• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
~ A half-Dark type evolution for Seviper and Zangoose
- You know, the rivalry went so far, they're like, brutally killing each other.

I'd like an evolution for those two. I always liked the concept behind them, they're both cool Pokemon.

Bardische

Elegance.
~Random Wi-Fi Battles, Lv. 100, No Limits etc.
~Evolutions / Pre Evolutions for extremely underpowered pokemon (Dunsparce, Quilfish etc.)
~No Evolutions / Pre Evolutions for pokemon that could still make it into a team (Heracross, Tauros etc.)

^YES AND YES.

~Maybe Light Type for the Opposing Mascot Legendary

^WTF. There's a psychic type. You know, maybe Dark/Steel then psychic/steel.

~Maybe visit all past regions

^NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS.

My Wishlist Gyms:

~Normal (ROCK)
~Water (Hi Misty :D)

~Grass
~Flying
~Ghost
~Fire
~Steel
~Dark ( YESSSSSSSS.)

Elite 4 and Champion:

~Ground
~Light
~Electric
~Dragon
~Various (NO DARK D:)

I also like Seviper and Zangoose, thank you very much :D

roy_vos

Pkmn researcher
NO light Type Pleace !!!

A dark gym, with a Evolved Houndoom as Powerhouse :)
or a evil gang with houndours and houndoom, and less Zubat.

roy_vos

Pkmn researcher

Akimoto-Kenta

F*ck Yeah! Seaking!
My Gym wishlist:
-Psychic
-Fighting
-Steel
-Rock
-Bug
-Grass
-Ghost
-A double gym battle like Liza and Tate, but then with one having Dark-Type pokemon and the other Light-Type.

Alli

How hard is it to understand that there are no reasonable arguments for creating a Light type? If there had been a need for one it would have been created after the second generation, because then Steel and Dark types were added to even out the type-chart because Psychic used to be an overpowered type. Adding a Light type would not make sense in any way seeing that we have the Light type already via the Fighting type and the Psychic type.

If the thought of light would be light as the energy source, then we have it via the Electric and Fire types. So there is no reason whatsoever to create a Light type, so please stop posting redundant suggestions that we all have heard too many times.

Thank you,
Alli

I would like to see an evolution for Rapidash to take the form of a Pegasus.
I agree with everyone on this one; a dark type gym.
A Tundra set region or some Oasis like region.

Rampaging Rodent

The other white meat
That's a rather interesting idea. Kinda taking another step from what D/P did?
So, if I get this straight, the idea is that the water starter ends up taking neutral damage from fire, the fire one takes neutral damage from grass and the grass one takes neutral damage from water? The one problem I see is when going backwards; The water one takes x2 damage from grass, the fire one takes x4 damage from water, and the grass one takes x1 damage from fire.

Also, I do like the idea of those types. While we have many Ice/Water types, we don't have a single one with visible ice. I'd like to see a rather watery starter with claws and such made out of ice if they went with those types. For Fire/Ground, what could be more suiting than a volcano pokemon? As for Grass/Rock... lichen? Could work.

Gah, a pox on you. Now you've got me hyped up hoping they make these the types of the new starters. XD

Oops! I didn't see that mistake about them being weak when in reverse order! I was about to pass out from Antihistamine when I wrote that, so I can't be blamed for that obvious mistake. Really, 4x damage from water for the fire starter?!
Oh yeah, I'm sorry about getting you hyped up!

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'

you want a plain, freezing tundra region?
btw i doubt they would do 2 times cold region after eachother and i hope they wont

Trav11111

Hello, this is my first post. I was thinking that if they did change the starting types they could be Ice/Ground/Steel.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
o.e how about a mutation type XD i know its never gonna happen.....

I would like to see an idea where you can join a team that is trying to defeat the bad guy team.

you want a plain, freezing tundra region?
btw i doubt they would do 2 times cold region after eachother and i hope they wont

Well, wasn't Kanto also plain due to not so many mountains and sea routes with cities within pretty much every route apart? Johto was kind of the same, but with a load of forest trails and cave exploration! Hoenn was tropical whereas Sinnoh was the coldest region of north featuring tall vast mountains and snow!
In fact, how many geographic areas have we not witnessed yet? Like Jungles?

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
Well, wasn't Kanto also plain due to not so many mountains and sea routes with cities within pretty much every route apart? Johto was kind of the same, but with a load of forest trails and cave exploration! Hoenn was tropical whereas Sinnoh was the coldest region of north featuring tall vast mountains and snow!
In fact, how many geographic areas have we not witnessed yet? Like Jungles?

but kanto had more trees, tundra would be more empty, and not much people live there, but it depends on which part of japan theyre gonna take for the region, if they take the part between jotho and hoenn i think its gonna be warmer as average but not as tropical as hoenn, i hope they take it cuz the other parts are kinda boring

syclone

the crazy guy
why does red kun support the idea of a phone anyway?!?!? vs seeker>than phone!!!!! who cares about realism, this is a video game we're talking about here!!!!! anyway i want a jungle to and also an area that is in space that you could take a rocket to and then 4 later visits you could just use fly. doesn't make sense, so what!!!!! also if they do put team rocket in then they should make them more like in the anime, you know, like with jessie and james (and meowth, now that's a name! (waaabaffett!)) i seldom watch the anime, but when i do, tr are my favorite carachters.

Rampaging Rodent

The other white meat
o.e how about a mutation type XD i know its never gonna happen.....

I would like to see an idea where you can join a team that is trying to defeat the bad guy team.
Yeah, that'd be epic, I thought that was pretty awesome in Ruby/Sapphire when you "sort of" worked with the opposite team (Magma or Aqua.) I'd like it to go a bit further then R/S though. That part in HG/SS where you got to wear the Rocket uniform was, in my opinion, really cool. If you could get the choice to change between the normal trainer clothes and the "good" team's clothes (after they recruit you to stop the "bad" team) I would cheer! Of course, this would only work if there were two teams. If they had you change into different outfits between the two versions, those people who want customization would be almost satisfied!

Firebrand

Indomitable
Hey, just popped over to the confirmed info thread, and they were having a discussion about Zorua being the starter. Again. So I put in my two cents, but had an interesting idea. What if Zoroark/Zorua had another stage, either intermitent between them, or after Zoroark, and they had a dual fire type? Then maybe there is a chance of them being the starter. zorua has a flamish plume on its head.
Now, I don't fully believe this myself, but this thread has been rather dry lately, so how 'bout a little debate?

Nacreous

Fire trainer

I think if a Pegasus pkmn is made it should be separate from the Rapidash line...to be more mystical,magical.Even though Rapidash has a horn it doesn't have any Unicorn characteristics,it's just a horse with a horn.
-I would love to see in Pkmn White a Unicorn pkmn with its horn being used as a crystal & could weild many elemental attacks & lots of healing moves
It should be Psychic/Rock...the rock part from the crystal horn[mineral] & maybe is hooves too would be rock-like.

-& in Pkmn Black a Pegasus pkmn that is more physically based since its wings could give it great pshysical strenght & awesome speed.It could be a pure Flying type..being more magical it could be able to never touch the ground,walking in the air several inches above ground.

I would also love to see a falcon pkmn with awesome speed & Fire/Flying...to suggest the falcon's fiery spirit...the passion always burning,never giving up.

There could be a place in the game that has a mangrove forest & a gigantic tree marked on the map that could be the heart of the region

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.