• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about you, but Koromori looks like a mix between Zubat and Koffing to me...
But yeah, it would be nice to not have Zubat in every cave I go in. Same goes for Geodude. It gets BORING.

Anyway, the Mijumaru evolution art looks awesome.
____Mijumaru_Evolution_____by_super_tuler.png
Fanart FTW. This one is probably the most accurate one based on the beta art.
I'm still convinced he'll be fighting/water. It just looks like the right typing.

Anyway, I think that that Mantis thing is pretty good and accurate actually.

Sponge

Mmm.. It doesn't look like him to me.

I think he is crossing over the "cyberspace." Maybe the game will be accessible online?

When the player goes through that invisible wall, I don't he's going online for some reason.

Plus the music in the trailer goes a bit strange/sinister sounding when he walks through the wall. Why would that be necessary if he was just going online? You think there wouldn't be mystery changes in the music...

It's hard to know though...

Very nice! I could definitely see that!
On a side note, I think the regional bird is gonna be weak like Swellow (don't say it's not weak, it shares Peliper's stats except switching the Attack and Speeed with HP and Sp. Attack).

Swellow's not weak. Have you ever used on with real strategy? Give it a Toxic Orb and use Facade, and you'll see what I mean.

I could see Mamepato evolving only once, though I certainly wouldn't mind it evolve twice. I'd love to see another bird with sturdy defenses.

With the recent advent of Koromori, I have a feeling that we'll get a Geodude and Tentacool replacement. (I can only hope) Such replacements could be stalactite Pokemon, driftwood Pokemon, or kelp Pokemon.

Sabonea_Masukippa

When the player goes through that invisible wall, I don't he's going online for some reason.

Plus the music in the trailer goes a bit strange/sinister sounding when he walks through the wall. Why would that be necessary if he was just going online? You think there wouldn't be mystery changes in the music...

It's hard to know though...

Yeah it is hard to know, except that the going through of the "wall" occurs in the middle of the part of the trailer that shows off the online features of BW, shortly after a black screen flashes saying "The Network" (ok, so you can't be expected to read it, but...). Put it this way - if going through that wall isn't a part of the online functionality, I will dance on an Ipad in the middle of a cage of hungry lions.

heracross 96

ok lets start ruling out possible locations for isshu.....

America is out coz the protagonist arent obese.

the U.K is out coz they dont have horrible teeth

africa is out coz theres no jail in isshu

and italy is out coz there not pretending to be in pain after 1 little scratch (ill never forget the 2006 world cup, all you aussies will no what im talking about)

okay now onto wishlist
dunsparce evo, first ever normal dragon type = win

i would love for gamefreak to show some love to my 2 faves,(apart from heracross, he gets enough love)ledian and furret, i would like either evos, better movepools, better stats, or both.

any1 who dosnt like the first part of my post, sue me

Sabonea_Masukippa

So, uh, what's this "new pokemon" Serebii is talking about on the homepage?

It appears there was a new Pokemon shown in the trailer for the next Pokemon movie at the end of Zoroark. The trailer also allegedly featured Reshiram and Zekrom. Since this info has come from several independent sources from the pre-screenings of the movie, it is likely to be true. When the movie makes its full premiere later on this week we will probably hear more.

Firebrand

Indomitable
I'd Want the Plot to Be A bit More, Complex. Like they say the Decisions You Make Influence the game. I'd Love if the Evil Team's Hideout was In One of Hiun City's Skyscrapers, A bit like Silph Co.
As cool as this would be, it's not logical. See, pokemon is a game truly geared towards younger kids, and they may not be able to fully appreciate the split ending mechanic. In a game for a more mature audience, like the shin megami tensei series, fans can appreciate and strive for many different endings. And if that doesn't make sense to anyone, I'll try and give an example.
Child A is infiltrating the evil team's hideout. In his conversation tree with the villain, he makes a choice. Now, had he made the other choice, he could have gone to an area similar to the distortion world. However, due to his choice, he just battles the evil team leader in a double battle with his rival. Following that, he battles and catches the box legendary. Now, the next day, he tells his friends about how he caught the r@m. They also have, and are talking about the distortion world like area, and fighting one on one with the evil leader. Child A has no idea whats going on, and feels he was short changed.

