the allready established trading items (metal coat and dragon scale)..so new evvees without new evolution processes

Uberiffic

Mence > Garchomp
super duper kick but ice/dragon lapras evo!

And what changes do you guys want to see in the (possible) R/S remakes? I never liked the hoenn region much, so i don't really care

Red G

Not a Magikarp
I hope there is a hoenn+kanto remake. no idea how they would combine the 2 regions though. But Kanto has been in every generation...

c. Alluvion

Hm, how about a young male professor? He could have sexual tension with all the male scientists around him and take his shirt off during his opening speech. ;P

I hope more Pokemon evolve from learning a move, like Yanma did. That was really convenient and easy... I hate trade and held item evolutions and such. They're hard to keep track of, and the number of items seems to increase exponentially each gen. Move-based evos are quick, easy, and easy to insert into old Pokemon.

And for possible RS remakes-- Redesign the gym leaders like in HGSS, please. They're so boring. And ugly. (Ew, Brawly. Bright orange and cyan? No. Go change.)
And Hoenn is supposed to be warmer, so I'd like that reflected in the graphics-- palm trees, exotic-looking flowers, things like that.

hitoshura0

Hm, how about a young male professor? He could have sexual tension with all the male scientists around him and take his shirt off during his opening speech. ;P

Now all I can see is Professor Armstrong and how he uses the Armstrong Family Technique to study Pokemon.

natie

Mr. F
An epic story. The legendaries look awesome enough to make a great story about them. Not saying the stories of previous pokeymanz were bad, but they weren't really good either.

ArtProjectCorn

Time Waster
And aren't professors supposed to be named after trees (can't remember a tree named Yoda XD)

All of the regular ones have been. Oak, Elm, Birch, and Rowan. It would be cool if there was the tree the Professor was named after planted just outside the Laboratory.

Last edited:

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
eevees don;t have a trade evolution, it would be easy for them to make a steel/dragon eevee using the allready established trading items (metal coat and dragon scale)..so new evvees without new evolution processes

What does that have to do with my post that you quoted? My post was about how old Pokemon get new evolutions and new techniques are put in to play to evolve them while the old ones are almost never used again (the stones that were added, Sun, Dusk, Dawn, and Shiny, have only 2 Pokemon to evolve each, as well as the Thunderstone).

super duper kick but ice/dragon lapras evo!

And what changes do you guys want to see in the (possible) R/S remakes? I never liked the hoenn region much, so i don't really care

I hope there is a hoenn+kanto remake. no idea how they would combine the 2 regions though. But Kanto has been in every generation...

This isn't about the R/S remakes.

ArtProjectCorn

Time Waster
I hope more Trainer Classes are made. I feel like there should be more for some reason.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Posting about RS remakes isn't allowed, guys. Until there's confirmed info about them (meaning Nintendo announces that they're actually happening), don't discuss them. Thanks.

NES

Flip me to the side!
I don't mind if we don't get new evos for older pokemon, i would just rather boost some of them, and change some moves they learn!

What i don't want definitely, is more baby pokemon. At least if there are i hope they are justified like a baby Miltank/Tauros, baby Lapras etc

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Now all I can see is Professor Armstrong and how he uses the Armstrong Family Technique to study Pokemon.

The less we mention FMA between episodes the better. Otherwise I just start thinking about it... and want the next episode more and more. It's all bad.

An epic story. The legendaries look awesome enough to make a great story about them. Not saying the stories of previous pokeymanz were bad, but they weren't really good either.

You'll have your dreams crushed. Simple stories is what Pokemon does, we're not gonna be having any epic tales.

I hope more Trainer Classes are made. I feel like there should be more for some reason.

Well what other types would you suggest? I can't really think of any, I think they've covered all the bases.

Well what other types would you suggest? I can't really think of any, I think they've covered all the bases.

Kindler, Super Nerd Female, Bodybuilder, Hex Maniac, Thug, Teacher, Maid, Butler, Poacher, Fisherwoman, Female Cop, Desert Trekker, Stage Performer, Dance Maniac... The list goes on and on, though most of my suggestions are just trainer classes I want brought back.

