• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
Wow, hydrohs made you go through a concentration camp huh? GRAMATITIZE.
His grammar is not bad, his punctuation is screwy though.

AZX612

On my own here we go
I would like to see a new type or 2 just to make things interesting, like, I dont know, maybe Light Type or something that Normal would be super effective on, I mean out of 17/18 (I forget the exact number) Normal doesnt have a type that its Super Effective on! It has plenty that its Not Very Effective on, but no Super Effective, or maybe they'll make a ??? Type Legend or Poke... I know it sounds stupid, but hey, they made a ??? Type Move thats been around since Gen 1, But no ??? Type Poke.

But I have a question. People have been saying that if Tsutaja was Grass/Dragon, that it would defeat the purpose of the Grass>Water, Water>Fire, Fire>Grass, WHEN NINTENDO HAS ALREADY BROKEN THAT RULE!!!

EMPOLEON RING A BELL ANYONE!!!

But anyway, heres how I see the starters...

Tsutaja will end up being a Grass/Dark Type
It just has an evil look to it.

Pokabu will end up being a Fire/Psychic Type
The little ball on its tail looks transparent like a Jewel used by a Psychic

Mijimaru will end up being a Water/Fighting Type
It seems so innocent, but thats what we all thought about Mudkip... Then it turns into this beasly Tank

But thats just my thoughts...

I hope it makes up for some Johto Flaws.
For example, I hope it has 3 Fossils to help make up for Johto's Zero (Kanto covers half of that)
Or that it will have 2 Non-Legend Dragons

Im also hoping that when an ability kicks in, it will show, not just say.

And that it will bring back Contests and Pokeatholon

lavisboy

When I first saw the picture of the unconfirmed starter evolutions, I thought they looked nice. I came back to the page like 10 minutes later to show my friend, and they were gone. I thought I'd check again today, but I still can't find them, and they aren't in the 'Fake Pokemon' section. Does anyone know where I can find the picture? I wanted to look over them again.

Mewtwo_soul

Servant of Mewtwo #1
When I first saw the picture of the unconfirmed starter evolutions, I thought they looked nice. I came back to the page like 10 minutes later to show my friend, and they were gone. I thought I'd check again today, but I still can't find them, and they aren't in the 'Fake Pokemon' section. Does anyone know where I can find the picture? I wanted to look over them again.

Well, I have two of the pictures saved on my computer. (Pokabu/Miju) I could try and upload them to an image host. Although probably an easier way would be to send a PM to Serebii directly and see if he has the link (which he probably does.) The reason you don't want me to upload is it will take forever.

lavisboy

Well, I have two of the pictures saved on my computer. (Pokabu/Miju) I could try and upload them to an image host. Although probably an easier way would be to send a PM to Serebii directly and see if he has the link (which he probably does.) The reason you don't want me to upload is it will take forever.

Eh, I'm patient, so I wouldn't mind. Thanks for the advice.

Or you could just go to pokejungle

A bit more helpful, thank you.

EDIT: Ah, I found them (I coulda swore it was one big picture, but whatever, it works).

Personally, I like all the [unofficial] final forms, except Pokabu's, though I'm not a fan of him either...

Last edited:

Drajolt Trainer

PokeMaster
Um... grammar. Use it. If it's a fossil, most likely, it'll be one of the fossil pokemon.

GRAMMAR! Um... He doesn't like people and pokemon interacting, but he could be a Hitler/Voldemort with the hypocrisy.
Jesus Christ, stop whining about every grammar mistake. Seriously, you can still read it, so it's not that big of a deal. You can use proper grammar if you want to, but stop trying to push your ideals onto others. But if you really feel the need, be a little nicer about it.

On Topic: Since we have seen the signature moves of the Roms, I'm going to take a guess and say that Reshiram is a special attacker while Zekrom is a physical.

rocky505

yeah you can actually see Zekrom go with it's attack. But Reshiram makes a spirit bomb like attack which is freaking awesome.

Sabonea_Masukippa

I thinkz that Zekrom is totalyz awesomz and it's attack is very cool . Maybe it must b a fisical attaka. And Resharmu is kool too I thinkz it a special attakcser too.

Sorry for my bad grammar/spelling there. But you can understand me, so I'm just going to type like that in all my posts from now on. :)

lavisboy

I thinkz that Zekrom is totalyz awesomz and it's attack is very cool . Maybe it must b a fisical attaka. And Resharmu is kool too I thinkz it a special attakcser too.

Sorry for my bad grammar/spelling there. But you can understand me, so I'm just going to type like that in all my posts from now on. :)

Yes, but you sound like an idiot who doesn't know how to spell common words, or anything, for that matter (so why should we take you seriously?), or someone who's too lazy to take a few seconds out of your completely busy life to type like a sensible person.

Just a thought.

Sabonea_Masukippa

Yes, but you sound like an idiot who doesn't know how to spell common words, or anything, for that matter (so why should we take you seriously?), or someone who's too lazy to take a few seconds out of your completely busy life to type like a sensible person.

Just a thought.

Thank you for proving my point. Grammar/spelling are important, even on the internet.

