• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

NannerNeck

Leaf wings yo.
It says in my post. This was all in 4chan.

AND in my post I said just because that is where it takes place doesn't mean it is any less believable. 2ch is where we got the starter images from and 2ch is WHERE 4chan originated. This being from 4chan is not a valid reason for this information to be fake.

catzeye

Writer's Block
The information NannerNeck posted sounded pretty legit. Of course we'll have to wait and see the actual game info to confirm everything but I just can't see all that information being made up just to troll everyone.

KanNKeller

Wow.... Hajime seems pretty believable. I especially loved the part with the person heckling him in japanese and all he says is kiss my *** ^_^ Thanks NannerNeck

L3W15 7

Master Trainer
new eeveelutions:
(base stats in order hp,atk,def,satk,sdef,spd)

Medalleon(self explanitary)-steel type, base stats of 110,65,130,60,110,65

Nesseon(like the lock ness monster)-dragon type, base stats of 65,130,60,95,65,110

Cecil Omega

I really do hope this guy is giving us legit information, so what he hasn't said or done anything to discredit his info, and the coding adds credibility to his words.

The only thing I'm not too sure on is the foot'ball and base'ball pokeballs. Could go along with the American theme for the games (New York being an inspiration for the city design). Idk, just sounds a tad off.

Other then that I for one want to hear more from this guy, see what pokemon news he can give us.

Ememew

Emerald Mew
Ha, watch them both be right because the starters have split evos this time ;).

Seriously, though, we'll know in less than two weeks. Is there really any point in arguing when it will be confirmed one way or the other so soon?

I hope this person is right about the types. Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic, and Water/Fighting would be very awesome.

Last edited:

Grei

not the color
I really do hope this guy is giving us legit information, so what he hasn't said or done anything to discredit his info, and the coding adds credibility to his words.

The only thing I'm not too sure on is the foot'ball and base'ball pokeballs. Could go along with the American theme for the games (New York being an inspiration for the city design). Idk, just sounds a tad off.

Other then that I for one want to hear more from this guy, see what pokemon news he can give us.

I don't think the Foot Ball or Base Ball (if their decorative or actual Poke Balls) are too far-fetched. I mean, we do have a Football Player trainer class now. Maybe they'd use Foot Balls for their Pokemon!

Ha, watch them both be right because the starters have split evos this time ;).

Oh my God, that'd be absolutely perfect. (And it'd go along with the divergent evolution theory! ... sort of!) Evolve Pokabu this way and it'll become bipedal, evolve it another way and it stays on all fours.

That would be very, very interesting.

Last edited:

megachu17

I hope this person is right about the types. Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic, and Water/Fighting would be very awesome.

I'm pretty sure that was his own speculation, along with stuff like Emonga and Pachirisu being related.

He's not a Nintendo official or anything, so it wouldn't be suprising that some of his own opinions or speculations would get sprinkled in with what he was relying, and I think those starter types is one instance of that.

megachu17

Oh my God, that'd be absolutely perfect. (And it'd go along with the divergent evolution theory!) Evolve Pokabu this way and it'll become bipedal, evolve it another way and it stays on all fours.

That would be very, very interesting.

Highly unlikely since we've already seen Tsutarja and Pokabu in the pokedex with the pokedex numbers 1 and 4 respectively(ie., unless they didn't group Tsutarja's evolutions together, which is unlikely, he only has 2 evolutions like every other starter).

I agree, I'm sick of any discussion involving Fire/Fighting types now. At least the typings are unique in some respects. With the exlclusion of Grass/Dark, but only Nuzleaf, Shiftry and Cacturne have that typing, so it's still a unique typing in a way.

Water and Fighting has to happen, Mijimaru has such a high attack stat, so it has to be.

Grei

not the color
Can someone tell me who "This Guy" is?

Perhaps people are referring to Hajime when they say "this guy"?

He posted a lot of alleged 'information' about Black and White on 2chan. Hajime claims to be friends with a guy who is on the translation team.

Nannerneck made a post about him here.

Well Victini is already Fire/Psychic so...

And if the starters are real, are they not pure Grass, pure Water, and Fire/Fighting?

No!!! IT'S PSYCHIC/FIRE!!!1

And when I said that, someone told me that only Pokexperto is saying that and that I shouldn't trust him.

Highly unlikely since we've already seen Tsutarja and Pokabu in the pokedex with the pokedex numbers 1 and 4 respectively(ie., unless they didn't group Tsutarja's evolutions together, which is unlikely, he only has 2 evolutions like every other starter).

I wasn't seriously believing this would happen, although I'd die of happiness if that did (that would mean my Mijumaru could evolve fully).

Last edited:

KickAsh

halted development
I, for one, believe Hajime. What particularly intrigues me is the info on N, but most of all the revelation that the third legendary is based on wuji. What could it be?

Charzonsos

Fire/Dragon Trainer
I think the Foot Ball has an animation of the Pokemon's foot print when it comes out of the ball? Base Ball... I have no clue as to what that might be about... Maybe a silhouette of the base form when it is released from the ball?

I think the N = Nickolai thing is true. Both Cheren and Bel are Russian/Bulgarian for Black and White respectively, Cheren can also mean gloomy, but what I found interesting is that Nickolai's name has a meaning - Victory to the People.

I think that further reinforces Haijime's claims that N or Nickolai is a prince.

Geekachu

I think what he says is very plausible, and not because he says his friend works for Nintendo.

I think that the plot with the runaway prince, Chillarmy not evolving and also the items for Reshiram and Zekrom to kind of be very official.

The only thing I dismissed was Wotter for Mijumara's eng name but then again it did say that it was subject to change.

And I guess if this guy is true, then that will be a breath of fresh air to 99.9% of people here...

Bye bye Pignite's bipedal evos hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.