• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Soon, Pokemon will be like Final Fantasy, everyone out fighting having a good time. I hope those pictures are fake or not actual triple battles!

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Look again.

the last one is a mole not mamepato

Yeah, looked to quickly. My mistake.

Soon, Pokemon will be like Final Fantasy, everyone out fighting having a good time. I hope those pictures are fake or not actual triple battles!

http://nov.2chan.net/b/src/1277678271587.jpg

I just noticed that something just doesn't seem right about the shadows.

They're real, guys.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Yeah, looked to quickly. My mistake.

I thought the same thing when I first looked at it. Then I noticed its nose. The three on three battles will get chaotic X) Attacks flying everywhere.

Super Nerd 7997

Crazy Plant Guy
3 on 3, now? Could be interesting for a change, but I get the feeling it won't be all too popular in competitive circles. Too much chaos.

As for the new pokes... the only one I have problems with is the black one that could almost pass as human. Uggh. Hopefully it'll be banished to NFE or NU so I don't have to see it too often.

The others are pretty cool, and I could see that green skeleton-blob having a pretty sweet evo. The armored yellow thing screams pseudo-legendary, too.

Nagare

Perpetually Hyped
They all look so...ugh...But that's what I said about Magmortar, which I now love, so hopefully, these new ones will be good, too.

Anyone thought about how we get our starters in the beginning? The trainer starts his/her journey at age 10. The in BW protagonists are older than than, so...how does that work out?

Arsène

What about them? I bet this has to do with your earlier butthurt post, no?

Hmm, I wonder how my post before that was ''butthurt''. If anything, you're the one annoyed by it. I'm an entitled to an opinion, if you don't like it that's your own problem.

By ''shadows'' I was insinuating that a few of them didn't quite fit the sprites at all. I've already seen the video proving that they're real, but I'm still going to stick to my thoughts on this generation.

Try again.

Last edited:

Drajolt Trainer

PokeMaster
I haven't seen all of the posts, so if this has been made, i didn't know.

Things i'd like to see in Gen. 5:
1.) More eeveelutions.(dragon, steel(awesom look), ground, etc.)
2.) more pokemon that don't evolve, except starters.pokemon w/o evolutions happen to be some of the best.
3.) new types. I know that people would HATE this idea, but i think it'll be awesome. more pokemon! yays! New Type
4.) the villians of pokemon emerald,FireRed, and Platinum collide. new name: Team Universe! Giovanni, Archie, Maxie and Cyrus should be executives though.like Mars, Saturn, and Jupiter. A little much, don't you think?
5.) The choice to customize you're character. (change the skin colour,etc.) Keep it simple

Thing I don't want to see in Gen.5: (I'm just sorta rephrasing what Krug said)
1.) Over powered gym leaders. they should put gym leader's equal to your pokemon. guess how many times I lost to Gary in Pokemon Crystal. Train your Pokemon, and if you skip trainer battles, don't. It's your problem you have low levels.
2.)split evolutions. the only thing that should be able to do this is eevee unless it depends on gender. Tyrouge was cool, but wanting a Hitmonlee when getting a Hitmontop just doesn't work out. It's called a protein. Or a berry. You can change stats, you know.
3.)long sidequests. Hunting pokemon that flee straight away to get another pokemon is my point. unless u have 2 master balls, you're screwed. Then where would the challenge be?
4.)day/night evolutions. espeon and umbreon shows my point. they should make day/night stones for this.I do like espeon and umbreon though. No, just no.
5.)Pointless Pokemon. unless it's a sidequest so, Dunsparse, Magikarp, Get outta my face! Who gave you the authority to call Magikarp pointless?!

Seeya on the flipside...
Comments in bold
*please multiple save files :<*
Yes, that would be the Lord's blessing

Comments on the Video
  • Anybody else think that the battle entrance sequence is awesome?
  • Sweet, new Grass attack!