MUSE+.+

But I have a question. People have been saying that if Tsutaja was Grass/Dragon, that it would defeat the purpose of the Grass>Water, Water>Fire, Fire>Grass, WHEN NINTENDO HAS ALREADY BROKEN THAT RULE!!!

EMPOLEON RING A BELL ANYONE!!!

but they didn't break anything you know.. they all can hit each other super effective with STAB!

empoleon=water=super effective on fire(infernape), and on ground(torterra)!
infernape=fire=super effective on grass(torterra)!
infernape=fighting=super effective on steel(empoleon)!
torterra=ground=super effective on steel(empoleon) and fire(infernape)!

so whats the big deal..?

Last edited:

rocky505

Empoleon was not resisted by all of them. Both Infernape and Torterra had a typing good against it. if Tsutaja was dragon/grass it would 4x resist a water move and take normal damage from fire which screams broken.

megachu17

I understood you fine and wouldn't care if you DID type like that personally. 'fisical' threw me off at first though. XD

EDIT: "threw" not "through"........I hate english <_<

Last edited:

Achernar

star-mapping pro
hopefully next week, starting Sunday there would be a least a BW tidbit everyday.

perhaps some pokedex numbers on the already revealed pokemon.

I was scanning through the serebii 2006 news archive and around this time there were already complete movesets of the starters and other early pokemon back then. (-_-)

Flyers108

Il Gran Negoziante
I understood you fine and wouldn't care if you DID type like that personally. 'fisical' through me off at first though. XD

threw* lol

I'm a big stickler for grammar, but most people on the internet just don't care and there's little to no use saying anything.

I really hope that Tsutaja isn't Grass/Dragon because that would mess things up. I'm more than OK with the Grass/Psychic, Water/Fighting, & Fire/Dark idea. I actually like it a lot.

gliscor&yanmega

Now that we have a video showing the badge case(Which I was able to see 5 badge outline) I'll make a prediction on types for the Gym:

1st Gym: Grass type Gym Leader, Dento. The Gym focuses on Fire and Water too, but Dento only have Grass while the other two people have Fire and Water. You need to give the right answer where you will be asked what type is stronger then the other.

2nd Gym: Rock type Gym Leader, Aloe. She's been interested in fossils and rocks ever since she was a little girl. Her Gym also focuses on Cooking knowledge, and needing to get the right answers to battle her.

3rd Gym: Bug type Gym Leader. He/she has always liked Bugs, and a Pokemon Pokemon even saved him/her before. Gym focuses on a Beehive and getting through it.

4th Gym: Electric type Gym Leader. He/she just likes them because he/she thinks their electrifying. The Gym focuses on getting through a maze.

5th Gym: Ice type Gym Leader. Likes them because their cool. Gym focuses on destroying/moving obstacles that are in the way.

6th Gym: Psychic type Gym Leader. Likes to meditate or something, or has Psychic powers(Although people will probably complain about it being the same as Sabrina...). Gym focuses on warp panels or something similar.

7th Gym: Dark type Gym Leader. Thinks their the best. Gym focuses on getting through a maze.

8th Gym: Dragon type Gym Leader. Grew up with them. Gym focuses on getting through a maze.

Elite Four #1: Flying type Elite Four. Always dreamed of wanting to fly. Is related or friends with a Gym Leader.

Elite Four #2: Fighting type Elite Four. Likes Karate or some form of fighting.

Elite Four #3: Ghost type Elite Four. Thinks their the best.

Elite Four #4: Steel type Elite Four. Likes a good defense.

Champion: Mix types. Is Cheren or Belle.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Wow, hydrohs made you go through a concentration camp huh? GRAMATITIZE.
His grammar is not bad, his punctuation is screwy though.

Punctuation falls under grammar. IMAGINE THAT. And I never made anyone do anything. Thanks.

Jesus Christ, stop whining about every grammar mistake. Seriously, you can still read it, so it's not that big of a deal. You can use proper grammar if you want to, but stop trying to push your ideals onto others. But if you really feel the need, be a little nicer about it.

Ideals? Really? Asking someone to showcase their intelligence should not be considered an 'ideal'. Assuming they have intelligence of course, could very well be we're asking them to do something they're incapable of. There is also no need to be nice on the internet, I have no idea why people find it so hard to understand that concept.

DAT MAED PERFICT SENS 2 MI. WE SHUD JUST TAK LIEK DIS AL DA TIEM BECUZ BASIKLY DATS WUT 70 PRCINT OF PPL DO ON DA INERNET RITE?????????

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
7th Gym: Dark type Gym Leader. Thinks their the best. Gym focuses on getting through a maze.

8th Gym: Dragon type Gym Leader. Grew up with them. Gym focuses on getting through a maze.
I have a major problem with this. That would be 2 generations in a row that we have a Dragon Type for a final gym, I think if you flip flopped Dragon for Dark it'd be better.

Champion: Mix types. Is Cheren or Belle.
lesigh. I really don't want Belle as the Champ. I would mind Cheren... or Cheren/Belle double battle. But I'd rather just have a different Champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.