• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky505

Was gunna comment on the terrible part... Then saw the pages that followed...
We are just 'speculating' (it is a speculation thread, right? Chekcing.. Checking... Yes, Yes it is) that since FrLg came with Gen 3, HgSs with Gen 4. So it made sense that Robust Ruby and Shining Sapphire would come with Gen 5...

And that has stopped... how many dragon types?

That would be Epic. Extremely...

Okay, you may SPECULATE that there will not be a new type. Unless you have evidential proof, you CANNOT say that it's not going to happen. Period.

I was thinking... Fire/Fly for Cardinal. Water/Fly for Blue Jay. Something weird for Grass/Fly. Jut kinda came to me!

We do. With freaking red, white, and blue wings. that would be B.A.

Ground Sloth... it looks like a Gorilla and acts like a sloth it is a gorilloth

I wouldn't consider that a exaggeration, that made sense what she said.

I know! I am easily addicted, so the Unkown report actually made me catch them all... Even the punctuation! It would be cool to get a reward!

That would be sweet!
And, thank you. Ground sloth DOES NOT EQUAL Gorilla He isnt a ground sloth he is a gorilla nuff said

On a side note:
Is it bad if it take long to load a page of forums? This page took 5 minutes... I dunno, is it the same for you guys?
comments in bold.

I always wanted different types of kicks to go with Blaze kick. Like an electric one and an ice one.

PurplePoctopus

Silver Fangirl
I like the idea of breeding two different pokemon to get a new species, there are definitely some crossbreeds that would look amazing.

While some crossbreeds would be totally awesome.... Others would be... mutants. And I'd have to scream, "Kill it with FIRE!" if it came out of the egg. though, it would explain Missingno.

Like, Beautifly/mothim crossbreed. Yes. Dugtrio and... Skitty....

Just... No. o_O

rocky505

Crossbreeds would eat up the data as well so it's a no go.

PowerTrainer

While some crossbreeds would be totally awesome.... Others would be... mutants. And I'd have to scream, "Kill it with FIRE!" if it came out of the egg. though, it would explain Missingno.

Like, Beautifly/mothim crossbreed. Yes. Dugtrio and... Skitty....

Just... No. o_O

I don't know, Dugtrio and Skitty could be really... interesting. Plus I'm sure if it happened it would have limitations, preventing something along the lines of a mewtwo/arceus crossbreed..

rocky505

Mewtwo and Arceus cannot breed^ I hate the pikaclones so bad I hope there isnt another but I wouldn't care as long as it isn't an electric type.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Yes, maybe the clock system issue was a mistake, but the lack of the night/day addiction doesn't made it the worst. Remember 3rd generation introduced hidden values

Nope. Hidden Values were always there. Although it was either G/S or R/S that changed them to what they are today, I forget which.

That... that's like dividing by Zero. The world would implode.

Actually it implodes the entire universe. So it really should be avoided at all costs.

hitoshura0

Mewtwo and Arceus cannot breed^ I hate the pikaclones so bad. I hope there isn't another, but I wouldn't care as long as it isn't an electric type.

I hate to break it to you but:
1) There will be another Pikachu clone guy.
2) It will be an electric type.

EDIT: Hydrohs, Gen III introduced the EV/IV system as we know it today. Gen I and II had a stat value instead of IVs and Stat EXP vice EVs. This was part of the reason for the incompatibility from II to III.

Last edited:

Zalck

Back Again...
Electric Pokemon Rule!

I had an Idea:
What if rotom could join the machine pokemon.
I dunno how it could work, but like if rotom could enter Metagross, and it lost and gained a type? (Like Ghost, prob not electric) It would be ubersome! It could work like with Rotom forms, the base pokemon could learn a rotom-form specific move, (A ghost type) and it would replace with a normal move. Then, when enough damage was taken Rotom would return to the pokeball, and the base pokemon would be left with half HP, (rotom would have half HP as well.)
Pokemon it would work on(And types)
Beldum, Metang, Metagross: Steel/Ghost
magnamite, magneton, Magnazone: Steel/Ghost
Porygon, Porygon-2, Porygon-Z: I dunno? ???/Ghost Whatever type the porygon had acquired.
Registeel: Steel/Ghost
Regice: Ice/Ghost
Regirock: Rock/Ghost (I think the regis are machines... We DON'T Actually know)
regigigas: Normal/Ghost
Nosepass, Probopass: Steel/Ghost
Voltorb, Electorb: Electric/Ghost
And any new Machine Pokemon!

I think that there should be a new ability (or pokemon) that could work like this...
Just an Idea while I was feeding cows! (Or milktank as my baby brother calls 'em!)

Last edited:

Drajolt Trainer

PokeMaster
I find it funny that no one has spelled Unown right yet. By the way, Slaking is a sloth.

Pinsir needs a parallel evo, like Scyther with Scizor. Because Scizor really is not an evolved form, it has the same base stat total, but a different type combination (and not just an added secondary type). It maybe better, competetive, but that really doesn't make it an evolution, as it is not "stronger".

So, a parallel evo for Pinsir as well, as the 500-base stat total is good enough, even competetively. Maybe sacrifice some points from sp. attack to speed to give it physical sweep capabilities. And a secondary type, but preferably not steel. Dark, maybe?

First of all, Pinsir is already strong enough. Second, Scizor is an evolution. A factor influences it to become better through means of transformation.

rocky505

Slaking isn't a sloth it is too big in size to be a sloth. It is more based on looks of a gorilla not a sloth. Marill was the pika clone in gen 2 and it wasn't an electric type so there's a chance the pika clone will not be electric.

jubilife

Aspiring Author
Was gunna comment on the terrible part... Then saw the pages that followed...
We are just 'speculating' (it is a speculation thread, right? Chekcing.. Checking... Yes, Yes it is) that since FrLg came with Gen 3, HgSs with Gen 4. So it made sense that Robust Ruby and Shining Sapphire would come with Gen 5...

*Twitch* This **** again, huh? I do beleive the name of the thread is "Black and White Speculation/Wishlist thread". Not generation 5. I can get technical with you, too.

And since people want to keep dwelling on it- yes, I think the 3rd generation was by far the worst one.

Zalck

Back Again...
Slaking isn't a sloth it is too big in size to be a sloth. It is more based on looks of a gorilla not a sloth. Marill was the pika clone in gen 2 and it wasn't an electric type so there's a chance the pika clone will not be electric.

Slaking resembles a prehistoric ground sloth. Look it up. I promise it is true.
Cause my promises mean so much;201-!;

Zalck

Back Again...
I do beleive the name of the thread is "Black and White Speculation/Wishlist thread". Not generation 5. I can get technical with you, too.

Dang! That was a good catch... I didn't even think of it;201-!;
So I do take it that you don't think they will re-make Ruby and Sapphire? ( :p I like my names! Robust Ruby and Shining Sapphire!)

Maru

Iron Maiden ~

Glue

Snorunt = cool ^o^
I want a pre evolution for Solrock and Lunatone so bad! They are some of the coolest pokemon Ever. Don't deny it! And depending on what the pre evolution is holding while giving it happiness decides if it evolves into lunatone or solrock. Does anyone else want this?

Zalck

Back Again...
I want a pre evolution for Solrock and Lunatone so bad! They are some of the coolest pokemon Ever. Don't deny it! And depending on what the pre evolution is holding while giving it happiness decides if it evolves into lunatone or solrock. Does anyone else want this?

Do want!
But night and day, not an item. If it gets a prevo, then they need a evo as well... That would be cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.