• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danitsku

^ ^ ^ OH RLY? xD i totalllyyyy didnt notice.

but yeah, im hoping for a dragoon pokemon with a dragon/fighting typing. it just seems genius.

Epwna is a Sceptile

The epic turnip king
I just thought of something weird. What if they made like a command for each attack which would make them slightly more powerful if you timed them. But it would be hard to time.

Danitsku

^ ^ ^ just cuz i (kinda bashed) on dedoryu (i did it merely cuz he stated the obvious. sorry dedoryu, but that like..bothered me. xD) i dont wanna do it again. but thats a terrible idea and would ruin pokemons formula. if you are interested in that though, theres a game called gladius for the original x box that uses that formula.

nowwww, back on topic. somebody has to tell me how genius a dragoon with the dragon/fighting typing would be. ^_^

Rampaging Rodent

The other white meat
I've got an idea! How about "Egg Balls?" These special poke balls that pokemon hatched out of eggs can only be obtained in. It could have a picture of an egg on it, or have the top of the ball with egg spots! It's always annoyed me how hatched pokemon always get into a phantom normal pokeball.

GreenGrass

One of the Mario & Luigi games is good if you like that type of gameplay.

I'd like eggs to reflect the type of Pokemon in them. It would make trading a lot easier, since you would be able to tell what kind of Pokemon you were trading instead of just guessing. Or at least have a way to see what kind of Pokemon it is in the status screen.

GreenGrass

One of the Mario & Luigi games is good if you like that type of gameplay.

I'd like eggs to reflect the type of Pokemon in them. It would make trading a lot easier, since you would be able to tell what kind of Pokemon you were trading instead of just guessing. Or at least have a way to see what kind of Pokemon it is in the status screen.

Nah i would prefer a dragon/dark atribute.

Nah i would prefer a dragon/dark atribute.

Slavko

Swampert FTW
We need 2 new Dragon types, Dragon/Fire (this is what Charizard should've been) and Dragon/Dark (this is what Salamence should've been)

whataffah

I've got an idea! How about "Egg Balls?" These special poke balls that pokemon hatched out of eggs can only be obtained in. It could have a picture of an egg on it, or have the top of the ball with egg spots! It's always annoyed me how hatched pokemon always get into a phantom normal pokeball.

Me too, but this gave me an idea.. You know, in the anime they have an egg-case right? On top of that, there was a pokeball (I thought?) What if, when your egg hatched, you need to battle that pokemon also? Or at least, need to throw a pokeball. Getting multiple starters etc. was just too easy, and it's almost forgotten they only have a catch-rate of 45. Now, we'll truly see that. It would be more realistic.

Furthermore, I'd like to see:
- If the HM's stay, another useless HM: Sprint. You'll jump on your pokemon, for example Rapidash which is made for it, and will work like a bike. Different pokemon will have different possibilities with the HM. Rapidash would be extremely fast, while Absol sprints over stone-piles, high above water. (Think about that acrobike from RSE)
- More Dragon-pokemon.
- More type-based location. They need to be creative; what about combining an ice cave, flight-area(Fly), deepsea-area(Dive), but also a psychic-area (don't know how to place this), dragon-area (same), all in one game.
-They need to find a way to keep the game exciting, after you finished the story line. Or on a strange way, create a never-ending story line, you can pickup every time. For example, I liked the story-line of FRLG, but after I punished Team Rocket and caught Mewtwo, what was the fun? Train my pokes to 70 and do the Elite4 over and over and over again? Or Trainertower, which is in (almost) every game?
- The possibility to stop that pokemon follow you, like it was permanent in HGSS. Some people like it, 'Ooh it's so cute!' 'Ooh! He's not alone anymore!' but really, some don't...
- Wifi needs to play a smaller role in the game. Some people don't have internet, or has no one in his neighbourhood who plays pokemon. Or just, uses the emulator on his PC... I always wanted to have an Electivire, but yeah, it was on the PC! Of course, they don't gonna focus on those emulators, but those other reasons I hope?
- Maybe they could give the player the opportunity to choose age at the beginning of your game. On this way they could focus on children, let the player really be a child, with some easier language and experience-gaining. Then you'll have teens, which will have problems with his mom and girls need to buy their 'stuff' (LOL). No seriously then it would be in their own 'language' and will be as normal as always. Then you have mature people, and yeah you could imagine all that. His mom(from earlier games, which is always home) would be his wife now, and it would be more realistic. A teen who punishes the Elite 4? Thereby matures would be given the opportunity to watch how those pokemon get eggs. (LOLLOLLOL). No but seriously, those old mans which always say, 'We seriously don't know how it got there!'. Come on, where do babies come from? =S Actually, the whole point I'm saying is just; difficulty options.

whataffah

Me too, but this gave me an idea.. You know, in the anime they have an egg-case right? On top of that, there was a pokeball (I thought?) What if, when your egg hatched, you need to battle that pokemon also? Or at least, need to throw a pokeball. Getting multiple starters etc. was just too easy, and it's almost forgotten they only have a catch-rate of 45. Now, we'll truly see that. It would be more realistic.

