• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Well) Then

It's Lesson Time!
trade anyone plz

Nice to see your FC in your signature, but there's a few things wrong

1. You're in the wrong place, this is 5th generation discussion. Go to one of the Trading sections or use the Wi-Fi Chat.

2. You're not stating what you want or what you're giving.

3. We prefer "please" instead of "plz", "plzzzz", "pleeeeeaaaase", multiple pleases, etc.

4. See 1, 2, & 3... especially 1.

I love the idea of the sarcophagus being a one off, I really hope they implement that. I really wonder what non-new regional Pokemon will appear.

Tectonix

Person
A while back in the thread i read someone's thoughts on morph/mutation evolution. Something like breeding a Houndoom with a Dodrio to make some Cerberus pokemon. With the news of triple battles, i could see this happening. Like, if you used three Houndoom above level 40 in a triple battle at one, while holding some item, the after the battle they morph/evolve.
I know its extremely unlikely, but i think it would be interesting.

Venustoise anyone?

D*N

Musical Star
Because you have been told MULTIPLE TIMES to not do what you still fail to comprehend. Maybe this will help:
Do not double post
Neem geen dubbele post sorry wrong Here's standing: don't take double posts, I don't take them, i make them XD and only one triple post XD
Keine Doppel-Post
No haga doble post
Ne doublez pas de poste
Nie double post
لا وظيفة مزدوجة
不要双岗
ダブルしないポスト
이중 마 게시물

Euhh... thanks for translations but I already knew it.
I had one triple post and got an infraction so I didn't do it more than one time. So no fail moment :D

Think your just did everything into a translator because it isn't really that great.
One in comment above.

Last edited:
Because you have been told MULTIPLE TIMES to not do what you still fail to comprehend. Maybe this will help:
Do not double post
Neem geen dubbele post
Keine Doppel-Post
No haga doble post
Ne doublez pas de poste
Nie double post
لا وظيفة مزدوجة
不要双岗
ダブルしないポスト
이중 마 게시물
You made me lol there, and as everybody else think, I also think that the rollercoaster place is a electric gum, however something else is also important, num203 please ask in another thread, i don't think you'll get the response you're looking for here.

Tectonix

Person
I remember reading a while back where someone mentioned morph/mutation evolution. The speculated breeding a Houndoom with a Dodrio to make a Cerberus-ish thing. With the news of triple battles i had an idea. What if you used 3 Houndoom (for example) in a triple battle, and all of them are above level 40. You have one of them hold some item, and then after the battle, they morph/evolve.
I know how unlikely this is, but how cool would it be?

Venustoise anybody?

(Sorry if this double posted, i have yet to find the delete button and my connection is horrible)

D*N

Musical Star
You made me lol there, and as everybody else think, I also think that the rollercoaster place is a electric gum, however something else is also important, num203 please ask in another thread, i don't think you'll get the response you're looking for here.

XD He was funny ..

But yes I asume this gym may be electric/dark/psychic.
I think one of those tree.
mmm maybe no dark.....

Grei

not the color
trade plz grei

Why me...?

And sorry, but as (Well) Then already stated, you're in the wrong place. We have forums for arranging trades, as well as Visitor Messaging and Private Messaging.

I'm also not trading right now.

As for the Electric Gym... while that'd be cool, I doubt the battling would be inside the Coaster Car itself. Maybe needing to ride the Coaster after each battle would be more plausible. Like, you ride the coaster from station to station, with a Trainer waiting at each station until you reach a platform that the Leader is waiting at.

Last edited:

Icay4321

Wow. Not at all. Isshu is almost definitely larger than Sinnoh.

I think that'd be sweet. I honestly believe what the Pokemon games need is more Pokemon vs. Environment interaction. We've had things like the Snorlax blocking the road, Diglett destroying a man's property, Mewtwo totally obliterating the Lab at Cinnabar, and like you mentioned, Voltorb/Electrode acting as traps/power supply for various buildings, and so on. Things like that have diminished since then, with things like Sudowoodo and Keckleon blocking various passageways and Wailmer blocking the water route to Mossdeep... and not much else.

