• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Also I was wondering. Do you think the Pokemon creators "Create" pokemon but hold them off until later generation, or at least, do you think that's what they did for Gen. IV?

They definitely do that. They will always be creating Pokemon, discarding ones that aren't good enough or redesigning them and picking which ones will make it into the next games.

syclone

the crazy guy
i would like to see a more emotional story like in mystery dungeon. also no new prevos of old pokemon they are pointless. also: great idea i mentioned a few pages ago...more genetic engineering. not all grossly overpowered like mewtwo just maybe one, the others could be results of random experiments (not to make the ultimate pokemon, just to make better or more unique pokes). also...snakey asian dragon pokemon would be nice, if not, give the dragon 3 heads

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
i would like to see a more emotional story like in mystery dungeon. also no new prevos of old pokemon they are pointless. also: great idea i mentioned a few pages ago...more genetic engineering. not all grossly overpowered like mewtwo just maybe one, the others could be results of random experiments (not to make the ultimate pokemon, just to make better or more unique pokes). also...snakey asian dragon pokemon would be nice, if not, give the dragon 3 heads

It's kind of hard to work a story on par with the Mystery Dungeon series into the main series. It just doesn't belong there.

syclone

the crazy guy
is all you do comment on other people's posts, hydrohs? btw i also want customization for your in game sprites

Firebrand

Indomitable
Hope the Rival can be the partner in the Battle Frontier.
And maybe one of the Gym Leader can be the partner in the Battle Frontier.

"Hope for Items" list :
-A key item like Poke Gear but maybe with more feature should do it. Like a poketch/pokegear hybrid. I'd like that.
-Gym Leaders rematch appear. Yeah, and more frequently
-Pokemon Contest with more Improvements. Or screw contests for Pokeathalon
-More Fossil Pokemon.
-Other previous gen main character appear. (Except Red.)
-A rival kinda like Gary. I prefer the edgier types, like silver
-One Gym Leader like Tate and Liza, so it'll be a Double Battle Gym. Would be fun, but how bout an elite 4 double battle? But maybe that would be elite 5?
-Less with Event Legendary.
-Maybe one of the Gym Leader would be cool if the Gym Leader is our Brother. Interesting. They did the father. They should do the father stays home, while the bro is a leader and the mom is an elite four.
-A long story line, so it'll need a long time to beat the game too. EXACTLY!
I've proposed a lot of these things too. comments in bold.
I also agree with the scyther preevo, cuz it'd be the best baby yet, and a jynx evo, both of which were proposed by yours truly many pages back. I'm on the fence on Mr. Mime evo. I never really liked him.
And I really think a split absol evo would be cool. Like, psychic dark for one, and they turn pure white, and pure black for a ghost dark one.

hmmm

Scuffle of Legends
sweet cross type pokemon.
examples:
fire/electric
grass/ghost
dragon/anything really

yeah the list can go on, you know what i mean

GreenGrass

I kinda hope and fear at the same time that if they make remakes in this generation, they'll remake FireRed and LeafGreen. That would be awesful.

Rampaging Rodent

The other white meat
I kinda hope and fear at the same time that if they make remakes in this generation, they'll remake FireRed and LeafGreen. That would be awesful.
I don't think Game Freak is that naive. As long as they continue with this cycle that they're in, there will always be a game that was two generations before the current generation (that wasn't a remake!) No remake remakes!

i Like the team Whatever idea. but what if the Team leader guy was the E4 champ. And after you beat him ur rival became champ. Or the champ changed daily/weekly from rival to key characters etc

GreenGrass

I don't think Game Freak is that naive. As long as they continue with this cycle that they're in, there will always be a game that was two generations before the current generation (that wasn't a remake!) No remake remakes!

Yeah, but this is the first generation where they had remakes two generations ago. You can't say they won't remake them because you have no prior sample.

BroaddySN

We are Siamese
All I want in 5th gen is a Corsola evolution, and Hoenn-styled Pokemon contests. the dance and dress up thing in Sinnoh had absolutely nothing to do with the Pokemon's skill like it should, it had to do with the Trainer's timing and how many boosting items they have on them.

syclone

the crazy guy
i like miltankerized's idea and also think that there should be more major caracters (not just you rival prof and unused caracter) such as maybe a society of mythology-obsessed anime girls that appear with legendaries

Rampaging Rodent

The other white meat
i like miltankerized's idea and also think that there should be more major caracters (not just you rival prof and unused caracter) such as maybe a society of mythology-obsessed anime girls that appear with legendaries
Obviously you enjoyed G/S/C/HG/SS, because that sounds an awful lot like the Kimono girls.