ArtProjectCorn

Time Waster

I'll try to think of some now, I don't think I really had any in mind, I just thought there should be more. Maybe Paleontologist and Tourist would be cool. Paleontologists would use Fossil Pokémon and Tourists would use Pokémon commonly found in another Region. Tourists should say what Region they're from. A Tourist from Hoenn would use Pokémon such as Zigzagoon, Linoone, Taillow, Swellow, et cetera.

c. Alluvion

Kindler, Super Nerd Female, Bodybuilder, Hex Maniac, Thug, Teacher, Maid, Butler, Poacher, Fisherwoman, Female Cop, Desert Trekker, Stage Performer, Dance Maniac... The list goes on and on, though most of my suggestions are just trainer classes I want brought back.

Yes, Super Nerd Female, please. I want representation!
*cough*

You'll have your dreams crushed. Simple stories is what Pokemon does, we're not gonna be having any epic tales.

Still, the stories are increasing in "epic feel."
RBY: Taking down the mafia
GSC: Taking down the remnants of the mafia and finally eradicating it
RSE: Preventing two behemoths from re-shaping the world
DPPt: Stopping a man with a god-complex from tearing apart spacetime
The stakes can't get much higher than that last one, but still. There's a trend of increasing epicness. There's more of a blockbuster movie plotline with each game.

Also, with each generation, there are more little details which enhance the story. Like, Team Rocket's radio broadcasts, the raining/sunny effects and Steven freaking out, and the grandeur of Mt. Coronet and the uneasiness of the citizens in Eterna. I'm kind of reaching, but still. Pokemon's not about to become something insane like Kingdom Hearts, but I think the atmosphere will continue to evolve.

... If I'm making any sense at all.

Also, I never noticed how few Pokemon use the Thunderstone. I feel kind of gypped now. Come on, Game Freak, use the stones!

EDIT:
I'll try to think of some now, I don't think I really had any in mind, I just thought there should be more. Maybe Paleontologist and Tourist would be cool. Paleontologists would use Fossil Pokémon and Tourists would use Pokémon commonly found in another Region. Tourists should say what Region they're from. A Tourist from Hoenn would use Pokémon such as Zigzagoon, Linoone, Taillow, Swellow, et cetera.

You reminded me-- I'd like to see something like the Red battle in the Johto games. Even if it's just Cynthia or Steven. After the Elite Four, they drop by a high-level cave or route, say they're training in a new region to toughen up their Pokemon, and battle you for the heck of it. Something like that.

(post 5000 woo *noob*)

Last edited:

ArtProjectCorn

Time Waster
You reminded me-- I'd like to see something like the Red battle in the Johto games. Even if it's just Cynthia or Steven. After the Elite Four, they drop by a high-level cave or route, say they're training in a new region to toughen up their Pokemon, and battle you for the heck of it. Something like that.

That's cool, I think it'd be cool to battle Wally. He should have a full party this time.

c. Alluvion

That's cool, I think it'd be cool to battle Wally. He should have a full party this time.

I forgot Wally! He'd be my first choice-- it sounds kinda dumb, but I want to know that he's okay. He was a cute kid, and I like hearing what the rivals are doing after their game is over.

Rival-related idea (I love tangents):
Since the player character is slightly older, I want the rival to be 10-11-- like the player from all the other games. He/she would also be really quiet and get to the Elite Four just before you and lose. After you become champion, you'd have to go comfort him/her. It would be kinda meta and cute.
(I like cuteness in my Pokemon a little too much.)

Last edited:

shac

New pokemon wanted based on the creatures:
Wolf
Peacock
Swan
Mink (water/poison)
Buffalo
Fossil: Saber-toothed tiger, Mammoth (I want a rivalry in between them, like seviper and zangoose, that they bring in with them when revived)
Manticore
Polar-bear
More breeds of dogs
Goat (Do we have one?)
Electric-eel
and more fire pokemon in general.....

Status
Not open for further replies.