I'd like for more of that to happen in Isshu, with things more innovative than "X Pokemon blocking Y passageway". I originally hoped that a Zoroark sidequest would involve investigating a mischievous Zoroark that uses it's Illusion ability to cause trouble (which seems unlikely considering Zoroark's weird event now), and for Hihidaruma to be going wild in a particular location because it's habitat has been disturbed, and for a location in Isshu being a moving forest composed of migratory Torterra, and so on. The Pokemon world would seem a lot more cohesive if the Pokemon actually interacted with the environment rather than just being encountered monsters you see while walking through grass.

That wouldn't be an "achievement" if you were only able to catch these Pokemon with special Pokeballs that are given for the sole purpose of catching those unnecessarily-hard-to-get Pokemon. That's like saying obtaining a Riolu egg in DPPt is an "achievement."

I like the idea of a roaming Legendary that's activated upon getting your Starter. I think it'd be cool if that Legendary could be encountered throughout the storyline, but you were unable to catch it ("The Pokeball was deflected by a mysterious energy!" or "It's no use! The Pokeball isn't functioning!") until a specific in-game event that occurred late in the story or post-game... at which point the Roamer would become a Stationary. Think: Suicune in Crystal, only it doesn't just appear, you literally encounter it.

I think it'd also be cool if that Legendary fought alongside you to beat some sort of villain. Like, the Legendary comes to your aid later in the story while you're approached by a particularly nasty member of the Isshu crime group and double-teams the criminal (or perhaps joins in with two of your Pokemon to make it a three vs. three) with you.

I would adore something like that happening.

someone has stolen my words

Gaga

Last Shiny (RNG)
Gyms are not out.

Clearly one of the buildings in Huin City (SP) have the marker for a gym. Not to mention the beginning of a trainer battle shows the Player Vs. Trainer special animal for certain people (although judging on the location, it's probably some evil team leader and not a gym leader.) Also, the bee hive and roller coaster buildings have trainers in them, and there are only 8 actually interesting buildings in a game that would resemble things like amusement parks or bee hives (or swimming pools, forests, sky-high towers, etc) and these buildings are called "Pokemon Gyms."

Icay4321

I hope you're just saying you're agreeing with me, and not being literal. 'Cause that would be freaky.
no, u actually stole the words, from my computer, lol
i think if the sarcophogus becam like an electorode in a pyramid or something, it'd become more bearable but as of now, i really hate it

edit: btw maybe cheren is a gym leader and her gym is that warehouse or something

Last edited:

Gaga

Last Shiny (RNG)
no, u actually stole the words, from my computer, lol
i think if the sarcophogus becam like an electorode in a pyramid or something, it'd become more bearable but as of now, i really hate it

edit: btw maybe cheren is a gym leader and her gym is that warehouse or something

Why do you think this?

Is Cheren in one of the screenshots or mentioned in texts? I haven't heard anything about her. @_@

Icay4321

Why do you think this?

Is Cheren in one of the screenshots or mentioned in texts? I haven't heard anything about her. @_@

because the area she is in looks kind of run down and trashed and she also has that banner thing like gym leaders/ bad team generals or leaders/ e4

(Well) Then

It's Lesson Time!
I think the roller coaster gym is cool, I just hope that if there is a fighting type gym that it's not a dojo.

Still didn't get my PM, did you? I will give you credit for deleting your double post, though.

Rest assured, I don't think we'll be getting any "fake" gyms.

Last edited:

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
I want to see more apperances of classic characters. I want to see Agatha. Maybe a double battle with her against the new gang.

Gaga

Last Shiny (RNG)
I'm thinking the roller coaster gym might be Steel. If not, it'll probably be Electric. Only time and or Celebi/Dialga will tell.

It could be normal too. The roller coaster could just symbolize fun in general, and not anything like "Oh, Steel goes into it, and you need electricity to work it!"

Normal could represent fun!

Although I would think Electric would be more probable than Normal (and Steel would be too, but not as much as Electric.)

Last edited:

Icay4321

I'm thinking the roller coaster gym might be Steel. If not, it'll probably be Electric. Only time and or Celebi/Dialga will tell.

celebi will, it's involved, and this is its forum
i agree with electric or normal

Status
Not open for further replies.