• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Please tell me who they're creating pokemon for? They surely are not creating it for themselves if they want profit and cash inside their pockets.

Maybe creating isn't the right word. They are naming them as Japanese people for other Japanese people.

And no one is asking them to alter their "original idea."

You are. Mr. Mime was not created as a male-only Pokemon. You are asking that they basically make it such by creating a female evolution for Mime Jr.

hever

022611229PM
Maybe creating isn't the right word. They are naming them as Japanese people for other Japanese people.

Yeah totally different arguments. Thank you for editing your post.

You are. Mr. Mime was not created as a male-only Pokemon. You are asking that they basically make it such by creating a female evolution for Mime Jr.

I'm merely suggesting an idea. I did not once say "Gamefreak, change your original idea; I ask you to create a female evo for Mime Jr.!" Very different, no?

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Have you looked at it? o_O

Big, bulky, menacing.

Big, bulky, and menacing =/= masculine. There are several examples of such pokemon (like Rhyperior and Golem) who fit the bill and don't deserve alternate evos solely based on gender.

There should be an option that allows quicker access to HMs on the field. For example, if you were to press A near the water, and you had a surfing Pokemon with you, you would automatically surf.

Also, when you catch a Pokemon, and there is no more room in your party, the game will let you choose which box to put it in.

Finally, the Pokemon should relate more to the Pokedex entries. For example, Pichu should get a little hurt when it uses Electric attacks, and Slowbro should evolve when in reaches the evolution level while Shellder is in the party.

I like the first two ideas, but the last one isn't really plausible. If they wanted to implement such realism in the games, they would've done it by now.

So, me and a friend were talking about Kangaskhan, and how they need to have a baby form of it in this generation. As a joke he said how he thought Kangaskhan was just Sandshrew with a cool hat on it.

So my wish for this generation is sort of like that.

Taking old Generation Pokemon, and giving them evolutionary links. Like if you give Sandshrew an item it can evolve into Kangaskhan . Or A baby form of Plusle and Minun. Or even a link between those two and the Pikachu family.

Just saying not as many new Pokemon, maybe some new ways to get to certain Pokemon, though. It could be funny or fun how you get to them.

Not saying these exact things, but something similar to this. And if they do, a needed for me would be a baby form of Miltank and Tauros, where the gender of it decides which it evolves into.

Funny thing, about a dozen or so pages back, someone posted a theory that the Kangaskhan baby is really Cubone without its skull and that Cubone is the alternate evo of the Kangaskhan baby. These kinds of theories are interesting, but I can't really see Game Freak implementing them. Those kinds of ideas are usually implemented when the pokemon involved are first created.

kangaroo - fighting with boxing gloves similar to ;107; because ;115; isn't a kangaroo

Looks like someone failed 5th grade biology. Although that would be a good idea.

Last edited:

PurplePoctopus

Silver Fangirl
A couple of animals that would be cool.

Koala - Grass or normal. Maybe both. Yes!
Polar bear - Ice/Normal with thick fat ability. Eh. I'd say ice/dark, but I agree.
Kangaroo - Fighting with boxing gloves similar to ;107; ,because ;115; isn't a kangaroo. Normal/Fighting sounds a bit better to me.
Moose - Have stantler evolve into a crazy gigantic moose. Sure.
Liger - Ligers are awesome! Make it some crazy combo like fire/electric. Well, since we've had an electric lion (Luxray) and a Fire (Sort of) tiger (Arcanine) I guess that would work.
Cheetah - The 2nd fastest pokemon ever, after speed deoxys. Ability: Quick Start, opposite of Slow Start. Quick start? Isn't slow start where you can't attack for a certain number of turns? Most pokemon can start right from the start of the battle. I'd just give it crazy speed. Electric/Dark
Gryphon- Mythical beast that can be a legendary pokemon That seems pretty cool.

Comments in bold.

Just a thing... Remember punctuation. Do I have to bring out the "Let's eat Pikachu!" vs. "Let's eat, Pikachu!" scenario again? :D

PokéJungle

Webmaster | Writer
PJN said:
Koromori is actually Kurimori and is Iris’s pokemon (remember that Tsutaja was listed differently on the beta sheet?)

Iris is based on an in-game character with an erratic personality

Shadowed male character, Reimu, from the “Best Wishes” promo is pretty effeminate and has a Munna (Seriously? I might fall in love)

Tsutaja’s evolved form is named “Tsutawaiya” and Mijimaru’s evolved form is “Yuudatsu”.
Ash = Pikachu/Mijimaru | Iris = Namakuso/Pokabu | Reimu = Munna/Tsutaja (but that’s just who characters are standing by in promo image)

Nezumimi is the green pokemon PJN revealed earlier as a new toy

New pokemon: Ant-like one named Jiari, Bird-like one named Nenuzura, Puppet-like one called Karakasu, Nezumimi evo named Nezumidori with a full tree growing out of it

You guys read about the GameFAQs post? I have more on my site. http://pokejungle.net

PokéJungle

Webmaster | Writer
He said it was from GameFAQ, which is linked in his site.

Those rumors might be false because Koromori's name was revealed as such in the screenshot,l if I am not mistaken.
Yeah and as I updated my site w/ the screenshot I made sure to edit my rumor entry about that. Buuuut... I dunno. Could still be true, if you read the GameFAQs post he later defends that (when I bring it up, lol) and says that his friend mostly works preproduction and doesn't do the finalizing stuff on it so names and stuff are not always written as the de facto final versions.

SergeiDragunov

Crits Everywhere
Yeah and as I updated my site w/ the screenshot I made sure to edit my rumor entry about that. Buuuut... I dunno. Could still be true, if you read the GameFAQs post he later defends that (when I bring it up, lol) and says that his friend mostly works preproduction and doesn't do the finalizing stuff on it so names and stuff are not always written as the de facto final versions.

That's a pretty nice coverup in case it turns out fake.

Sabonea_Masukippa

Thanks a lot for the translations. I was reading this on 2ch but it was really hard for me to understand. All I had was google translate.

I posted the first lot on 2chan then someone else posted the rest while i was translating the rest. I intentionally made the Japanese a bit weird to see if the pokemon names sounded ok to them despite bad grammar (and also throw off other foreigners using translators :p) ... but the next guy took it too extremes, lol.

Chimchar15

I posted the first lot on 2chan then someone else posted the rest while i was translating the rest. I intentionally made the Japanese a bit weird to see if the pokemon names sounded ok to them despite bad grammar (and also throw off other foreigners using translators :p) ... but the next guy took it too extremes, lol.

Well it's a good thing Ithat I checked back here first before continuously refresh 2ch lol.

PokéJungle

Webmaster | Writer
omg was that you?

I was getting so ****** off. :| The japanese was like WTFFFFFF. I think I even made a note of it in my blog post @ pokejungle

Sabonea_Masukippa

omg was that you?

I was getting so ****** off. :| The japanese was like WTFFFFFF. I think I even made a note of it in my blog post @ pokejungle

lol. I posted the first post of three about rumors and then again a couple of times later on when they asked where they came from. Some other guy posted the rest, halfway through me translating :(
But yeah, I tend to put on an "English-accent" when I post western rumors on 2chan so its not so suspicious when I give them an English source. And as many people learning Japanese realize, Japanese people don't really expect foreigners to be able to speak Japanese well. It's fun though coz then I get to pretend to be "Japanese" and "foreigner" there depending on what I want to say/ask.

Last edited:

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
I know this will never happen EVER, but wouldn't it be cool if there was an Umbreon with a triforce on its forehead instead of the circle?

Status
Not open for further replies.