• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
One thing I am disappointed in is the fact that the Grass-type starter is once again a reptile. Not that I don't like it, but maybe they should change things up once in a while.

One thing B&W needs is a Dark-type Gym. That type has existed for years. Give it a gym please!

conflict7

Sinnoh League Victor
One thing B&W needs is a Dark-type Gym. That type has existed for years. Give it a gym please!

I second that. Along with thousands of others. And I will be ecstatic if there are some more Dark type moves. Meguroko with Dark-Ultra-Blast and Earthquake? I think so. :) If there was a couple new Dark moves, it would make the Dark Gym more challenging as well.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm pretty sure that I'll be teaching my Meguroko Crunch and Earthquake.

I'm sure most will.

i dunno if anyone else thinks this, but i'm callin right now that Munna is gonna turn out to be a prevo of drowzee and hypno. thats my thoughts anyway. just sayin :)

Yup, a lot of people have said. But honestly I'm not sure what they're basing it off, I don't see any real resemblance, even minor.

figures, i only found out they were releasing black and white two days ago, and hey who has time to read through 312 pages in one night :p

Having you been living under a rock since the beginning of the year, good sir?

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
Gear needs to evolve into this with a face on the front like thomas the train engine

03_steamlocomotive.jpg

to be the first car based pokemon

he can be poision/steel with purple poison steam coming from the thing on top

I second this. Thomas the tankengine pokemon. Why not Gf? Make it happen.

conflict7

Sinnoh League Victor
Yup, a lot of people have said. But honestly I'm not sure what they're basing it off, I don't see any real resemblance, even minor.

I don't understand it either, just because it is Psychic, people think it is a pre-evolution to Drowzee. I don't see how pink with flowers can go to yellow, brown and bland.

PurplePoctopus

Silver Fangirl

I think it has to do with the semi-trunk on it, and the fact that it's called the "Dream eater Pokemon"

I don't think it is. Drowzee and Hypno are both a mustard yellow kind of colour, and this is... Pink. With flowers.

And it doesn't look like a creeper in a van with "Free Candy" Written on the side.

LEGOF

Super Otaku
I know that in every generation there's one Pokemon that evolves at lvl 55. I really hope they don't give us another dragon for that Pokemon but a different type(s)

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Yeah, after rechecking the main site I read that it was the 'Dream Eater Pokemon'. But even then, the physical differences are just far too great. I don't even see any sort of trunk on it.

conflict7

Sinnoh League Victor
And it doesn't look like a creeper in a van with "Free Candy" Written on the side.

taking_chances.jpg

^ Couldn't miss this opportunity. ^.^

EDIT: And Munna is the "Dream Eater" Pokemon, while Drowzee is the "Hypnosis" Pokemon.

Last edited:

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
And, I hope that the zebra thing evolves into something that beasts, like a winged Zebra with an Electric/flying type.

I'm hoping it has three stages actually. The first is obviously Shimama, which is a young Zebra, the Second will be a full grown Zebra and the the third is a Okapi, which is basically a Half Giraffe/ Half Zebra animal that lives in the Congo.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okapi

I'm really glad they chose electric for it. I'm kinda tired of hooved animals being normal (Yes I know Rapidash is the exception to that).

-;248;

Grei

not the color
I second that. Along with thousands of others. And I will be ecstatic if there are some more Dark type moves. Meguroko with Dark-Ultra-Blast and Earthquake? I think so. :) If there was a couple new Dark moves, it would make the Dark Gym more challenging as well.

Personally, I hope a new Ground-type move is introduced that surpasses Earthquake, either in usefulness or strength. I mean, I don't know what could get more epic than a freaking Pokemon-generated-earthquake, but Earthquake is stale, to me. I hope that some new Ground-type move that has at least near the same amount of base power as Earthquake, but with an added effect, is introduced. That'd be cool.

Wishful thinking, probably. But hey, this is the Wishlist thread.

I second this. Thomas the tankengine pokemon. Why not Gf? Make it happen.

