• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grei

not the color
Oh, dont forget a somewhat easier yet harder way to get shinnies.

:D

That doesn't make any sense at all.

On the note of Shiny Pokemon: Shinies should be the hardest thing to obtain in-game. It should be near-impossible to get one, because the Pokeradar made obtaining Shiny Pokemon much easier, and so Shiny Pokemon lost some of their value. They'd regain that value if Shinies were made more of a rarity.

Anyways did anyone else notice that White and N were riding in the ferris wheel together? Sorry if this has been brought already but I was at work all day.

Yeah... I thought that was strange. Why would the two ride a Ferris Wheel together?

I actually thought up a situation where he plans some way for the Ferris Wheel to stop with that car (yours and N's) at the top, so that N can steal your Pokemon and somehow jump down (using a Pokemon he befriended) to flee with them. Of course, he would fail and a battle (in the Ferris wheel car) would ensue.

I think that'd be really cool.

PurplePoctopus

Silver Fangirl
WHAT THE CRAP IS A BF? If it stands for Best Friend, I'm going to destroy my account. Now, back on topic, is Dento a chef, of is Aloe? If Aloe is, it fits her. But she needs a Rotom to become a thing to cook on while bonding with it. That would be cool.

Umm... Battle frontier. Chill.

Dento is a sommelier, which is someone who tastes wine. Aloe is a cook.

Mahnmut

Medic Trainer
1)You probably just have to battle all three. One has Grass, the other has Fire, and the last has Water. I think every Gym has trainers you are suppose to battle before the Gym Leader and if I remember correctly, the first gym always has two people to battle before the Gym Leader.

2)If you time it right you can actually see 5 badge outlines(Although the 5th one is much harder to see). The third one to me looks like a Bee hive which means Bug Gym(Also we already have a suppose Bug Gym which is themed after a Beehive). I can't see a wing but if it is then obviously it's Flying. If it's a heart(Which I can see but it looks odd in my opinion), then there is no clear way to tell what type it would be since we have had two heart badges in the past(One for Poison and one for Psychic).

But they aren't normal trainers though. They are in the same room (right behind) as Dento. And you could see trainers before going into Dento's room too. When you start talking to Dento, he's alone. When you get your badge, those two are there. It just seems very strange to me.

and yeah, you could be correct about the badge.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
On my wishlist is the wish that the elite four are awesome again, like they were in Sinnoh, and like they used to be back in Kanto Gen 1. None of this level 50 bullcrap. I believe that in Johto Gen 2, Lance's pokes ended at the level that Lorelei's BEGAN back in Gen 1. That's just depressing.

And I don't even REMEMBER the Hoenn elite four, that's how much they sucked. I remember Steven, but only because he keeps popping back up all over the shop and watching over my shoulder while I catch a Lati. Bug off, creep, get your own o__O

So come on, Isshu, give us another elite four to remember!! And perhaps something else to aim for afterwords, like Red. Red is epic.

βƹβƹ ɱɪɢηѻη

So the evos were fake

I'm shocked.
This is my shocked face.
(so shocked)

It's a probable fake, not confirmed to be fake, but very likely to be fake.

I'm sorta glad they're likely to be fake, because I want to be surprised when I get the game. :]

EDIT: Wait, I'm confused, what's going on. Why are they fake? The way Serebii worded it on the main site was confusing.

Last edited:

R_N

Sinnoh's E4 was pretty likable. Except for Aaron. Even his anime appearance wasn't that memorable.

Johto's E4 was capped at such a "low" level for a reason: Kanto. Not that it really matters, the way the levels were laid out, you were supposed to be at or just a bit lower then Lance's Pokemon.

But, if you are still iffed by that, just remember that this game won't have another region, and that we know we can capture wild Wargles at level 58.
Even if its post-game, that's a pretty high level. (Could be staged I guess but eh)

Achernar

star-mapping pro
I'm so relieved that those are fake

If they were real, they've got to be the worst final evos for starters ever in the 5 gens.

Grei

not the color
Here's the situation:

These pictures were posted, and then later on some guy came on and said "Yeah, I posted them, they're fake, here's my proof, I apologize."

Problem is, his "proof" didn't prove that he was the one who really posted them. So, there's the possibility that someone took advantage of the mixed reactions to the Starters, claimed that he was the original artist, and disproved their legitimacy to get notoriety.

