• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting for your next marvelous comeback, DBK~

I would laugh my butt off lol all the light type haters and supporters would be shut down ^_^

Most of these "haters" you speak of are simply the people who actually have IQs over 20 and realize that there's no evidence supporting the addition of a "Light-type" and in fact there's evidence against it being added.

Like I said *** to everyone.

Like I said, please tell me of one other person I've flamed today that's not DBK. In fact, I don't think I've even flamed DBK today.

rocky505

I'm still waiting for your next marvelous comeback, DBK~

Most of these "haters" you speak of are simply the people who actually have IQs over 20 and realize that there's no evidence supporting the addition of a "Light-type" and in fact there's evidence against it being added.

Like I said, please tell me of one other person I've flamed today that's not DBK. In fact, I don't think I've even flamed DBK today.
you fail so bad. Your trying to flam DBK and he's doing the smart thing called ignoring. And you should now who else you've flamed. End of discussion

Back on topic: Bird of the region should be a freaking epic Bald Eagle.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
you fail so bad. Your trying to flam DBK and he's doing the smart thing called ignoring. And you should now who else you've flamed. End of discussion

He's not flaming anyone o_O

Back on topic: Bird of the region should be a freaking epic Bald Eagle.

Staraptor is kind of an eagle, it actually covered a lot of birds.

rocky505

^ that is way too long 0_o

White tiger pokemon Ice/dark

4x weak to fighting could be a prob for it though.

Cheetah electric/dark

A type combo that luxray wanted.

KanNKeller

That's exactly why I'd be laughing. Though can you imagine if the 'new type' was weak to Normal Type? I could just see the chaos that would create for people. An example of this is below.

Example

Player: Awesome! I got a pokemon with the new type! Let's battle it against this Normal type.
Game: Foe used Tackle. It's super effective!
Player: What! What do you mean it's super effective! Son of a b****!!!

From there chaos would follow. Next thing you know there are 100 threads on serebii about how the 'new type' sucks.

Ha ha that post made gave me a good laugh thanks man ^_^

as for the regional bird I would want a sandhill crane. Very common just northwest of the rockies and it could easily have a ground/flying final evo as they're always playing in the dirt lol

you fail so bad.

I know. I'm such a failure. Shame on me. :rolleyes:

Your trying to flam DBK

I'm not "trying" to flame anyone. It sounds like to me you're just a butthurt pansy who needs to learn to not take things so seriously.

and he's doing the smart thing called ignoring.

Oh, he's not ignoring or else he wouldn't have replied to me in the first place.

And you should now who else you've flamed.

And you should "now" how to spell better.

What a great way to get out of an argument. You should listen to your noble wife rocky505, things would had looked better for you if you simply ignored me.

rocky505

I know. I'm such a failure. Shame on me. :rolleyes:

I'm not "trying" to flame anyone. It sounds like to me you're just a butthurt pansy who needs to learn to not take things so seriously.

Oh, he's not ignoring or else he wouldn't have replied to me in the first place.

And you should "now" how to spell better.

What a great way to get out of an argument. You should listen to your noble wife rocky505, things would had looked better for you if you simply ignored me.
First of I'm a guy not a girl and second it doesnt matter how I spell things on here it isnt a spelling test.

We need a better gorilla than SLaking.

PurplePoctopus

Silver Fangirl

Look, you both should drop it. Do you realize how stupid your argument is? And, if he's the pansy, then what are you? Really. Chill. It's a game. >.>

So, Electric/Dark sounds cool. I'd actually like to see more Dark types. They're so much fun :)

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
idk if its been posted somewhere in this mess of posts but they should make a evolve form for pinsir.

It's probably on the first page... This idea has been brought up since Scizor's creation.

First off I'm a guy not a girl and second it doesn't matter how I spell things, it isn't a spelling test.

It is now, so I fixed your mistakes for you.

You at least capitalized your first word and ended with a period. So you're way ahead of 90% of the internet.

Don't make me get Hydrohs on your ass.

I took it upon myself, actually. xD

Last edited:

Memo

idk if its been posted somewhere in this mess of posts but they should make a evolve form for pinsir.
Pinsir needs a parallel evo, like Scyther with Scizor. Because Scizor really is not an evolved form, it has the same base stat total, but a different type combination (and not just an added secondary type). It maybe better, competetive, but that really doesn't make it an evolution, as it is not "stronger".

So, a parallel evo for Pinsir as well, as the 500-base stat total is good enough, even competetively. Maybe sacrifice some points from sp. attack to speed to give it physical sweep capabilities. And a secondary type, but preferably not steel. Dark, maybe?

hitoshura0

First of I'm a guy, not a girl, and second it doesn't matter how I spell things on here. It isn't a spelling test.

We need a better gorilla than Slaking.

Proper spelling and grammar are important. It makes you look more intelligent and your ideas more thought out. Besides, screwing up know/now changes the way your sentence is read. It isn't a spelling test, but at least TRY to spell properly. There is a reason it is taught in school.

Also, Slaking is a sloth, not a gorilla.

Another good regional bird that I thought of: Oriole. Hooray MLB!

A decent idea for the regional rodent could be a chipmunk. They're kind of cute.

rocky505

Blue-capped Ifrita as a poison/flying would be pretty neat. But it would be the wingull of the gen. ^ Slaking is more Gorilla than sloth

Status
Not open for further replies.