Last edited:

syclone

the crazy guy
actually i said a totally random thought and think hgss were the worst pokemon games (note that i haven't even played them) too low of lvls (seriously, lv50 dragonite as champ's strongest pokemon is just sad (they could've at least made it a salamence!))

Mawile412

Problem
Oh how I yearn for that mawile evolution... I wonder what the next pokemon revealed will be? I'm betting on a new prevo. I'm hoping there's not gonna be a sycther prevo, that would be extremely useless. But I do want prevos like chingling and budew; they actually help you get a pokemon earlier on in the game. Speaking of chingling, chimecho needs an evolution as well. Psychic/Ghost type anyone? :)

actually i said a totally random thought and think hgss were the worst pokemon games (note that i haven't even played them) too low of lvls (seriously, lv50 dragonite as champ's strongest pokemon is just sad (they could've at least made it a salamence!))

WTF? You didn't even play the game, you wouldn't understand. In a region with only low level trainers to train against, what do you expect your pokemon to be level 100 by the elite four? My team was only in their mid forties and I still had trouble with lance. A salamence? Did lance use one in the originals?! Tell me where and why there would be a salamence pre national dex in a region? Dragonite was fine. Are you forgetting that that's only the first half of the game?

Last edited:

halloweenghost

you have not played it then you really cannot say it's the worst..

syclone

the crazy guy
kanto: sooooo whatever...even kanto has waaay lower lvls than dp/plat battle zone and seriously, a phone...vs seeker>phone also it sounds really annoying to have to constantly change the time on your ds every time u want a hi-lvl battle i prefer the battleground. about the salamence thing, dragonite is almost totally inferior to salamence that's why i mentioned it anyway yanmega is in regional dex, why not sala. and even after levelups hgss e4 are lower lvl than plat e4. i also prefer multitype champ such as cynthia. how i know all this about hgss is pokearth btw.

kanto: sooooo whatever...even kanto has waaay lower lvls than dp/plat battle zone and seriously, a phone...vs seeker>phone also it sounds really annoying to have to constantly change the time on your ds every time u want a hi-lvl battle i prefer the battleground. about the salamence thing, dragonite is almost totally inferior to salamence that's why i mentioned it anyway yanmega is in regional dex, why not sala. and even after levelups hgss e4 are lower lvl than plat e4. i also prefer multitype champ such as cynthia. how i know all this about hgss is pokearth btw.

Salamance isent on the national dex because it is not part of the original games nor it's related to them in anyway. Yanmega is a evolution of one of the pokemons debuted in the second generation, Yanma. So that's why it is in the games.

Thats understandable. i Really didnt appreciate the whole call for a battle thing. Also i was also upset at Gmefreak for the levels. at least level them up some, not like lvl 60 but maybe lvl up the gym leaders a little plus the E4

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
You obviously haven't played Colosseum/XD, have you? Because the evil teams in those games (Team Cipher and Team Snagem) are more evil than the main series teams will probably ever be. Team Snagem developed a device that allows you to throw pokeballs at other people's pokemon and steal them (a device that you get to use in those games). Team Cipher steals pokemon from trainers (in the first game they get the pokemon from Team Snagem and in the second game they sink a cruise ship and steal all of the pokemon off it) and turns them into "Shadow pokemon", which are pokemon that have essentially been turned evil, and uses them to take over the world (the object of both games, BTW, is to use the Snag Machine to steal all of the Shadow Pokemon back from Cipher and purify them). That's pretty hard to top, I'd say. They make Team Galactic seem as evil as a Togepi (not the one from the anime, if anyone tries to bring that up).
Actually, I've played both. But Sangem or Chiper never atemptted to destroy the world, creating another(essentially playing God) just for themselves, because they thought emoitons were corrupt. That seems a lot more evil than stealing Pokemon to take over the world. I mean it's bad, but total annihilation of life is much worse. And basically, the same thing happened in Rnager 2, even though I love all three games and the villians, Galactic was WOW.... And to have someone even worse would be awesome! But these are just my opinions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.