• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
I always wanted to see a Sheep, but Mareep ruined it for me. What I wanted was a Fighting type sheep who yells "Lamb Chop!" when it attacks.

I want them to give some of the pokemon that havn't had an evoloution one. So like lapras and stuff.

I want to see more snake pokemon and some ostrich pokemon. I like ostriches :D

They should also let people be pokemon coordinators in the game as well as or instead of battling!

Memo

And is Tauros considerd a bull/buffalo pokemon? Scratch that it is a wild bull pokemon, so I guess a buffalo would work. Maybe an evolution for tauros?
normal/fighting? It could be a minotaur.
That actually sounds quite cool. A Minotaurish Tauros-evo, that is. Normal/Fighting -typing wouldn't be that bad either, double damage only from fighting, psychic and flying and resists ghosts.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
I had this idea to breed an Aerodactyl that knows Ancientpower with Ditto to get baby Aerodactyls

natie

Mr. F
You'll have your dreams crushed. Simple stories is what Pokemon does, we're not gonna be having any epic tales.
I know. It's to give more kids a chance to understand the stories. Still, it would be pretty damn awesome.

Josiah

is your favorite
I think it would be cool if pre-E4 trainers weren't restricted to Isshu dex Pokemon. Isshu Pokemon would still be more prominent, but some trainers could be from other regions or just have non-native Pokemon.

Bardische

Elegance.
Yeah, and the pokemon won't be registered or at least have "???" before getting the National Dex. But since the games can get the beasts to unlock the Zoroark event, then I'm out of ideas. Maybe the "???" thing would be for the beasts as well.

You know what would be awesome? A Ghost/Steel type. You know, with Mean Look. And it's physically-oriented. IT WOULD WALL BLISSEY LIKE HECK. Toxic? Fail. Mean Look? Yay! It would have good speed as well, and Blissey's already slow. That eggy b**** should be off the tiers already. Hahahaha. Oh well, I just hate that thing.

Electric-eel

They should of had one of them ages ago, instead we constantly get fish every generation, has Gamefreak forgotten that there are other aquatic animals? Although I wouldn't want to see a sea cucumber, they remind me of turds.

PurplePoctopus

Silver Fangirl
They should of had one of them ages ago, instead we constantly get fish every generation, has Gamefreak forgotten that there are other aquatic animals? Although I wouldn't want to see a sea cucumber, they remind me of turds.

They haven't done...

Squid
Electric Eel
Dolphin
Megaladon shark (fossil pokemon idea. That thing would be HUGE)
Some kind of Seaweed

Hm. That's all my brain can come up with right now. I fail as an aspiring Marine Biologist. :/

my wishlist:

1. A fire/grass type pokemon
2. A longer and better post game
3. Pokémon League Conference before you can challenge the elite 4
4. new pokemon evolve old way like by fire stone
5. side missions
6. The light type
7. pokemon contest to mean more....
8. That black and white will be epic games (im sure they will :D)

Nacreous

Fire trainer
They haven't done...

Squid
Electric Eel
Dolphin
Megaladon shark (fossil pokemon idea. That thing would be HUGE)
Some kind of Seaweed

Hm. That's all my brain can come up with right now. I fail as an aspiring Marine Biologist. :/

Oh oh...a Leafy Sea Dragon...it would be awesome as a Dragon/Grass pkmn^^

GamerSonic

I don't think we have had a Tiger type pokemon or a Polar Bear that could be an ice type.

Mawile412

Problem
Yeah, and the pokemon won't be registered or at least have "???" before getting the National Dex. But since the games can get the beasts to unlock the Zoroark event, then I'm out of ideas. Maybe the "???" thing would be for the beasts as well.

You know what would be awesome? A Ghost/Steel type. You know, with Mean Look. And it's physically-oriented. IT WOULD WALL BLISSEY LIKE HECK. Toxic? Fail. Mean Look? Yay! It would have good speed as well, and Blissey's already slow. That eggy b**** should be off the tiers already. Hahahaha. Oh well, I just hate that thing.

O_O you really don't like Blissey do you?

anyway, i would love to see a grass/steel type. n_n it could be a koala with steel claws and will evolve later to have steel armor. Aww

c. Alluvion

my wishlist:
7. pokemon contest to mean more....

I want this, too... I'm always a bit let down after I win a contest.

Maybe a ribbon syndicate counterpart that opens up more the more contests you beat, with cool shops and rare/unique Pokemon given as gifts. (Say, for cute contest winners, Togepi, or Cleffa with a unique cute move.)

Last edited:

Bardische

Elegance.
Yeah, Kingdra is based on a leafy sea dragon. Also that Japanese whirlpool creating monster of which I forgot the name of.

A leafy sea dragon with Dragon/Grass seems really cool, but would also lack sense because it needs to stay in water. Even if you replace either type with Water, it's not unique anymore. Oh well, it could still work. After all, we have bees and moths who defy gravity in theory despite not being half-Flying :))

MOTHIM DOESN'T COUNT, DUH.

Would Flareon and Entei finally have Flare Blitz by leveling up? Oh how I wish. As for Claw Sharpen, I'm already liking the Attack/Accuracy boost. A possible group of pokemon who could use it include Garchomp for Dragon Rush, and some others with claws. Oh well, haha.

And sorry I really hate Blissey. But it could be a good idea for Ghost/Steel, right? :)))

I don't think we have had a Tiger type pokemon or a Polar Bear that could be an ice type.

Despite being a 'Legendary Dog', Raikou's physical appearance is based on a tiger.

Proof:
Raikou is based on the 雷獣 raijū, a thunder demon of Japanese lore. In regards to physical build, it most closely represents Smilodon fatalis, a well-known but extinct species of wildcat often referred to as a saber-toothed tiger. Its color and pattern scheme seems to resemble a Tiger's or a Thylacine's. Raikou is particularly based on the Thunder and Lightning gods of most cultures surrounding the world. The flowing purple mane on its back is likely meant to invoke the image of a cumulonimbus cloud, the cloud type most often associated with thunderstorms.

This is just the information/speculation I know. There WILL be some exclusive content for the DSi in Black and White. That is proven. My theory is that it will have something to do with letting you use the DSi's internet capabilities with a PC at a Pokémon Center so you can go on the internet without leaving the game. Some people say that it has something to do with the DSi's camera, but I don't really see how that would work. And, as we all know, a Pokémon person on the B&W staff blogged a statement, and soon retracted it, that implies that Zekrom's secondary type is Electric. She could have done this accidentally, but I think it was done purposefully as a teaser to get everyone excited and fake out some people. However, Zekrom being part electric could make the whole nature vs. technology theme that some people expect to be as a B&W conflict work, as electricity is almost always used in technology. This theme is supported by how Reshiram looks more mystical and natural and Zekrom looks more sleek and technological. Also, I was looking around on Bulbapedia and it turns out that the krom in Zekrom actually means "turning black" or "tinged with darkness" and not "black". Likewise, the shiram in Reshiram means "turning white" or "growing light". This could mean that in some way the two legendaries are progressing toward being dark or light.If this is true, I believe it is linked to the fact that Zekrom (the black one) is in Pokémon White and Reshiram (the white one) is in Pokémon Black.

manor777

Shiny Hunter Vet.
arent we suppose to get new pokemon this weekend???

Status
Not open for further replies.