• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryker_Hawk

Wings on High
I really like the idea of a Victory Jungle, or at least something other than Victory Roads. They are getting old...

~ I really wish they will come out with a Peacock/Peafowl Pokemon... I think it could have lots of potential, Also.. I'd also enjoy a Falcon pokemon.

smashbro77

i think they should definately make a mr. mime evolution and call it master mime.
also i hope they have some good tyoe combinations for the starters final evos

Chimchar15

This. The design is what makes it a Piplup clone. It's too early to say anything about how it battles people. So based on the design alone, it is in fact a Piplup clone.

No it not. It;s not fact so stop stating it as such. Yes it's blue and white, big deal. The feature of Mijumaru differ enough from Piplup to not call it a clone. If you not skill enough to see the difference that's your problem but don't go off stating things as fact when they're not.

RAHU

Legendary Hunter
if mijmaru is a clone of piplup cause of its colours then piplup is a clone of dragonair, poliwag line, wailord, and tons of other pokemon.

JesSee

@ JesSee

We all have Pokémon we like and dislike.
And it can seem you like first Pokémon much more because you are used to them for about 10 years or so.

Wait and you'll get used to the new Pokémon and maybe even like some.
Seeing them in battle can also make your opinion change.

(By the way, if you are going to double or triple post, edit your first post instead of multiple posts)

In my opinion, it looks like a cell or something like that so yes, also like an amoeba. :]

I hope I'll get used to it! I'll take your message as something wich supports me so thanks!

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Okay, you, simply put, are saying it is in fact entirely for the money... but... I see not even an attempt of Justification, care to justify that?

No really, Justify that. Make sure It's Certain.

It's easy. They're a company. Companies exist to make money, if they were not-for-profit then it would be a different story. Gamefreak wants to make money, they do this by making games they know people will enjoy.

(Well) Then

It's Lesson Time!
It's easy. They're a company. Companies exist to make money, if they were not-for-profit then it would be a different story. Gamefreak wants to make money, they do this by making games they know people will enjoy.

(Well) Then, Doesn't that make things awesome? They're doing their job xP!

The point I'm trying to make is simple, and that is that some individuals might not be so greedy as the company as a whole proves to be, making the games more enjoyable. Hopefully, If I'm wrong anywhere, I'm not wrong there! =)

Man... Sometimes I need to get my head into the clouds, it makes arguments more fun that way... well, for me.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
(Well) Then, Doesn't that make things awesome? They're doing their job xP!

The point I'm trying to make is simple, and that is that some individuals might not be so greedy as the company as a whole proves to be, making the games more enjoyable. Hopefully, If I'm wrong anywhere, I'm not wrong there! =)

Man... Sometimes I need to get my head into the clouds, it makes arguments more fun that way... well, for me.

It's usually just the CEOs and other very higher ranking members of companies that are the greedy ones, since they see the most money and basically control where it goes. So the actual programmers, designers, artists etc. making the games aren't sitting in corners counting money they've made from Pokemon.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
No it not. It;s not fact so stop stating it as such. Yes it's blue and white, big deal. The feature of Mijumaru differ enough from Piplup to not call it a clone. If you not skill enough to see the difference that's your problem but don't go off stating things as fact when they're not.

if mijmaru is a clone of piplup cause of its colours then piplup is a clone of dragonair, poliwag line, wailord, and tons of other pokemon.

It's more than just similar colors, they share the same body shape, same shape appendages, and not only are the colors the same but they are in the same damn spots on their bodies. You'd have to be blind not to see such blatant similarities. Mijumaru's design has "Piplup clone" written all over it.

Oh, and I will not rest until we have an eevee for every type, especially flying, ghost, and steel

Eeveelutions are very annoying and unnecessary. If they were to ever make another one, I'd say the only one they should make is Dragon, because that type is severely lacking (and most of its members are either legendaries or pseudo-legendaries.

And where are our pure flying types?

Normal/Flying is as pure flying as we're gonna get.

Last edited:

(Well) Then

It's Lesson Time!

You mean besides Kecleon, Arceus, and our beloved Porygon family... and maybe a few others?

I have no idea, but there are indeed none and I doubt that there will ever be a pure flying type right off the bat.

Chimchar15

It's more than just similar colors, they share the same body shape, same shape appendages, and not only are the colors the same but they are in the same damn spots on their bodies. You'd have to be blind not to see such blatant similarities. Mijumaru's design has "Piplup clone" written all over it.

Unless Mijumaru literally turns into Piplup it isn't a clone. Second the body shapes do differ. Mijumaru has a round middle than Piplup, and the same with he head. Point is it's not a clone end of story.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Unless Mijumaru literally turns into Piplup it isn't a clone. Second the body shapes do differ. Mijumaru has a round middle than Piplup, and the same with he head. Point is it's not a clone end of story.

The term "clone" is used as an exaggeration. It means they look so similar, that they could pass off as the same. Of course Mijumaru doesn't look exactly like Piplup, that'd be completely lazy. But they do look over 90% similar.

CSolarstorm

New spicy version

It's not completely a clone (even though "clone" is just a figure of speech and not meant to take literally) but their designs are eerily alike. It's quite more than being blue and white, as I already illustrated. Obviously anyone can see the differences however little they are. So, that's it. End of story.

[Super_Fjord]

Is a college kid.
Zomg, Mijumaru and Piplup do/don't look like each other so much/not at all. Let's argue with each other until people agree/stop posting on the forum.

But really. Tis a bit silly, no? Yes. Mijumaru and Piplup do has many similarities. Much in the same way that Pikachu and Plusle/Minum do. And Charizard and Dragonite. And Milotic and Dragonaire. And Feebus and Magikarp. And Venomoth, Butterfree, Beautifly, Dustox, and Mothim.

Dang. There are so many PokeMon that look like their designs have things in common... almost like how so many animals share similarities between species, such as cows and waterbuffalo and other various herding, hoofed animals. And don't even get me started on all those fish... And cats. Dang.

Personally, I don't think it's a big enough deal to be so vehement and irritable about.

Anyway... I would be quite interested in seeing a Ground/Fighting or Dark/Fighting type, after looking at that chart. There were a few others that seemed cool as well, but those stuck out.

hever

022611229PM
i think they should definately make a mr. mime evolution and call it master mime.
also i hope they have some good tyoe combinations for the starters final evos

It would be even better if he gets a female evolution. Mime Jr., at least.

Luke the Almighty

Kickin' Gastly
[Super_Fjord];11399933 said:
Dang. There are so many PokeMon that look like their designs have things in common... almost like how so many animals share similarities between species, such as cows and waterbuffalo and other various herding, hoofed animals. And don't even get me started on all those fish... And cats. Dang.

Personally, I don't think it's a big enough deal to be so vehement and irritable about.

You seem to be forgetting that reality is unrealistic.

I kid, I kid.

Drajolt Trainer

PokeMaster
http://stelfton15.livejournal.com/417708.html

Wonderful chart, it shows the type combos not yet used.

Oh, and I will not rest until we have an eevee for every type, especially flying, ghost, and steel

Nice link. Also, there should NOT be 17 Eeveelutions. That's a little much, don't you think? But there should be a pure Flying-type. Maybe something that never stops flying.
It would be even better if he gets a female evolution. Mime Jr., at least.
In Japan, Mr. Mime is Barrierd!! It will not get a female evolution solely based on name!

Status
Not open for further replies.