I think that'd be epic. Though, a Ghost/Steel would also work rather than Poison/Steel (though either combination would work just fine, as neither of those two interesting combinations has been used before) as a haunted train.

(I just really want a Ghost/Steel. ;_; )

I know that in every generation there's one Pokemon that evolves at lvl 55. I really hope they don't give us another dragon for that Pokemon but a different type(s)

That'd be the pseudo-Legendary.

I know that it's unlikely that they'd unveil that Pokemon so soon, but part of me hopes it's Meguroko. I mean, it's a crocodile, and it's ability is epic. Why not?

Then again, a normal Pokemon with an epic ability is always welcome.

Last edited:

conflict7

Sinnoh League Victor
Personally, I hope a new Ground-type move is introduced that surpasses Earthquake, either in usefulness or strength. I mean, I don't know what could get more epic than a freaking Pokemon-generated-earthquake, but Earthquake is stale, to me. I hope that some new Ground-type move that has at least near the same amount of base power as Earthquake, but with an added effect, is introduced. That'd be cool.

Wishful thinking, probably. But hey, this is the Wishlist thread.

Hmm... I am having problems thinking of one. When I think added effect for Ground moves, I think speed reduction of opponent. :/

(I just really want a Ghost/Steel. ;_; )

*Conflict takes another look at Confirmed Info Thread* Bahaha no kidding, but I agree. :)

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
Pffft Thomas? We want Gordon if we want the steam train pokemon to be strong, or Diesel 10 if we want maniacle.

*Proud Thomas Fan.

Gordon= Pokemon Train Powerhouse...

James? Edward? Percy? Get that trash outta here.
To summarize: I COMPLETELY agree with MetalFlygon

Grei

not the color
Hmm... I am having problems thinking of one. When I think added effect for Ground moves, I think speed reduction of opponent. :/

Maybe a sort of "Earth Rise" attack. A tremor followed by large rocks rising from the ground below the opponent to strike them. 80 Damage, but with a 50% chance of Confusion.

It sounds kind of like Ground-type Stone Edge, but rather than individual rocks, it's pieces of the earth that are simply rising up to attack from below, in the form of something like a stalagmite. They never leave the ground. Such a fierce, random attack is confusing, so it causes Confusion.

I'd like it.

Josiah

is your favorite
Does 'Epicenter' sound like a good enough name? It'd be like a highly concentrated Earthquake and would only hit one target in double battles.

conflict7

Sinnoh League Victor
Maybe a sort of "Earth Rise" attack. A tremor followed by large rocks rising from the ground below the opponent to strike them. 80 Damage, but with a 50% chance of Confusion.

It sounds kind of like Ground-type Stone Edge, but rather than individual rocks, it's pieces of the earth that are simply rising up to attack from below, in the form of something like a stalagmite. They never leave the ground. Such a fierce, random attack is confusing, so it causes Confusion.

I'd like it.

"Holy Hell, that attacked just came from the ground?! Where the hell did it come from?!"= CONFUSION, bahahahahhaha I like it!

Grei

not the color
Does 'Epicenter' sound like a good enough name? It'd be like a highly concentrated Earthquake and would only hit one target in double battles.

I think that name would work! I hope a move like that is introduced at some point.

conflict7

Sinnoh League Victor
Originally Posted by derkins
Does 'Epicenter' sound like a good enough name? It'd be like a highly concentrated Earthquake and would only hit one target in double battles

This is such a great idea! Maybe it could be 140 attack, and lower special attack 2 stages like Leaf Storm and Psycho Boost? Something along those lines.

thunderblade12

I hope the rumors are true.

- 157 new pokemon
- Tauros gets an evolution called Minotauros
- Weather-changing items
- A plotline that changes depending on the choices you make.

Particularly the 157 new pokemon thing. 130 new pokemon like in Hoenn + 25 or so pokemon that are related to older pokemon like in Sinnoh = EPICCCC

Status
Not open for further replies.