• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

taytay

Even though I know it will never happen I would like meowth to have a split evo.

I also would like eggs to look like the pokemon like in the anime!

Also I want crimson/grey to have a different story line than black/white something to make me wanna play it.

And a pokemon colleseum like game with the fifth gen games.

hever

022611229PM
Also I want crimson/grey to have a different story line than black/white something to make me wanna play it.

Nothing is confirmed about if there's a third installment or not... not yet, at least.

Last edited:

Silver_Seoul

...Really? Does that even need to be confirmed?

It's inevitable.

Chimchar15

Well whether it is confirmed or not how about we stop talking about it. I mean come on B&W haven't even been released in Japan yet and we're already talking about the third installment? Not to mention the fact that we haven't even seen all the Pokemon yet but there is already a lot of hate going around them. Let's pace ourselves here people. One step at a time.

Last edited:

Silver_Seoul

This is speculation, so they have rights to speculate, you know, the fifth Generation. Besides, Crystal, Emerald (debatable) and Platinum all had different storylines, so we can safely bet on the Third Version having a different storyline.

Danitsku

seems to me mijumaru is going the way of a samurai in his evolution after seeing the fanart a few pages back, he's got like, samurai armor around his waist, hips etc. just kinda looks like a samurai to me.

hever

022611229PM
seems to me mijumaru is going the way of a samurai in his evolution after seeing the fanart a few pages back, he's got like, samurai armor around his waist, hips etc. just kinda looks like a samurai to me.

This may be so, also because of his confirmed move "Shell Blade."
I'm quite excited for it, actually.

Mahnmut

Medic Trainer

It'd be awesome if there was a samurai pokemon o_o

Danitsku

*crosses his fingers.

let's just hope that mijumaru goes the way of the samurai, then all the shizzle people said about him will be completely taken back. :D though, from what i have seen, people are already starting to do so.

R_N

*crosses his fingers.

let's just hope that mijumaru goes the way of the samurai, then all the shizzle people said about him will be completely taken back. :D though, from what i have seen, people are already starting to do so.

I really really desperately hope that Miju the Third has the haters gonna hate swag as an idle animation

I don't think that's necessary. Snorlax is powerful enough as it is by itself. But if we get one, I won't be complaining either.

I'm more curious as to what they would do to him.

It was one thing giving him a smaller preevolution, because then he rounds out and overall gets bigger.

Maybe make him svelt?
I dunno, some designs don't really lend themselves to being expanded upon.

Last edited:

KanNKeller

I can't wait to see mijumaru's final evo. I've been pulling for him from the very beginning and I KNOW he'll end up bein a bamf ^_^ definitely water/fighting

RAHU

Legendary Hunter
hello all, long time creeper first time poster.

Just wanna throw somethings out there.
First off, im not a big fan of the Tsutaja evo, to me it just looks like an unnecessary evolution, like not enough things about him changed if you know what i mean. But to me this Tsutaja evo looks like it could have a dark secondary typing, i dunno maybe just because its coloured in dark, but its eyes also look shifty like a dark type. But if you pair that up with what you people have be saying about the samurai mijumaru evo and give it a fighting secondary type, then do you think it could be possible to have a dark/physic/fighting secondary type circle for the starters?

Secondly i hope that this gen brings some big changes in the story, however i cant see that happening. But what i can see happening is bigger set pieces. Like after a couple gyms this neon/ plasma team if you wanna call em that does the whole hostile takeover of a town, but this time they take it further and (as an example) blow up a building, or resurrect a statue of their leader in the center of the town. And then later on the evil team taking over the day care or something and you see them hurting all the poor pokemon, something to really toy with emotions and such. Also cut scenes would be nice, and they don't have to be elaborate, just like the one in emerald would be fine, but something more then the in game rants that usually happen and are oh so boring, i want to see people getting shoved or punched or what not, not just them "jumping" back like in DP.

Last edited:

hever

022611229PM
It was one thing giving him a smaller preevolution, because then he rounds out and overall gets bigger.

Maybe make him svelt?
I dunno, some designs don't really lend themselves to being expanded upon.

Making him svelte will be outrageously entertaining. I just don't know how they could better Snorlax because he's already an overall strong pokemon, but if they do something about him (evolution?) I wouldn't complain.

Achernar

star-mapping pro
I wish too that the final evo of the starters would be of Grass/Psychic, Fire/Dark and Water/Fighting

or could be Grass/Fighting, Fire/Dark and Water/Psychic

a rare candy vendor anyone geez they're to find

and as for new Pokemon i want a T-rex fossil and maybe even a Braciosaur one

and i want Giratina's orb avaliable without events

Status
Not open for further replies.