• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Black and White Speculation/Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD

Saw that coming a mile away...

I don't mean green in particular, but any colour except brown or black. Let's not forget what happened to Jynx.

I say stupid things like this all the time because I suffer from severe Paranoia. My paranoia is so bad that I tend to regret coming here because I get insults and\or infractions back every time I post.

And no I am not disabled.

Need a Hug? XD

I really wan't maybe a Banette evolution we should have got that back in Gen IV and A Pinsir evolution if we got those it would make my day. Im still hoping for an Otter Starter please!

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
There was a pattern in starters of first three gens:
Charmander, Totodile and Treecko were all reptiles and looked kind of identical and were also able to harness Dragon type move with two being in Dragon egg group.
In Hoenn they launched the fire type bird(that can't fly and in Sinnoh it was water type bird so this time in BW we are supposed to get a grass type bird to form a circle. One more thing common about those two were that they could learn Peck on level up.
So this gen grass type is bound to be a bird based Pokemon.

Maybe perhaps like a Roadrunner or something, or a Hornbill, even though a Hornbill can fly...

Or possibly a Kiwi. Flightless, lives in Forests, hence Grass type.

JD

wwwdotuporg874769.jpg

Real or not real? I found these floating around they look pretty legit though if they are real I am not digging the Fire type >:{

Sabonea_Masukippa

Fake, the Japanese is rubbish. Plus the creator has come forth and said it was made for a fake mag comp. The original is on Deviantart.

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
starterpokemontogethers.jpg

Well looks like Fan Art is already going around, I dont really like how these guys look I hope when the real ones are revealed they look better then these guys.

Oh i like this fanart of the starters, the way that they have drawn the grass type is exactly how i have been imagining it. The fire raccoon is a good idea too, but i hate the thought of the water type being a pig/boar, i'd rather it be a bunny. We'll just have to wait and see if this is what they'll look like.

Last edited:

Riolucario

Pokémon Collector
99% of people seem to think that the huge LEAF shaped thing on top of the left silouette is its head... Why? Really, facing either way it looks stupid.

Look at it this way: It's a leaf (kinda like Chikorita's) on top of a BIRDS head facing right. The beak is going towards the right with end being hidden by the tail bit. The left "arm" is actually the bird's chest feathers sticking out. Like many other bird Pokémon. It's wings are up against its body.

It's obviously a Grass bird starter, see it now? :D

Edited: Spelling mistakes and added the wings bit just in case xD

Last edited:
Maybe perhaps like a Roadrunner or something, or a Hornbill, even though a Hornbill can fly...

Or possibly a Kiwi. Flightless, lives in Forests, hence Grass type.

I could see it as a Hornbill as its head is round in shape and it also has a notable tail. The idea of Roadrunner is also nice cause they also have long tails.

The best idea would be Peacock out of all. Its feathers are huge which the grass starter can possess when it evolves and it is also a flightless bird(just like Chicken or Penguin).

FireGrey

pokemon-black-and-white-starter-pokemon-silhouettes-2.jpg

Yeah i can definitely see the one on the left as a bird.
i meen when you think about it it looks like a bird on two little legs.
even look at it's tail.
and it's wings which look like fingers, pokemon don't usually have fingers like that.
and the has definetely got to be a beak.
and it's tail leaves look suitable to give it an extra boost into air.
i can't wait for another grass flying type.
i didn't really like the last one, fergot it's name but it was in RSE.
that grass type might actually change my pattern of always choosing water type starters.
one thing i really REALLY want is for the game to be updatedable on wi-fi to add more features to it so the game will never get old.
like an update having a challenge that was not originally on the game, eg. going to a town in hoenn to battle Steven.
That would be great.

Valdoom

Team Armageddon
i would love the right most silhouette to be the water pokemon and be an otter of some kind, the one on the left that i think is the grass pokemon stance confuses me a bit so its hard to tell what it could be but as some have suggested it could be a kiwi or something. As for the one i think is the fire pokemon the possible pig or rabbit i think it would be a ace to have a fire tank as their hasn't been one yet (starter wise) so would be pretty cool.

the problem i find is that the bottom left one could be any of them it could be a kiwi or a lizard of some kind - the bit on the tail could be a leaf, a fire symbol (but i don't think that much as it is to sharpe and not wavy like fire), a 3 split fish tail. And the top one could be grass or fire just due to the shape of the ears it could be grass, but i do think the bottom right is water (i hope anyway)

Satoshi_poketo monsta

Home-Made Trainer.
I think the one on the right is some kind of Platypus Pokemon kind, which its a Water type Pokemon. and the one on the top is a Grass type, and the one on the left is Fire type...
Maybe.

Arslaan

I remember when I originally saw Chimchar, I was really excited that it's fully evolved form may end up being a flame gorilla, a fire type tank. I was kind of disappointed when it wasn't lol. I really hope therefore that the pokemon on the far right is a fire starter, and is some sort of little bear, which fully evolves into a big flame panda tank :D lol

Satoshi_poketo monsta

Home-Made Trainer.
http://i41.*******.com/118dtup.jpg

Meerkat, Penguin and Calimero!

I think there will be NO WAY of the silhouette would look like that one. Besides, the one on the top, you've made it head being backward. I think it's actually its back.

KanNKeller

Bottom left : water swan with a scarf around its neck

Top : grass donkey

Right : fire tiger standing on two legs

lol

Rizardon

Boulder Trainer
Instead of a duck/salamander, I'm gonna go and guess that the left one is a dino.

Middle one a pig/bunny hybrid and the right one a bear/platypus.

muffinfish

i kinda hope that the grass starter evolves into flying type - they i would def choose it.

and remember, just because it doesnt have wings now, doesnt mean it wont evolve to get them. remember, all (actually im not entirely sure) starters start off as a pure type, then develop thier dual types later.

i like the one in the middle, personally i think its fire type, like a red panda or summat.

the last one i dont really like, looks kinda cheesy and put together slapdash. some sort of marill poke or something? =p

all in all i would say its better than i thought but not as good as i hoped.

just my 5 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.