So, it's either:

A) That art is fake, and that guy is telling the truth, or
B) The art is still up in the air, and that guy only said they were fake in order to get attention.

Personally, I think it's a no-brainer; A is the reality here. However, it's gotten confusing because now some people believe B to be the actual case.

Geekachu

3rd Gym: As I said a while back I'm putting my money on the third Gym being Bug and located in Hiun City. After all in a trailer there was a building in Hiun City that was yellow on the outside and it had a symbol on it that matches the one on the badge case. Sortéd.

Elite Four: No Ice and Dragon Elite Four. I want there to be a Flying type Elite Four member because you could get a really interesting team combination out of that. Also I'd like to see a Steel type Elite Four member.

I don't really have a favourite Elite Four as I don't really notice them, with Gym Leaders they develop a personality whereas with Elite Four members you don't know much about them. However Hoenn's are the most forgetable to me.

SketchFox7

Personally I think all three are the gym leaders, like, you talk to Dento, battle his Yannapu, and when it goes out a red headed guy comes out and says, I am also gym leader, battle me also to get the badge, you battle his one fire type pokemon and then again when it fades out a blue haired Falkner fan boy pops out and says that he is the last gym leader and if you want the badge you must defeat him too, you beat his one water type and get the badge explains the three colors on the badge, and why Dento is the only one there when u talk to him but one of three when the badge is given

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Thank goodness those starter evos were fake. They really rubbed me the wrong way.

all I could think of was:
n258194847938_3594.jpg

wub me the wong way

But yes, I am happy as well that they were confirmed fake. Here's hoping for a better Pokabu evo ;3

Mahnmut

Medic Trainer
Personally I think all three are the gym leaders, like, you talk to Dento, battle his Yannapu, and when it goes out a red headed guy comes out and says, I am also gym leader, battle me also to get the badge, you battle his one fire type pokemon and then again when it fades out a blue haired Falkner fan boy pops out and says that he is the last gym leader and if you want the badge you must defeat him too, you beat his one water type and get the badge explains the three colors on the badge, and why Dento is the only one there when u talk to him but one of three when the badge is given

I've been thinking about this too, but battling them all at once without being able to switch your pokemon seems harsh, I don't know...

KanNKeller

Most of you make it sound like you just cleared a mountain top while in a low-flying plane.

Couldn't have said it better. I'm very relieved that they are fake.... Although the colors on Miju2 were pretty cool.

Charzonsos

Fire/Dragon Trainer
Probably mention before, but here it goes.
I think the starters will be be weak from the other in some way like the last game.
Toterra ground moves=Infernape's fire moves.
Emploeon flying moves (Drill Peck)=Infernape's fighting moves.
Toterra ground moves=Emploeon's flying moves.

Personally I'm hoping for Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic, Water/Fighting.

Or if they make Grass/Psychic, Fire/Dark, Water/Fighting, that would be fine giving none of the Starters an advantage over the other (typing wise).

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I would be willing to bet that Pokabu2/3 will be Fire/Dark and Smugleaf(2? /)3 will be Grass/Dragon and Miju2/3 will be Water/Fighting

Ememew

Emerald Mew
There's been some speculation that Dento's gym will be a Triple Battle gym due to the three colored badge and the red and blue haired people with him. I see this as unlikely (the first gym seems a little early for a triple battle).

However, since Lisa and Tate had a double battle gym in Hoenn, I would not be surprised if a triple battle and/or rotation battle gym existed in Black and White (maybe another double battle gym too).

I see it like this: Gyms have been used (admittedly ONCE) to show off a new battle style. It's possible that one or two gyms would use each of the battle styles. 2 single battles, 2 double battles, 2 triple battles, and 2 rotation battles = 8 gyms.Or it could break down differntly (one of each of the special battle types and the rest single battles, for example).

There's also the possibility of choosing which format you'd want to fight in like in the D/P saga of PokeSpecial (half-joke).

Anyway, what are other thoughts on the matter? Agree, disagree? Think I should work for Pokemon (real joke)?

rocky505

A triple battle wouldn't be hard as long as there is a good variety of Pokemon available before the 1st gym. One of the starters would have a type covered. say you start with Pokabu you will need a grass or electric type to handle the water type and a ground rock or water type for the fire type. It depends on the pokemon before the 1st gym if it is hard or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.