Furthermore, I'd like to see:
- If the HM's stay, another useless HM: Sprint. You'll jump on your pokemon, for example Rapidash which is made for it, and will work like a bike. Different pokemon will have different possibilities with the HM. Rapidash would be extremely fast, while Absol sprints over stone-piles, high above water. (Think about that acrobike from RSE)
- More Dragon-pokemon.
- More type-based location. They need to be creative; what about combining an ice cave, flight-area(Fly), deepsea-area(Dive), but also a psychic-area (don't know how to place this), dragon-area (same), all in one game.
-They need to find a way to keep the game exciting, after you finished the story line. Or on a strange way, create a never-ending story line, you can pickup every time. For example, I liked the story-line of FRLG, but after I punished Team Rocket and caught Mewtwo, what was the fun? Train my pokes to 70 and do the Elite4 over and over and over again? Or Trainertower, which is in (almost) every game?
- The possibility to stop that pokemon follow you, like it was permanent in HGSS. Some people like it, 'Ooh it's so cute!' 'Ooh! He's not alone anymore!' but really, some don't...
- Wifi needs to play a smaller role in the game. Some people don't have internet, or has no one in his neighbourhood who plays pokemon. Or just, uses the emulator on his PC... I always wanted to have an Electivire, but yeah, it was on the PC! Of course, they don't gonna focus on those emulators, but those other reasons I hope?
- Maybe they could give the player the opportunity to choose age at the beginning of your game. On this way they could focus on children, let the player really be a child, with some easier language and experience-gaining. Then you'll have teens, which will have problems with his mom and girls need to buy their 'stuff' (LOL). No seriously then it would be in their own 'language' and will be as normal as always. Then you have mature people, and yeah you could imagine all that. His mom(from earlier games, which is always home) would be his wife now, and it would be more realistic. A teen who punishes the Elite 4? Thereby matures would be given the opportunity to watch how those pokemon get eggs. (LOLLOLLOL). No but seriously, those old mans which always say, 'We seriously don't know how it got there!'. Come on, where do babies come from? =S Actually, the whole point I'm saying is just; difficulty options.

JD

Wishlist
- Elite Four and Gym Leader Rematches.
- Bring back Dive Defog is a waste of Space and its annoying.
- More Desserts, Volcano's and Moutains to explore
- Keep the Pokemon Following you feature but give the ability to switch it off
- More Realistic Grass whistling, Rain Dropping, Wind Blowing.
- Two Pseudo Legendaries Like Hoenn Had Metagross/Salamence.
- Pokethlon/Contest

Yeah there's alot of things they could add but I really just want Dive Back that was one of the best things about RSE they should have kept that instead of Defog.

Firebrand

Indomitable
Maybe they could give the player the opportunity to choose age at the beginning of your game. On this way they could focus on children, let the player really be a child, with some easier language and experience-gaining. Then you'll have teens, which will have problems with his mom and girls need to buy their 'stuff' (LOL). No seriously then it would be in their own 'language' and will be as normal as always. Then you have mature people, and yeah you could imagine all that. His mom(from earlier games, which is always home) would be his wife now, and it would be more realistic. A teen who punishes the Elite 4? Thereby matures would be given the opportunity to watch how those pokemon get eggs. (LOLLOLLOL). No but seriously, those old mans which always say, 'We seriously don't know how it got there!'. Come on, where do babies come from? =S Actually, the whole point I'm saying is just; difficulty options.
Two words. HELL. NO.
Gamefreak has a winning formula. they don't need to do things like that. The character sprite looks uniform enough that it could be any age from ten to maybe fifteen/sixteen in every game. I acctually found it hard to believe the gold sprite (boy sprite) in hgss was ten. He looked too cool to be ten.
And why would they even bother with that? Because the little kids would want to be older, and the teens would play as adults for the hell of it. The whole thing just makes no sense at all.

disregard the last post of mines.

Satoshi_poketo monsta

Home-Made Trainer.
Wish list :
-Battle Animation Trainers sprites return.
-More than one Rival.
-HM Dive return.
-Be able to meet one or two previous gen main characters.
-If the previous gen main characters appear, I want them not to silent like Red and be able to Battle them or make them partner with us in Battle Frontier.
-Falcon Pokemon.
-Were Wolf Pokemon or more Wolf Pokemon.
-A Slider Pokedex. So it can use Stylus to Slide it. Cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.