Not the greatest example, but hey, I was figuring it out as I went along...

.::Red_kun::.

It appears there was a new Pokemon shown in the trailer for the next Pokemon movie at the end of Zoroark. The trailer also allegedly featured Reshiram and Zekrom. Since this info has come from several independent sources from the pre-screenings of the movie, it is likely to be true. When the movie makes its full premiere later on this week we will probably hear more.

Wait, You mean...14th Movie?...

Sabonea_Masukippa

Wait, You mean...14th Movie?...

Yes, it's been standard practice for a while for there to be some sort of trailer at the end of the latest movie on the next one (in this case the 14th). Usually this trailer ends up having nothing to do with the contents of the movie (for example, the 13th's trailer featured Ho-oh and Lugia fighting, if I remember correctly.)

fubufubu

i personally think that rundown factory is DEFINITELY giaru territory...or it could go the same way as Fuego ironworks...and be absolutely....empty except for a few trainers...am i the only one that thinks meguroko looks a little too cute to be dark type? i mean at least poochyena made an ATTEMPT to seem threatening...

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Anybody think that Onosko (or whatever) will be this generations Dragonite/Metagross/Salamence/Garchomp/Tyranitar ???? That little guy up at the top of the page (the pokemon), a middle pokemon then the Ononusku (i can't spell it)

fubufubu

Anybody think that Onosko (or whatever) will be this generations Dragonite/Metagross/Salamence/Garchomp/Tyranitar ???? That little guy up at the top of the page (the pokemon), a middle pokemon then the Ononusku (i can't spell it)
and Onosko means what exactly? is it the Japanese term for pseudo-legendaries?

Kreis

Still Dirrty

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
i personally think that rundown factory is DEFINITELY giaru territory...or it could go the same way as Fuego ironworks...and be absolutely....empty except for a few trainers...am i the only one that thinks meguroko looks a little too cute to be dark type? i mean at least poochyena made an ATTEMPT to seem threatening...

Meguroko, is Ground/Dark. Dark is its secondary type. It looks Cool, leave him alone *laughs* Naa, but who knows, GF try to make them as cool looking as possible!

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
With the recent advent of Koromori, I have a feeling that we'll get a Geodude and Tentacool replacement. (I can only hope) Such replacements could be stalactite Pokemon, driftwood Pokemon, or kelp Pokemon.

That wont make them any less annoying, however. Even if they do replace them then we'll just see tons of those Pokemon in their place, and everyone will come to hate them all the same. I'm fine with Zubat and Geodude, I'm just not fine with encountering Pokemon every third step. HG/SS, I'm looking at you.

Yeah it is hard to know, except that the going through of the "wall" occurs in the middle of the part of the trailer that shows off the online features of BW, shortly after a black screen flashes saying "The Network" (ok, so you can't be expected to read it, but...). Put it this way - if going through that wall isn't a part of the online functionality, I will dance on an Ipad in the middle of a cage of hungry lions.

I'd be fine with you just smashing iPads.... No need to put yourself in danger.

So, uh, what's this "new pokemon" Serebii is talking about on the homepage?

The new Pokemon that Serebii is talking about.

I'd Want the Plot to Be A bit More, Complex. Like they say the Decisions You Make Influence the game. I'd Love if the Evil Team's Hideout was In One of Hiun City's Skyscrapers, A bit like Silph Co.

Capitalizing every word is the wrong way to do English.

Then look it up, the site you're using has it spelled for you. Why can't people just get a clue?

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
Don't know if it's been mentioned before, but I really hope for a more anime style League. Instead of just getting to the Elite Four and beating them and the Champion, I'd prefer it if it was more like a tournament with other trainers who collected 8 badges as well.

If they put that in, I'd be very, very satisfied, well, as long as they let you import past Pokemon, I'd like to use some Pokemon from my Emerald, Platinum and HeartGold as well (not overpowered Lv.100s though...).

fubufubu

Meguroko, is Ground/Dark. Dark is its secondary type. It looks Cool, leave him alone *laughs* Naa, but who knows, GF try to make them as cool looking as possible!
i really never got primary typer VS. secondary type....is there really a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.