Comments on the Serebii info
  • Hopefully, that picture with Mijumaru is the new Surf animation
  • As for the new Pokemon, I don't feel like I can have a true opinion of them until I see the Sugimori Art
  • Triple Battles, hopefully it's not too chaotic
  • A lot of rumors are turning out to be true, so I wonder, do Minotauros and the green cobra exist?

(Well) Then

It's Lesson Time!
Ya'll wanted something besides aesthetic changes to the battle system? Triple battles are here! =D

Just think of the strategy, the prediction, the brain hurting, THE BARREL OF MONKEYS! er... wait, scrap the monkeys. I can't wait either way!

I want that sarcophagus! It's like, the only ghost type I think I'll like besides... wait... Murkrow is a dark type... dang. The first ghost type I think I'll like =) (The others were okay to me).

Harlequin

sableye

i saw someone post in another thread that they thought the new "black colored Mr Mimey-thing" could be an evolution of Mawile... i don't think it will be but it got me thinking... a Sableye evo would be awesome

catzeye

Writer's Block
When the guy changes sprites when passing through that screen...does anybody else think we finally get customization in the main games? Even if it's only for online it still sounds cool to me!

PurplePoctopus

Silver Fangirl
I can't wait to see the official art of these new pokemon. It's really hard to judge them from a sprite.

The moles look like they'd be at least part ground type... The black and white girl looking thing might be dark.... Not sure about any of the others. Though, I thought the black and yellow thing was Giratina at first.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Hmm, I wonder how my post before that was ''butthurt''. If anything, you're the one annoyed by it. I'm an entitled to an opinion, if you don't like it that's your own problem.

By ''shadows'' I was insinuating that a few of them didn't quite fit the sprites at all. I've already seen the video proving that they're real, but I'm still going to stick to my thoughts on this generation.

Try again.

I'm not annoyed by your opinion. I'm annoyed that you think the new Pokemon are bad, yet you still keep up with the news (though I don't know what you think about the Pokemon released before, so I may be wrong). I don't give a shit about what you think about the new Pokemon, but if you are just going to complain about everything, then have fun playing R/B/Y.

I meant the butthurt part because it sounded like you were insinuating that the trailer was faked and that you were denying it's credibility.

Still, this isn't the worst anti-5th gen post I've seen here (like in my sig), so I ain't even mad.

Last edited:

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
It's hard to judge the new Pokemon from sprites, so I'm not too sure how everyone can hate everything wholeheartedly on the basis of a pixely image. That said, I think the little mole is cute and the green flying ghost thing looks a bit strange.
Did anyone notice that on the battle screen it says 'Shooter' instead of 'Bag'?

Arsène

I'm not annoyed by your opinion. I'm annoyed that you think the new Pokemon are bad, yet you still keep up with the news (though I don't know what you think about the Pokemon released before, so I may be wrong).

That's interesting, I recall pointing out something I was suspicious of in the images and nothing more. I'm not allowed to keep up with the news or something? If I think the Pokemon look bad (which I definitely do), then deal with it. I'm entitled to an opinion and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

I don't give a shit about what you think about the new Pokemon, but if you are just going to complain about everything, then have fun playing R/B/Y.

Where am I complaining about everything in this thread? Do I have the ability to stop the invasion of atrocious or lackluster designs? No, nothing I can do with them. This isn't a complaint at all, for your information.

I meant the butthurt part because it sounded like you were insinuating that the trailer was faked and that you were denying it's credibility.

That was the case at first, then I got linked to the leaked trailer somebody gave me.

Still, this isn't the worst anti-5th gen post I've seen here (like in my sig), so I ain't even mad.

Yeah, okay. If you say so.

Please refrain from wasting my time if you're just going to come up with some false assumptions, it's irritating. I don't want to start arguing here either, I just lurk for the most part, not interested in changing that today.

Last edited:

Xanron

I'm on my way
Does anyone think Medicham looks like on of the Gen 5 pokemon?

C'mon guys calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.