• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahnmut

Medic Trainer
am I correct if I think you need that event selebi for zorua and event (shiny) raikou/entei/suicune for zoroark?

KanNKeller

Hey guys here's the video from Oha Suta showing off the Zorua event.

I love the attention to the overworld animations. Hopefully they'll bring back having our pokemon follow you and you can just press a button to release or recall the first one in your party and the animations would be real time as in the event. Because that was some cool animation.

hever

022611229PM
am I correct if I think you need that event selebi for zorua and event (shiny) raikou/entei/suicune for zoroark?
Possibly.

I love the attention to the overworld animations. Hopefully they'll bring back having our pokemon follow you and you can just press a button to release or recall the first one in your party and the animations would be real time as in the event. Because that was some cool animation.
Heck yes, it was. I hope so too.

PKMN Trainer Manson

Deathkarn PROBABLY won't end up being that important of a Pokemon. I'd relegate to a one-off special appearance like Rotom or Spiritomb. Which both, coincidentally, are Ghost-types, like I'd bet money Deathkarn'll be, along with whatever else.

KanNKeller

Heck yes, it was. I hope so too.

Its a fun possibility to think about ^_^

Kind of on that same note I wish GF would utilize the rest of the buttons on the DS, be it either for more hot keys or even a jump button for some dungeon platforming, something more than "walk here, mash 'a' til champion" would be welcome.

Denjuu

What's the buzz?
I'm surprised you guys haven't posted this yet. It was on PokeJungle.

desukan_maybe.jpg

Desukan's possible front view.

A part of me likes it because it has a mysterious "What's inside it?" vibe to it like Tangela did. Another part of me was expecting something better and finds it a letdown

hitoshura0

Its a fun possibility to think about ^_^

Kind of on that same note I wish GF would utilize the rest of the buttons on the DS, be it either for more hot keys or even a jump button for some dungeon platforming, something more than "walk here, mash 'a' til champion" would be welcome.

A. Don't double Post.
B. More hotkeys would be nice, but Gamefreak can do some sadistic things without jumping. Those ice puzzles give a fair few people fits, Surge's gym, and most importantly, the Mach bike puzzles in RSE. They don't need to make jumping to make it sadistic.

Java-wolf

Supports Buizel&Ash

desukan_maybe.jpg

A part of me likes it because it has a mysterious "What's inside it?" vibe to it like Tangela did. Another part of me was expecting something better and finds it a letdown

It's fake.

hever

022611229PM

desukan_maybe.jpg

It's already been posted here a couple of days ago.
It's been turned down because of inconsistancies with its back sprites.
Still an great fan-art though.

KanNKeller

A. Don't double Post.
B. More hotkeys would be nice, but Gamefreak can do some sadistic things without jumping. Those ice puzzles give a fair few people fits, Surge's gym, and most importantly, the Mach bike puzzles in RSE. They don't need to make jumping to make it sadistic.

Was a coming off as a sadist? I surely didn't mean to. Apologies. In addition I hope they bring the bikes (or at least the puzzles) from RSE back. So much fun....

hitoshura0

Was a coming off as a sadist? I surely didn't mean to. Apologies. In addition I hope they bring the bikes (or at least the puzzles) from RSE back. So much fun....

I wasn't implying that, its just that they don't need jumping to make the games more than move forward, mash A.

Java-wolf

Supports Buizel&Ash
While an on/off feature for following Pokemon would make me happy, I think it's mostly wishful thinking. At this point it seems as though we won't be getting that. Perhaps they are saving it for the trio game? We won't know until B/W are released or it is confirmed, but until then I would recommend not getting your hopes up.

vamtaro

I really hope you can still have your pokemon follow you. I don't see why that wouldn't be included - it seemed like such a popular feature with Heart Gold and Soul Silver. Oh well. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. As for that sarcophagus pokemon...I dunno how I feel about it. Even though that image is fake, I feel like it's not going to be that interesting no matter what the front of it looks like. Sarcophagus, ghostly hand, woo. It would be cool if there were some more sort of Egyptian themed pokemon, though, since that aesthetic could lead in cool directions :)

Furretferret

Mustelidea Might!
At first, I was thinking "they HAVE to bring pokemon following you back; it was awsome!" but now I'm not so sure. Though it would still be awsome, I must agree, they probably are going to hold it until the third version, just to get more people to buy even though it will probably be almost the same as Black and White, because they're going to see it and say "Wow! Pokemon are going to follow you in the third version! Forget Black and White! I want my mijumaru to follow me like in Heartgold and Soulsilver!"

Last edited:

PKMN Trainer Manson

Joe posted it a while back. Not only is the Deathkarn hoax fake, it's OBVIOUSLY fake. I don't even know how it's up for debate. Even ignoring the back sprite inconsistencies, not saying it's bad art per se, it's just not even in style.

Last edited:

Kreis

Still Dirrty
At first, I was thinking "they HAVE to bring pokemon following you back; it was awsome!" but now I'm not so sure. Though it would still be awsome, but I agree, they probably are going to hold it until the third version, just to get more people to buy even though it will probably be almost the same as Black and White.

Not that I really care about the Pokemon following the character feature, but that feature will not contribute to the sales of Pokemon Black/White or the third installment. I have no idea why that even crossed your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.